Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Patrick Pascal Thanks Lagos Governor For Apartment Gift - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patrick Pascal Thanks Lagos Governor For Apartment Gift (142 Views)

thanks everyone / Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Pascal Thanks Lagos Governor For Apartment Gift by gistongist: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Former Super Eagles Player, Patrick Pascal has thanked the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu for rewarding him with a three bed-room apartment in the state.

Pascal who was led by the president of the Nigerian Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick and coaching crew to a dinner with Lagos state Governor on Thursday night, March 25, was rewarded with the apartment gift.

The 46-year-old who is the current Super Eagles team coordinator is among the squad that won the gold at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics football event.

The governor while addressing the team explained that Pascal will get a new three bedroom apartment in Lagos.

Meanwhile, Pascal stated that receiving the prize is surprising and thanked the Lagos state community for the honour.

“The head of state then, Sani Abacha, gave us N1million each as well as the prestigious MON award; and then the then Lagos state government promised to give us land.

“I thank the governor of Lagos; I thank the people of Lagos. 20-something years of receiving what I did not expect,” Pascal said.

source:https://gistongist.com/former-eagles-player-patrick-pascal-thanks-lagos-governor-for-apartment-gift/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Gerard Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of Years / Ondo Drags Ex-deputy Gov To Police Over Unreturned Vehicles / Advice Needed:-i Feel So Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.