Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? (717 Views)

Join Theory TV To Get Ad Slot At The Cheapest Rate / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by nanfanghose(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
How to become a smart importer!
Nigeria is a major importer, and more than 80% of its goods are imported, most of which are imported from China. As a businessman, I certainly hope that the products I sell are very cheap! The cost of a trip to China is very high! So is there any way to buy very cheap Chinese products without going to China?

Of course, you can compare prices through Chinese agents! It is very troublesome to find the factory directly! Language is difficult to communicate! Everyone is very clear about the price of the products they operate! You can provide your own product information or samples to the agent in China, and ask them to help you find the cheapest factory!
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Emmy000seun(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Please how will one get a agent in China? That's legit and real?...

2 Likes

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by nanfanghose(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Of course, looking for an agent in China must be very reliable! In addition to language communication, it is best to set up an office or a partner in Nigeria, and it is best to pay Naira directly to trade. Especially since 2020, paying US dollars has been particularly troublesome!
I recommend one to everyone: jackson chen. As far as I know, he has lived in Nigeria for more than 10 years and has an office partner in Nigeria.
Emmy000seun:

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Blanche2014(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2021
I contacted this person and felt very sincere and more credible

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by gzgenerator(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2021
I am not very familiar with imported goods. I have to find a very reliable person to cooperate. Is he trustworthy? I want to call and talk.

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Noble2012888(f): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2021
It is really not easy to be able to buy the right products!

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Noble2012888(f): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Partner

2 Likes

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Noble2012888(f): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Of course, you can contact us, I believe we will become good partners
nanfanghose:
Of course, looking for an agent in China must be very reliable! In addition to language communication, it is best to set up an office or a partner in Nigeria, and it is best to pay Naira directly to trade. Especially since 2020, paying US dollars has been particularly troublesome!
I recommend one to everyone: jackson chen. As far as I know, he has lived in Nigeria for more than 10 years and has an office partner in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Blanche2014(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
A nice team

2 Likes

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Theodore19900: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
A good idea, does yours have an office in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Theodore19900: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
We are a physical company with a professional team and an office in Nigeria. The services we can provide you: 1. Go to the factory to inspect the goods, check the quality of the goods/calculate the quantity/assisted packing, and provide the latest videos and pictures as soon as possible. 2. Help you investigate the qualifications and supply capacity of the factory. You will no longer be afraid of meeting a supplier who does not understand English, we will provide you with translation services! Providing services is only the beginning of us, and I hope we will always be friends!

3 Likes

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Timothy08096: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Can I apply for a visa to China

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Noble2012888(f): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Can I go to China recently?

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Wayne67998: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2021
I have been to China before

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by nanfanghose(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2021
If you come to China, we can help you apply for a visa
Timothy08096:
Can I apply for a visa to China
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by nanfanghose(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2021
Welcome to China again
Wayne67998:
I have been to China before
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by nanfanghose(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2021
Can apply for a certificate
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by nanfanghose(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2021
Team photo

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Noble2012888(f): 3:09pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Aaron147258123: 3:04pm On May 31, 2021
Looks very reliable
Emmy000seun:
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Blanche2014(f): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2021
that's good
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Amanda1987: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Very nice team
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by gzgenerator(f): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for attention
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Samdo4life(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pls keep us updated becus someone like me I have the desire to import from China but I don't have money for travel

1 Like

Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Adelaide19800(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
To import goods to China, you don’t have to travel to China, you can find a Chinese agency,
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Adelaide19800(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
To import goods to China, you don’t have to travel to China, you can find a Chinese agency,
Samdo4life:
Pls keep us updated becus someone like me I have the desire to import from China but I don't have money for travel
Re: Teach You A Good Way! How To Quickly Find The Cheapest Imported Goods? by Adelaide19800(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin Thanks for your attention,

(1) (Reply)

Chimart Seafood And Edibles. All aboutNigerian food / Fly With Africa Mobile / Wedding Gowns For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.