Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) (351 Views)

How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
BREAKING!

A CASE OF 18 YEARS MADNESS HAS HIS SANITY RESTORED

The Bible recorded in several cases where the announcement of that name 'Jesus' healed many who were afflicted with different ailments.
At any occasion in the past where the Master's appearance was announced, several miraculous events follows suit.
That was the same miracle God did in the life of this man.

As the name of the Resurrected Christ was raised, unprecedented miracles happened. Notable among these inexplicable acts of God was a man nailed down by 18 years madness. He came in with great expectations believing that the Resurrection Power of Christ will set him free. He was made whole to the glory of God.

Praise the Lord!

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Revivalist Media Crew Internatinal Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.

#EasterRetreat2021 #PstLazarusMuoka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
There's no God of choosen, Only the one true God and the power inherent in his name. Kudos to them.

Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Righteousness2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
That is The GOD of CHOSEN Shattering, Battering and Destroying the spirit of Madness that has Ravaged a young man..

Blessed be the Name of the LORD.

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!

1 Like

Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Puloc:
There's no God of choosen, Only the one true God and the power inherent in his name. Kudos to them.

There is God of Chosen and the God of Chosen is Jesus Christ. That's what we chose to call him because of what he is doing under the same ministry of the Lords chosen. If you don't like it, tag him with the name of your church and let's see how he is also working under your own ministry. Abeg leave us jare to enjoy the privilege God has given to us. Haba!
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

There is God of Chosen and the God of Chosen is Jesus Christ. That's what we chose to call him because of what he is doing under the same ministry of the Lords chosen. If you don't like it, tag him with the name of your church and let's see how he is also working under your own ministry. Abeg leave us jare to enjoy the privilege God has given to us. Haba!
Hmm...this is balderdash. God being effective under different denominations not though his WORD. No wonder it's easy to deceive people.
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by AntiChristian: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Let's say this is true!

Even if the man was in another church or on his own at that moment he'll still be healed.

I once had a illness during NYSC camping and was cured before the camping ended.
Many thought I faked the illness to redeploy but that was untrue as the doctors confirmed the illness at FMC. I was later redeployed.

So who cured me?
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Puloc:

Hmm...this is balderdash. God being effective under different denominations not though his WORD. No wonder it's easy to deceive people.

God doesn't work with everyone. He is a God of righteousness. He stands with and where the truth is. Not everyone that calls Lord is of the Lord. That's why there would be difference everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
AntiChristian:
Let's say this is true!

Even if the man was in another church or on his own at that moment he'll still be healed.

I once had a illness during NYSC camping and was cured before the camping ended.
Many thought I faked the illness to redeploy but that was untrue as the doctors confirmed the illness at FMC. I was later redeployed.

So who cured me?

You want to joke with madness abi? Is your sickness madness?
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

God doesn't work with everyone. He is a God of righteousness. He stands with and where the truth is. Not everyone that calls Lord is of the Lord. That's why there would be difference everywhere.
That doesn't make him a God of chosen. He's a God of all Mankind...Don't be deceived even the devil can still do this sort of things though not as Good
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

That doesn't make him a God of chosen. He's a God of all Mankind...Don't be deceived even the devil can still do this sort of things though not as God
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Puloc:

That doesn't make him a God of chosen. He's a God of all Mankind...Don't be deceived even the devil can still do this sort of things though not as God

God is not the God of all, he is the God of the righteous. Sinners would end in hell. There are children of the devil and the children of God. You better begin to note this now.
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

God is not the God of all, he is the God of the righteous. Sinners would end in hell. There are children of the devil and the children of God. You better begin to note this now.
Check bro...he is the God of the sinners and the righteous. He abhors sin but he's available to all men for salvation. He can give life to the lost. do not be deceived, righteousness is by the power of God not man.
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Puloc:

Check bro...he is the God of the sinners and the righteous. He abhors sin but he's available to all men for salvation. He can give life to the lost. do not be deceived, righteousness is by the power of God not man.

Sinners are like dead bodies. That's is why he is calling everyone of them to repentance. This mercy of God upon sinners is not forever. After death his mercy expires for them. Sinners don't have any excuse. After all, we have seen armed robbers, prostitutes, occult men, terrorists etc repent and are saved. So, God will also use them as a judgement to those that refuse to repent.

Righteousness is a commandment for all those that want to go to heaven to keep to it. No sinner would enter heaven even if they claim to have given their lives to Jesus. That's the laid down principle of God and we can't change it. If I myself die a sinner, I would be cast into hell fire.

The earlier we know this, the better for us all.

The sinners don't go to heaven, they go to hell.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by AntiChristian: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

You want to joke with madness abi? Is your sickness madness?

Mad people too get cured!

Simple question

Who cured me?
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mad people too get cured!

Simple question

Who cured me?

You are antichristian. God's grace will soon expire in your life. Give your life to Jesus now that you are alive. Bye
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by AntiChristian: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

You are antichristian. God's grace will soon expire in your life. Give your life to Jesus now that you are alive. Bye

Chai! Who cured me as I don't believe In your Jesus.

Those who are healed who don't believe in Jesus was it the devil that's healing them?

So God's grace get expiring date?

When was the manufacturing date?

And where did Jesus said to anyone" Give your life to me" in the Bible.
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by beauty7: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:

I pray that Jesus Christ would open His eyes to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by peteregwu(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
beauty7:

I pray that Jesus Christ would open His eyes to see the truth.

Amen!
Re: Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) by FatherOfJesus: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
God of chosen never works in psychiatric hospitals

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe / How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness / Did the romans create Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.