Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo (321 Views)

A Good Samsung Phone Around 200k / What Type Of Second Hand Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 23k / Before You Buy That Second Hand Iphone, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo by Jovialportal0: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
please if you have any second hand phone you want to sell in Uyo, please drop here, it is very urgent.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo by oblo(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Jovialportal0:
please if you have any second hand phone you want to sell in Uyo, please drop here, it is very urgent.

I have this in Enugu though just in case. I can send through AKTC

Pristine vivo y12s for sale

Bought brand new k5 days ago.

3/32

5000mah

Box and receipt intact.

#49,999

Call or WhatsApp in my signature
Re: Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo by hoilakes(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
whats your budget? buying second handphone nowadays dey very risky o... and why used phones when you can get new phones at a very moderate price
Re: Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo by Jovialportal0: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
hoilakes:
whats your budget? buying second handphone nowadays dey very risky o... and why used phones when you can get new phones at a very moderate price

You stay at uyo?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo by hoilakes(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
NO, i dont have any secondhand phones to sell, am just telling you, that no need to risk 2nd hand phones when you can buy new phone with same price grin
Jovialportal0:

You stay at uyo?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Second Hand Phone Around Uyo by Jovialportal0: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
hoilakes:
NO, i dont have any secondhand phones to sell, am just telling you, that no need to risk 2nd hand phones when you can buy new phone with same price grin
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Asus Zenfone 8 Mini Passes By Geekebench With SD 888 And 16GB RAM / No Strings, No Stress. 24 Hours Non Stop Music / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.