Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. (3786 Views)

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
The " objective framework" comes from where? What exact standard are you using to asses and measure?

From my rationale. The framework is the standard.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Hashabiah: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

From my rationale. The framework is the standard.
I do not understand. So you just used your own framework as a standard for human morals ? Wow...that is pretty shallow undecided
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
I do not understand. So you just used your own framework as a standard for human morals ? Wow...that is pretty shallow undecided

I never said I was determining the morality of all humans. Calling me shallow for thinking of my morality is very rich coming from someone who unthinkingly accepts a moral framework from an unsubstantiated being.

1 Like

Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Hashabiah: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

I never said I was determining the morality of all humans. Calling me shallow for thinking of my morality is very rich coming from someone who unthinkingly accepts a moral framework from an unsubstantiated being.
An unsubstantiated Being who you steal from but won't admit openly? Wow....nice way to plagiarize content and call it your own. undecided

1 Like

Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
An unsubstantiated Being who you steal from but won't admit openly? Wow....nice way to plagiarize content and call it your own. undecided

You've not even heard what the framework is yet you say I plagiarized it from your unsubstantiated god. You must be displaying more of that unthinking.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Hashabiah: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

You've not even heard what the framework is yet you say I plagiarized it from your unsubstantiated god. You must be displaying more of that unthinking.
Kinky read the statement you made earlier and reflect on this nonsense you are now saying
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
Kinky read the statement you made earlier and reflect on this nonsense you are now saying

No you should read it again and cure your unthinking.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Faithful? Your God is faithful you mean?

You know some words are funny to me i mean why should you say your God is faithful? Or you bless your God when it's supposed to be vice versa!

In the actual sense i believe all humans are blessed in one way or the other. Human want is limitless and we can never get all what we want.

And of what importance is Matthew 7:7 when you ask and it's not given?

You know the scriptures, use it now, to ask your questions.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

LoL, the euphemism for "I don't always get what I pray for".

You don't get it. I pray as the need arises, for me and others. So, the requests changes daily. The ones I prayed today, still going to pray, I have not received answers yet. All the same he is faithful. For instance, if I pray for a family friend who is three months pregnant for safe delivery., I don't expect her to deliver the next minute. I pray, I wait. So my God is faithful.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

You don't get it. I pray as the need arises, for me and others. So, the requests changes daily. The ones I prayed today, still going to pray, I have not received answers yet. All the same he is faithful. For instance, if I pray for a family friend who is three months pregnant for safe delivery., I don't expect her to deliver the next minute. I pray, I wait. So my God is faithful.

This is not what I am referring to. Even when you don't get what you prayed for you'll still say "my god is faithful".
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

This is not what I am referring to. Even when you don't get what you prayed for you'll still say "my god is faithful".

Ok pray your own, the fact remains, you are not a Bible scholar. You criticism can't change the mind of over 2 billion Christians.

Mohamme's plagiarized the Hebrew scriptures, and stories with embellishments. He himself doesn't understand Christianity let alone, you.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

Ok pray your own, the fact remains, you are not a Bible scholar. You criticism can't change the mind of over 2 billion Christians.

Mohamme's plagiarized the Hebrew scriptures, and stories with embellishments. He himself doesn't understand Christianity let alone, you.

LoL! Yeah OK Jeremiah.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Yeah OK Jeremiah.

Time will tell
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

Time will tell

How many more in addition to 2000 years do you require?

1 Like

Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

e expect

A little more, you are expecting Imam Mahdi, Jesus, and Dajjal. Aren't you?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
MightySparrow:
e expect

A little more, you are expecting Imam Mahdi, Jesus, and Dajjal. Aren't you?

I am not expecting any dead guys from 1000-2000 years ago to come back. A little more like 20 or 100?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

I am not expecting any dead guys from 1000-2000 years ago to come back. A little more like 20 or 100?
Chest is alive, Dajjal and Mahdi are not yet born. So?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

Chest is alive, Dajjal and Mahdi are not yet born. So?

I don't know these people you mention, what's special about them?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by MightySparrow: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

I don't know these people you mention, what's special about them?

Go and know about them
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
MightySparrow:

Go and know about them

LoL. No I won't, they are not significant to me.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

How does that make it better?

It is different from liking the smell of death as you assumed, especially as you know that God does not accept any human sacrifice.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
LordReed:

Given the option that 1000years is like 1 day?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 2:12am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

It is different from liking the smell of death as you assumed, especially as you know that God does not accept any human sacrifice.

He sacrificed his son in human form to himself, that is accepting human sacrifice.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 2:15am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

Given the option that 1000years is like 1 day?

There is no such option open to any human being.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2021
LordReed:

He sacrificed his son in human form to himself, that is accepting human sacrifice.

It's the obvious exception. How do you refer to that as liking the smell of death?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2021
LordReed:

There is no such option open to any human being.

Is the Person you snidely refer to a human being?
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

It's the obvious exception. How do you refer to that as liking the smell of death?

The many times he likes the smell of burnt animal sacrifice, the many times he asked people to be killed or even killed them himself, the many times people get killed for his sake and he does nothing about it.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

Is the Person you snidely refer to a human being?

I am talking to human beings.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2021
LordReed:

I am talking to human beings.

2000years, reed.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

2000years, reed.

The question was posed to a human being.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by Image123(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2021
LordReed:

The question was posed to a human being.

Lol, what concerns a human being with 2000years? You snidely referred to Jesus Christ's coming. Dance around as usual, the music is on.
Re: D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. by LordReed(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Image123:

Lol, what concerns a human being with 2000years? You snidely referred to Jesus Christ's coming. Dance around as usual, the music is on.

Read the question again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Christians Still Masturbate And Even Fornicate / Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.