Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken (27885 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by udemzyudex(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
no dey date small pikin dem no go hear word.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Shalommy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hahahahaha... Wahala dey. CHAII
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by pelicanbeau(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
What is now your problem

dick

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by futurerex: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hungry leeches everywhere. I wanted to take one out today and she showed up with three others, she come even get mouth the tell me sai "na so them the do their things, them no the komot leave each other" idiots.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
chatinent:
So you need a native doctor to tell you that her actions call for jubilation?

So you don't know this is the right time to buy the chicken and celebrate her actions with your family?

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Kiezodumah(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lies !! Lies!! Lies evrywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by lilvicky68(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
pelicanbeau:

dick
Sorry what is dick??
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by futurerex: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

This your talk get as he be o

You for buy her Chicken na since chicken is her problem or you don't have the money because inside that chicken you will eat from it na

Buy her chicken after they finish cooking it, she will dish yours and bring for you, some guys no dey use their brain, but you,very being f*cking her nonstop Na she requested Chicken you dey run

Na you don drove her because you are member of Stinging man association

You go hear pepper from her hand na

Really pepper o

Waters will be dropping from your eyes

Sorry o

There is nothing i can do

What are you saying
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by sorom4: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
S&mp...
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

You for buy her Chicken na since chicken is her problem or you don't have the money because inside that chicken you will eat from it na

Buy her chicken after they finish cooking it, she will dish yours and bring for you, some guys no dey use their brain, but you,very being f*cking her nonstop Na she requested Chicken you dey run

Really pepper o

Sorry o

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Highlyrespected(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Mohammedoba36: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why would she pick your call since you have take your responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by MarketDispatch: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fish laps

This should help you in your relationships

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by notym2chektym: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
This calls for celebration

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Famousdex1: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dump her immediately she is in it for something

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
FishLaps:
So we started dating ....

Now she is no longer picking my calls because she asked me to Buy Easter Chicken For Her Mother and i open mouth tell her say money no dey ....

If na you abeg wetin you go do !!!

Oh .... Update !!! , She don block me for whatsapp
And this has to be on front page?

Who are the mods pushing nonsense to front page lately?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Jman06(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
eldoradoxx:
If na to forrck her, you go get energy, but energy to get her chicken u no get. If u cannot afford to give her chicken, u never reach to get girlfriend, go concentrate work hard get money.
Your comment is the reason why I get angry when I hear a lady complaining about not being sexually satisfied by her man. You ladies have made sexxs seem like something desirable only by men, yet we still hear you lamenting and calling your men names like "one minute man".

As far as I am concerned, sexxz should be solely for the man's pleasure. Even if he does it under 30seconds and comes, you have no right to complain because he's paying for it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Emotionss: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

Really pepper o

Sorry o

You sound unintelligent.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
If I hear say this guy's get girlfriend undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by yusufmurry: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
A typical Nigerian girl, liability dem be. Abobi, move , I say move.

Meanwhile, if you're yet to validate and write your npower test, we help you do that with high score.

Call 08024121378

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
FishLaps:
So we started dating ....

Now she is no longer picking my calls because she asked me to Buy Easter Chicken For Her Mother and i open mouth tell her say money no dey ....

If na you abeg wetin you go do !!!

Oh .... Update !!! , She don block me for whatsapp

Let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wahala be like Easter chicken cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Mexyz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Can you guys just allow us to rest small on this forum with girlfriend/boyfriend matter?
Any small thing, una open thread dey complain rubbish here...

She's not picking your calls or blocked you, so what do you want us to do now?
Okay, drop her number so we call her and plead on your behalf then.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Polchiz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
eldoradoxx:
If na to forrck her, you go get energy, but energy to get her chicken u no get. If u cannot afford to give her chicken, u never reach to get girlfriend, go concentrate work hard get money.
How are you sure he is fucking her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Exodora: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
How people exhibit senseless still surprises me , so because your girlfriend asked you to buy chicken and you could not afford it onpy for you to run down here to tell us to do what exactly bro?
What is even wrong in buying your girlfriend a chicken in the first place .
Haaaaa people don't have shame nowadays.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Jesterfly: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

Really pepper o

Sorry o

I hope you understood yourself up there
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by 1EmmyKay: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Seriously naira land should have bots on this site that detects shit and irrelevant post as this and blocks it instant before even getting posted. Like damnef niqa are you a Hopeless Simp?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by 1EmmyKay: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Seriously naira land should have bots on this site that detects shit and irrelevant post as this and blocks it instant before even getting posted. Like damned niqa are you a Hopeless Simp?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by reubenobi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Timoleon:
Nairaland una no Dey try o. Fake stories every night.
everything is always fake to you. it seems your life revolve only on Nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Xantel(f): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
The girl fall my hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.