Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What (4268 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok today a girl came to do her hair at my neighbor's place. She is beautiful and all so I thought to myself maybe I should take a shot who knows? cool

Because i've been having this battle with myself for so long whether or not I can attract a girl again because I swear its been long I had anything romantic to do with any lady and I sincerely miss a woman (romantically) in my life (masturbation eyaf tire me). cry

Thankfully my neighbor is a hair stylist but based her business at our compound so I do see enough beauties that do come along for their hair styling and luckily today this one enter my den. wink

Seriously I've had thoughts to approach some of them one of these days but considering the economic situation of my pocket so its a no brainer to just carry face and do like say I no sabi better thing..lol.

But for today I was on a mission (enough tori)

I started planning a scope to start up a convo with the women. The woman (my neighbor) is my good friend so she is not a problem but my target.

So I accessed the environment. The target in question is not more than 23 with nice curves and pretty face (these ones thier shakara no be here) so I needed to come up with a tactics to diffuse any intending notion of her acknowledging that she is the target of my howbeit surprising exhilaration (my neighbor was surprised).

I learnt from experience to not give this type of target any clue that you are tryna aquaint with them. In fact the opposite works here (though with subtlety) so I was walking up and down in search of nothing.

Later I decided to go have my bath. The bathroom path and location would have the target and I see each other. So I proceeded with the plan. When she saw me, she greeted me normally and I responded with my smiling face. Ofcoures I gotta show her my fine dentition (if you got it flaunt it) she smiled back. No wahala.

Inside the bathroom I was scheming, plotting my moves. It was getting intense in my head like I wanted to solve differential equations so I decided to forget all these and kind of flow with the tide.

I got out from the bathroom got to where she is our eyes jammed again. I removed my face at once. This girl sha..

.. I spent a while in my room, came out to check nothing (actually to check the target). I now went back inside and picked some of my clothes for washing..lol. Of course the location of my washing will be opposite where they are because that's where the well is located.

My easiest and most efficient ice breaker (works 100%) is to ask someone to explain something for me in their native lang.

In this case Naira Marley's song was playing somewhere (today is Easter Sunday so owanbe everywhere) I now asked my neighbor to help me interpret one of his lines. She couldn't explain it saying she doesn't listen to that type of music so I now asked the target. She immediately explained the line. We vibed about the meaning of the line and we talked normally that one pass.

Mehn taking a closer look at her hair I discovered she has this interesting hair. The target's hair was half blonde (from the top) and brown the other half. Like a good mixture of coffee and cream.

I asked the target if her hair is natural or she applied something on it which she gleefully answered that it was natural. I followed up complimenting her and everything was going well.

We ended up talking about Brazilian hair whether they could be natural peoples' hair or they are mere synthetic factory made hair. Gentlemen this s where I opened the discussion gate. We talked at length to the amazement of my neighbor. All my stay in that compound she hasn't seen me talk this much.

We laughed as we talked. Like that I use ask her name and phone number which she no waste time give me. Last last I ended up paying for the hair sha.

E fit be say she just use me pay for her hair like this o but I know what I know. Last last na only N300 I spend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by ifytrik(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Op, is this the end of the story?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Nazgul: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do girls still make hair for N300?

8 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Qatar2022: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
You just use your hand make yourself ATM

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by DaddyRochie1642: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
This your story get K-leg,
Oga tell us the truth, I know it's more than 300naira you paid for that hair.

Show us pictures of you paying 300naira for her hair or we don't believe it grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by chatinent: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok. You have made it in life.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by liveyourlife007(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lolz. People go just dey put themselves into wahala.

If you take that 300 carry 5000 odds. 100 naira per slip. Shey you know the potential win sha?

Make I help you
5000x100= 500000

X3 = 1.5 million

You just gave your destiny to a woman.

6 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Obakashdee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
liveyourlife007:

If you take that 300 carry 5000 odds. 100 naira per slip. Shey you know the potential win sha?

Make I help you
5000x100= 500000

X3 = 1.5 million

You that you didn’t give your destiny to woman, how many million have you made from your 300 Naira, if I give you backhand. See this one sha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Viridis(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Simp why did you pay? Am sure she did not ask you. She go chop you tire fool

1 Like

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by LikeAking: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Correct guy.

If u get the money spend it.

Alpha male wey no dey spend money, na fake Alpha male.

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by 5Gbabe: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
liveyourlife007:

Make I help you
5000x100= 500000

X3 = 1.5 million

hahahahahhahahahhaa tell him mugu man
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by emmy512: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
I guess you paid 3h only to balance your neighbour 1200 later.
omoh the stress is too much just for one girl.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by punisha: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Only thing interesting about this your gist is how genuine you are...the bathroom , well etc.

May God bless you with more games and funds.

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by 5Gbabe: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
if u like pay for hear 300 or 3000 na another guy go Bleep her tonight and na go be AtM of the movement
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by liveyourlife007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na there you go dey till thy kingdom come.
Obakashdee:

You that you didn’t give your destiny to woman, how many million have you made from your 300 Naira, if I give you backhand. See this one sha
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by BigYash: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Even if na #1 you give woman,na waste. I rather waste it on bet or cush.
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
5000 odds? Ahhh!!!! Whick kind magic him wan take win that kind game?
liveyourlife007:

Make I help you
5000x100= 500000

X3 = 1.5 million

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by BigYash: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
5Gbabe:
if u like pay for hear 300 or 3000 na another guy go Bleep her tonight and na go be AtM of the movement
And the guy fit no spend kobo. That girl go start style for him now. You collected number already. 3h wen you go take buy origin betters drink,you go waste am for hair wen another mugu first give her money for. Your method good,but the money part spoil am.
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Duplexxx: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
That target come targeted you at last
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Limassol(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Ok today a girl came to do her hair at my neighbor's place. She is beautiful and all so I thought to myself maybe I should take a shot who knows? cool

Because i've been having this battle with myself for so long whether or not I can attract a girl again because I swear its been long I had anything romantic to do with any lady and I sincerely miss a woman (romantically) in my life (masturbation eyaf tire me). cry

Thankfully my neighbor is a hair stylist but based her business at our compound so I do see enough beauties that do come along for their hair styling and luckily today this one enter my den. wink

Seriously I've had thoughts to approach some of them one of these days but considering the economic situation of my pocket so its a no brainer to just carry face and do like say I no sabi better thing..lol.

But for today I was on a mission (enough tori)

I started planning a scope to start up a convo with the women. The woman (my neighbor) is my good friend so she is not a problem but my target.

So I accessed the environment. The target in question is not more than 23 with nice curves and pretty face (these ones thier shakara no be here) so I needed to come up with a tactics to diffuse any intending notion of her acknowledging that she is the target of my howbeit surprising exhilaration (my neighbor was surprised).

I learnt from experience to not give this type of target any clue that you are tryna aquaint with them. In fact the opposite works here (though with subtlety) so I was walking up and down in search of nothing.

Later I decided to go have my bath. The bathroom path and location would have the target and I see each other. So I proceeded with the plan. When she saw me, she greeted me normally and I responded with my smiling face. Ofcoures I gotta show her my fine dentition (if you got it flaunt it) she smiled back. No wahala.

Inside the bathroom I was scheming, plotting my moves. It was getting intense in my head like I wanted to solve differential equations so I decided to forget all these and kind of flow with the tide.

I got out from the bathroom got to where she is our eyes jammed again. I removed my face at once. This girl sha..

.. I spent a while in my room, came out to check nothing (actually to check the target). I now went back inside and picked some of my clothes for washing..lol. Of course the location of my washing will be opposite where they are because that's where the well is located.

My easiest and most efficient ice breaker (works 100%) is to ask someone to explain something for me in their native lang.

In this case Naira Marley's song was playing somewhere (today is Easter Sunday so owanbe everywhere) I now asked my neighbor to help me interpret one of his lines. She couldn't explain it saying she doesn't listen to that type of music so I now asked the target. She immediately explained the line. We vibed about the meaning of the line and we talked normally that one pass.

Mehn taking a closer look at her hair I discovered she has this interesting hair. The target's hair was half blonde (from the top) and brown the other half. Like a good mixture of coffee and cream.

I asked the target if her hair is natural or she applied something on it which she gleefully answered that it was natural. I followed up complimenting her and everything was going well.

We ended up talking about Brazilian hair whether they could be natural peoples' hair or they are mere synthetic factory made hair. Gentlemen this s where I opened the discussion gate. We talked at length to the amazement of my neighbor. All my stay in that compound she hasn't seen me talk this much.

We laughed as we talked. Like that I use ask her name and phone number which she no waste time give me. Last last I ended up paying for the hair sha.

E fit be say she just use me pay for her hair like this o but I know what I know. Last last na only N300 I spend

Baba you be guy wey Sabi!

I hope it result in something fruitful, I'm happy for you.

But why you sef come pay for the hair? that's a trait beta males exemplify you know. I bet you have no idea the message it sends to her brain. But last last sha you got learn the hard way.
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Brayss(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
liveyourlife007:

Make I help you
5000x100= 500000

X3 = 1.5 million

The money he could have used to start a roll over of 10 odd
DAY 1. 300 X 10 =3000
DAY 2. 3000 X 10 =30,000
DAY 3. 30,000 X 10 =300,000
DAY 4. 300,000 X 10 =3M
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by liveyourlife007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank you brother
Brayss:
DAY 1. 300 X 10 =3000
DAY 2. 3000 X 10 =30,000
DAY 4. 300,000 X 10 =3M
grin grin
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Show us pictures of you paying 300naira for her hair or we don't believe it grin grin
make he show us the receipt.
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Iseoluwani: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

D lady came with the attachment na, so he only paid for workmanship and for the stylist to use her house as shop. Do u expect her to charge expensively
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by MufasaLion: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nazgul:
Do girls still make hair for N300?

Didn't you deduce from the story the type of environment he lives?

5 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by rowland545(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Brayss:
DAY 1. 300 X 10 =3000
DAY 2. 3000 X 10 =30,000
DAY 4. 300,000 X 10 =3M
grin grin
so person go use 300,000 play 10 odds...when ordinary 2odds day cut...

My guy play 1.12 odds wit 10k e cut.

Nah 10 odds person go play wit 300k

Even u self no go do I'm

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Onyenna(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2021
N300 for hair.....

Nah primary school hair she make?

Okay.....lemme just concur.......
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by HolySword: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

1 Like

Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by 1Sharon(f): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2021
grin

Good luck op
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2021
Good luck, even me self go pay for the hair If i dey your shoe.....
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by appamedes(f): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2021
See how i waste my time, reading this long post
Re: I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol .. interesting wooing story.

I like your style of writing though. Suspence filled and captivating with a little infusion of comedy. Almost thought I was reading one of Chinua Achebes romance Novel.

You would make a good novelist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be Too Tight? / Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? / How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.