Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew (19091 Views)

Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Broadcast / Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin cheesy

BABA LAUNCH INDIRECT JAB
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Ceeogbaru2: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chai than Bakare Abi Banker follow

]Call me rude, but I don't get along with this Tunde Bakare and I feel he is one of the most foolish pastor's in this country and nothing will ever make this vulture come close to being the president.

He and Mbaka are one of the problems rocking this country, deceiving their congregations.[/b][/quote]
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by BinamRex: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Call me rude, but I don't get along with this Tunde Bakare and I feel he is one of the most foolish pastor's in this country and nothing will ever make this vulture come close to being the president.

He and Mbaka are one of the problems rocking this country, deceiving their congregations.

You aren't rude, bro. Tunde Bakare is a charlatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Kennitrust(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:

Corruption is the order of the day
Insecurity everywhere, no region is safe
Our economy has collapsed.
This administration has failed there followers
what do you call those still defecting to the evil party?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by bosco2017: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
hischoice:
Electing Buhari was a mistake we all must learn from.

Humility, integrity, frugal lifestyle are all great qualities but they don't make a good leader.

They may make you live in peace with your neighbours but not at work.

There is even a school of thought that believes that great leaders are pugnacious, proud and inconsiderate. All they care about is result - they don't reward efforts but do results.

Buhari's character traits, in themselves, aren't bad. They just don't count in determining what makes a good leader.

Stop that deceit . Buhari has no integrity at all .Where is integrity when he cant respect federal character . He gave all positions to his kinsmen n allow his fulani boys to kill Nigerians.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by knightsTempler: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Call me rude, but I don't get along with this Tunde Bakare and I feel he is one of the most foolish pastor's in this country and nothing will ever make this vulture come close to being the president.

He and Mbaka are one of the problems rocking this country, deceiving their congregations.

He is not only foolish, he is fake, an imposter, a charlatan, wicked and avaricious. His days of reckoning is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
Unfortunately Buhari has old age Dimentia, he is nothing like his old self

He is showing his true self.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
PASTOR BAKARE IS CAREFULLY CHOOSING HIS WORDS SO THAT HE CAN BE SEEN TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT BEFORE HIS FULANI SLAVE MASTERS.

He is still thinking of getting something from a northerner someday in the future.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by royalnose: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shameless Pastor! If it was a southern Christian President you would have been using it to preach in your Church every Sunday. Buhari has been inefficient and ineffective consistently for six years and it's now you are talking. Anyway, you are a Political pastor so will not say much
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Perkinkis:
Oga leave story his personal life contradicts your statement.No form of self development the country is drowning and your guy does not have a single solution.

The fault is mostly this; Buhari and Apc came to fix a Nigeria in a serious situation with a poor set of representatives. Poor and incompetent cabinet, Apc bringing padi padi list for cabinet members and other important positions where competence and expertise shud override.

Apc has very few competent members they are mostly my padi or loyalist members. That is can be done in politics bt that isn’t done in governance. So why failed. Buhari also failed.

They came to the party with the wrong people, they came to the war with the wrong generals, the wrong army. Its a big shame.

Asides this Buhari overplayed the tribalism and it weakened the systems and brought greater divisions. Apc encouraged the divisions also. They all failed.

It’s a sad situation
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Ellasure: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
A pastor gone rogue.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Blackdisciple(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oga pastor all of Una supporting Buhari just don't want to come out and talk because he is f@#ked and y'all don't want to accept the truth.

The truth shall set us free.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Tzar(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oga pastor, GEJ (as bad as he was) didn’t destroy Nigeria to the extent GMB has before you went ballistic on him.
When MOG start measuring how raw & direct the truth they say to power can be, then you know there is a problem!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by babstide(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Comrade Bakare is actually missing it. It will be better if can focus on his calling as a Pastor than speaking with lie tongue.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by babstide(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
chinjo:
He is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Why I don't sympathise with people like you is that, you said he was a repented democrat.

Politician Bakare should focus his attention and energy on his calling as a Pastor. He speaks from both side of his mouth as a politician, he is inconsistent and often modify the truth to suit his agenda.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by babstide(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
chinjo:
He is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Why I don't sympathise with people like you is that, you said he was a repented democrat.

Politician Bakare should focus his attention and energy on his calling as a Pastor. He speaks from both side of his mouth as a politician, he is inconsistent and often modify the truth to suit his agenda.

babstide:
Comrade Bakare is actually missing it. It will be better if can focus on his calling as a Pastor than speaking with lie tongue.

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Kiezodumah(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Despite the false starts, the admin succeeded in bringing Nigeria out of recession and made some gains in security, job creation and anti-corruption.

This is not true. Why can't he just say things exactly as they are ?
All I see is a story of Buhari's praise
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Pravedk: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pesin wey even him wife deny am?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Dancos: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wolf in sheep clothing. Zombie personified. I pity, sorry for those that will sit and listen to you again from today onwards. As you increase in age you are loosing your wisdom on a daily basis. God has taken away wisdom from you like Ahitofel in the Bible. Just keep quite and wait for the day you will die in shame and join your slave ancestors. Your children and worshippers you leave behind shall continue until their inheritance is taken away from them. You cannot even speak big grammer again like you used to do before, deceiving the poor. It is evil when a man of your age sees white and calls it black even in broad day light.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
In Nigeria pastors talk too much about politics and embarrass themselves again and again.

They are citizens and leaders in their communities. They have every right to talk about politics

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Gandollaar(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
hischoice:
Electing Buhari was a mistake we all must learn from.

Humility, integrity, frugal lifestyle are all great qualities but they don't make a good leader.

They may make you live in peace with your neighbours but not at work.

There is even a school of thought that believes that great leaders are pugnacious, proud and inconsiderate. All they care about is result - they don't reward efforts but do results.

Buhari's character traits, in themselves, aren't bad. They just don't count in determining what makes a good leader.
What character traits are you talking about?

Religious fanaticism
Tribal Warlord
Analogue
Añti Social
Narcissistic
Egotistic
RedPiller

Those are his personal character traits, and you say they are not bad?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by nnamdi640: 3:31am On Apr 05, 2021
You expected a dullard to perform more than his capability,that is serious.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by waldigit: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Asgard13:
Tunde a very typical yoruba human always chasing clou

Wonder how he’s a Christian pastor.. instead of a political pastor

You come church to preach politics .. as a pastor.. who gave you that inspiration..

Pastor with mumu members
You need deliverance and healing from Yorubaphobia else it may kill you there
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Staro: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Garbage Shehu will come for you
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by jubilee55f: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pastor Tunde Bakare, good morning sir. Thanks for seeing the defects and disasters of Buhari in the early hours of the morning. That is, after thousands of of innocent Nigerians has been destroyed due to the stupidity and incredible incompetence of your Buhari . Once again I say, good morning sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere / Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.