Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Check Out This Site Of Mine! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out This Site Of Mine! (618 Views)

Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS / Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com / You Can Now Get The Site Of The Company That Issue Us Master Card 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Site Of Mine! by Basic(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
I manage a high quality bulk sms site. High quality in the sense that unlike most bulk sms sites, we guarantee 100% delivery. In other words, if you send 5000 sms via our online portal for instance, you get all 5000 sms delivered except to lines which have gone extinct. This is the great edge we have over others. Try us today and a trial will convince you. Our prices are all negotiable.
At last you can now do away with bulk sms portals which only get part of your messages delivered and waste others.
Visit www.reflexsms.com

(1) (Reply)

Mack Trucks? / One Stop Online Gift Shopping At Par Your Search / Construction Company Is Here To Help U Build House And We Ve Container 4 Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.