Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years (1104 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Trustme2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pls help Celebrate my Baby Girl @ 2

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful baby, Live long and shine bright. smiley

By the way OP, where una take dey see Power dey born all these fine children sef

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Trustme2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
More with her playmates in Church today

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by viyon02: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pretty looking innocent girl, just make sure you brought her up in a godly manner. But no need to post her picture here somehow immature.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Trustme2(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Happy birthday beautiful baby, Live long and shine bright. smiley

By the way OP, where una take dey see Power dey born all these fine children sef
Incidentally me and my wife Worwor no be here. grin grin grin grin. Me no wan reason am put my pics and my wife pics here before them go say no be me get the pikin grin grin grin. You know nairalanders mouth na

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
viyon02:
Pretty looking innocent girl, just make sure you brought her up in a godly manner. But no need to post her picture here somehow immature.

If the OP did not post the picture here, would you be able to tell how "Pretty looking and Innocent" she is?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Richy4(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trustme2:

Incidentally me and my wife Worwor no be here. grin grin grin grin. Me no wan reason am put my pics and my wife pics here before them go say no be me get the pikin grin grin grin. You know nairalanders mouth na

Don't worry, I have never seen anyone born in the month of April that is ugly... Even if the parent look some how, April kids, ladies and gentlemen are always spectacular....If you doubt it, just ask me...wishing her a happy birthday.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trustme2:

As you worwor like dis so, where you take see Power born this Angel?

Leak the secret bro, I worwor pass you, I need am.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by chatinent: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trustme2:

This is uncalled for. If you are ugly, accept it. Leave the innocent wife alone.

By the way, you pierced her lips?
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by chatinent: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richy4:

Don't worry, I have never seen anyone born in the month of April that is ugly... Even if the parent look some how, April kids, ladies and gentlemen are always spectacular....If you doubt it, just ask me...wishing her a happy birthday.. smiley

So Adams Oshiomhole is handsome too?
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Trustme2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
chatinent:

This is uncalled for. If you are ugly, accept it. Leave the innocent wife alone.

By the way, you pierced her lips?
Sorry Sir/Madam, no be say we bad o in terms of physique or beauty. It's just an exergeration.
On piercing, we didn't, it's the white icing sugar on the cake that gum on her mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by chatinent: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trustme2:

Sorry Sir/Madam, no be say we bad o in terms of physique or beauty. It's just an exergeration.
On piercing, we didn't, it's the white icing sugar on the cake that gum on her mouth

Ok
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by lilvicky68(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fine girl..this one go do yanga when she big oh...happy birthday wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by chiiraq802(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy birthday baby girl.... #Enjoy your birthday cake jarrree...
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Mindlog: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Beautiful!. May she continue to be a source of joy to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Iamagoodgirll: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
happy birthday cutie, grow in wisdom and love
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin
Trustme2:

dem go dey reason you DNA..
She is pretty
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trustme2:
More with her playmates in Church today
Aww, they're all so cute. Happy birthday to your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy birthday cute little girl.

That tall girl on red though. Her eyes on that cake be like, when are they going to start sharing this cake?

Dont ask me how I know because i love cakes too. grin
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by ahnie: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Your baby girl is over cute....happy birthday to her.
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by ststyreal(f): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richy4:

Don't worry, I have never seen anyone born in the month of April that is ugly... Even if the parent look some how, April kids, ladies and gentlemen are always spectacular....If you doubt it, just ask me...wishing her a happy birthday.. smiley g
Waooooooo, nice one... Mine is tomorrow... Thanks for those beautiful assertion of April born. Happy Birthday To me......
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by lakesidepapa(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trustme2:
Pls help Celebrate my Baby Girl @ 2

Damn.. She's beautiful, Many Happy Returns Sunshine..

@Op Congratulations
Re: Pls Help Celebrate My Baby At 2 Years by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
ststyreal:

Waooooooo, nice one... Mine is tomorrow... Thanks for those beautiful assertion of April born. Happy Birthday To me......

Happy Birthday dear... I'm glad you got the April genes..

(1) (Reply)

Fbn Insurance Flexi Edu / What Killed Someone Close To You? / Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.