Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29011 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by doxxijaw: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, their family and social fabric have "deteriorated" - yet, you fuckwits can't stop crowding around their embassies for visa and Africans are drowning themselves in the Mediterranean desperately trying to get to obodo oyibo. Who are the fools deceiving themselves, then.

Their economy is good has nothing to do with feminism.

People go where they can find greener pastures, the same way westerners came on boats to Africa.

Just correcting you
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
In all of these I'm happy feminists have moved from talking about Gender Equality. That was the part never made sense to me... by virtue of the biological differences between man and woman, there can never be equality.

Gender Equity is what makes sense!

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:

Pete Edochie can say what he wants; it is his freedom of speech. No feminist group is owed any apology from him, and no organization or man should succumb to any feminist pressure group to persecute that man for expressing his own ideas. Who are they to demand an apology from him? undecided

Of course he can, but it is the feminists who can't express themselves lest men flex their muscles on them and beat them up or kill them. What you've said is so true.

He's being persecuted in ways nobody but you can see, yet persecutes women via careless speeches and inciting foolish men to brutalize women for speaking. Innocent, brave, brave man!

"Succumb... Feminist pressure... "

Lol.

Ridiculous.

Continue your good work.

Lord save all the little girls that will be born very soon into the world you want to create for them. None will escape it. Especially those ones.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, their family and social fabric have "deteriorated" - yet, you fuckwits can't stop crowding around their embassies for visa and Africans are drowning themselves in the Mediterranean desperately trying to get to obodo oyibo. Who are the fools deceiving themselves, then.

Leave them. Their ranting ends here and on their wives and girlfriends bodies. They have the "gynocentric and hypergamous" West, yet those are the best places. You can't tell stupid people anything, unless it's stupid.

The way some men carry their misogyny makes their thinking dangerous to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Of course he can, but it is the feminists who can't express themselves lest men flex their muscles on them and beat them up or kill them. What you've said is so true.

He's being persecuted in ways nobody but you can see, yet persecutes women via careless speeches and inciting foolish men to brutalize women for speaking. Innocent, brave, brave man!

Lol.

Ridiculous.

Continue your good work.

Lord save all the little girls that will be born very soon into the world you want to create for them. None will escape it. Especially those ones.

Spewing jargons
What of the divorce-raped men of western Societies that are more Feministic than Africa
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Leave them. Their ranting ends here and on their wives and girlfriends bodies. They have the "gynocentric and hypergamous" West, yet those are the best places. You can't tell stupid people anything, unless it's stupid.

The way some men carry their misogyny makes their thinking dangerous to themselves.

Spewing jargons again
If we beat our wives why are they rushing to marry us
You and your inconsistent logic
Arab Nations and Asian Nations are golden, the west is dying from liberalism

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Spewing jargons
What of the divorce-raped men of western Societies that are more Feministic than Africa

"divorce-raped men"

Men are really suffering, LMAO.

You need that Western world. And when you touch any women there, you know what will happen. LMAO.

Go to Asia, what are you scared of?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
In all of these I'm happy feminists have moved from talking about Gender Equality. That was the part never made sense to me... by virtue of the biological differences between man and woman, there can never be equality.

Equity I don't believe
They are looking for female supremacy
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

"divorce-raped men"

Men are really suffering, LMAO.

You need that Western world. And when you touch any women there, you know what will happen. LMAO.

. lolzzzz
White Knight beta
No wonder Faggotss and Transgenders are popular in the west
To many weak ,feminized and emasculated men

Take statistics

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Spewing jargons again
If we beat our wives why are they rushing to marry us
You and your inconsistent logic
Arab Nations and Asian Nations are golden, the west is dying from liberalism

So why aren't you in the male supremacy hyperandrous Asian communities you so love? You can beat and chain women there. Why are you trying to be a part of the free world? Yet carrying the mind of an Arab slave owner?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So why aren't you in the male supremacy hyperandrous Asian communities you so love? You can beat and chain women there. Why are you trying to be a part of the free world? Yet carrying the mind of an Arab slave owner?

I'm aiming towards Emirate Islamic nations with strong Patriachal values

They are raping you in family courts and you still defend them, your case is hopeless
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

. lolzzzz
White Knight beta
No wonder Faggotss and Transgenders are popular in the west
To many weak ,feminized and emasculated men

Take statistics

Yet you want to be there. You desire their women. You want their lifestyle. You're so envious of free women worldwide.

You're a free man in Africa, why aren't you happy? Is it only enslavement that makes you happy? You sound really hurt and bitter.

Are you one of the divorce raped men? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Last last you go marry one day stay under one man..and he will lord over you..
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Last last you go marry one day stay under one man..and he will lord over you..

LMAO.

What happened to the simps and betas who want to be lorded over?

And you think I'm unmarried? Who told you people that people who want women equality are not married? Men in Nigeria need a lot of reorientation. I'm really reading things here that indicate men may not be intelligent
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yet you want to be there. You desire their women. You want their lifestyle. You're so envious of free women worldwide.

You're a free man in Africa, why aren't you happy? Is it only enslavement that makes you happy? You sound really hurt and bitter.

Are you one of the divorce raped men? LMAO

I want to learn from Arab nations that have developed and come back to develop Nigeria

God forbid I go to Progressive Societies and end up becoming a Simp like you, I will rather die in Africa

I'm happy but greatly pity men raped in the biased family court legal systems
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Equity I don't believe
They are looking for female supremacy

Yes, some of them are looking for female supremacy, but it's expected - you'll always find over-zealous individuals in every association.

But at least now, the goal is clear.

And I support them for calling out Pete Edochie. The man is misyarning too much these days.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm aiming towards Emirate Islamic nations with strong Patriachal values

They are raping you in family courts and you still defend them, your case is hopeless

Go there and dominate women, but complain about the West dominating men. grin

It seems modern men are confused about what they want.

Enjoy the hypocrisy. Hope you chain and gag yours.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lilvicky68(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO.

What happened to the simps and betas who want to be lorded over?

And you think I'm unmarried? Who told you people that people who want women equality are not married? Men in Nigeria need a lot of reorientation. I'm really reading things here that indicate men may not be intelligent
I know you're not married..you have unmarried syndrome showing over you..

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nairalandian:
shocked
Feminist's get forum again...

But, this feminism of a thing is trash.
Women will always be below men, though that doesn't give men a reason to disrespect them.

How many women dey carry bag of cement for head.

If a car breaks down half way through a journey, how many women dey come down come fix am.

If war comes, how many women dey go warfront

As I said, women ought to be respected but at the same time, they should know that they'll always be below men

Meanwhile...

Pete Edochie they reason like old man wey em be

Mr man the world is changing oo, more men now are identifying as feminists, more men are becoming stupid thus the backlash by Pete, the balance is shifting and change is wat is constant in life, what the patriarchy needs to do is to fight back and advance men's rights, there's no known globally accepted individual that has decided to fight for men's rights and education for the boy child and equal job opportunities in job markets made exclusively for women like tailoring, Modeling, teaching, nurses, accountancy in as the world is trying to show equality, we all know that men are segregated from this type of jobs! We start from there!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I want to learn from Arab nations that have developed and come back to develop Nigeria

God forbid I go to Progressive Societies and end up becoming a Simp like you, I will rather die in Africa

I'm happy but greatly pity men raped in the biased family court legal systems

What true development can people who see other humans as nonentities contribute to the same people they look down on? You're confused.

If you hate women, don't hide behind many facets. Don't pretend you care about divorce raped men grin

Just state it. Women make you insecure. They challenge you. And worse? They could actually be much better than you. The natural response? You hate and want to subjugate them.

But it won't happen. The West is giving you all ants in your pants. It's not business as usual. If you wanted the status quo to remain, where women remain your slaves, you shouldn't have made it clear you hated them.

Nobody has the Monopoly of domination.

Divorce raped men. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Yes, some of them are looking for female supremacy, but it's expected - you'll always find over-zealous individuals in every association.

But at least now, the goal is clear.

And I support them for calling out Pete Edochie. The man is misyarning too much these days.

What are the equity goals of Feminism?
You all have voting, educational, political position, rights, and privileges

What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Professor Victimhood B. Mentality, I have never said feminist shouldn't be free to express their ideas; I support freedom of speech for all groups no matter how distasteful I find their ideas. In fact I have hardly met men who do not think like me in this regard, even when feminists express their worst misandric ideas and fantasy.

I never said he is being persecuted. I simply said no one should succumb to any feminist pressure group to persecute Mr. Edochie in any way possible. When feminists write misandric stuff, especially in developed societies (even in developing societies), you hardly see a group of men demanding an apology or making moves to cost them their jobs or source of livelihood. The same cannot be said when a man in such societies says something feminists strongly dislike. How many feminists have lost jobs for degrading men online? Compare that with men who say something misogynistic, anti-feminist or even innocently parrot MRA talking point.

His speeches and opinions cannot harm you except you permit them to. Stop making a big deal out of his expressed opinion as if them are poisoning you.

Lol.

Ridiculous.

Continue your good work.
I will.

You seem like another regular and basic bitçh/slut who ain't shit: a cheap slùt to slap once in a while, step on, and flog with a strong, leather belt for my amusement. Tell Seun I said this. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What true development can people who see other humans as nonentities contribute to the same people they look down on? You're confused.

If you hate women, don't hide behind many facets. Don't pretend you care about divorce raped men grin

Just state it. Women make you insecure. They challenge you. And worse? They could actually be much better than you. The natural response? You hate and want to subjugate them.

But it won't happen. The West is giving you all ants in your pants. It's not business as usual. If you wanted the status quo to remain, where women remain your slaves, you shouldn't have made it clear you hated them.

Nobody has the Monopoly of domination.

Divorce raped men. LMAO.

Why would they need an ideology to be equal to men, that shows as a collective they are inferior in every sphere except reproduction and child rearing, they are second class citizens worldwide except feminized gynocentric western and Progressive Societies

Not hatred but authority over women as we are responsible for civilization
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by queenblossom(f): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nairalandian:
shocked
Feminist's get forum again...

But, this feminism of a thing is trash.
Women will always be below men, though that doesn't give men a reason to disrespect them.

How many women dey carry bag of cement for head.

If a car breaks down half way through a journey, how many women dey come down come fix am.

If war comes, how many women dey go warfront

As I said, women ought to be respected but at the same time, they should know that they'll always be below men

Meanwhile...

Pete Edochie they reason like old man wey em be

During lekki shouting for endsars. How many men where seen standing, who was d hero that stood to save d people that where shot. My friend keep quite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Why would they need an ideology to be equal to men, that shows as a collective they are inferior in every sphere except reproduction and child rearing, they are second class citizens worldwide except feminized gynocentric western and Progressive Societies

Not hatred but authority over women as we are responsible for civilization
Feminists are not to be taken seriously.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
queenblossom:

During lekki shouting for endsars. How many men where seen standing, who was d hero that stood to save d people that where shot. My friend keep quite

What hero?
You are dumb and without facts
Was she the only one recording, journalist and people were also recording but because she is a female and celebrity that is why media gave her attention

Next time think before you post

What Nonsense
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

I know you're not married..you have unmarried syndrome showing over you..
You are right, sir. You know everything, sir. Allow us and our simps/betas be. Or you don't know that men are feminists too? Nigerian men need reorientation. Or brains. Or exposure abroad.

This is why YelloweWest is constantly at loggerheads with men on this forum. She must be unmarried.

Wait. Chimamanda Adichie could never ever ever be married! She has unmarried syndrome, too.

Once you are married, you must lick his ass. Lol. The person who gave you stereotypes to fit did a huge disservice to humanity.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:

Neither should male supremacists. Nobody should succumb to such pressure. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Gender equity is cheating and unfair. In fact, equity is cheating and unfair. Everyone should be given equal rights and opportunities; nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:

Exactly they are all delusional and live in an utopia , can't blame them they are women and feminized men who don't work with logic and reality but make use of emotionalism and a misguided sense of justice/equality
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Neither should male supremacists. Nobody should succumb to such pressure. Lol.
Feel free to choose who you wouldn't take seriously, it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
Feel free to choose who you wouldn't take seriously, it's allowed.

You too.

Is the Strungup79 case resolved? Are the lies over?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production / Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.