Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World (41296 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
omo! i tried pronouncing "resurgimento" nah'so fart commot from my yansh!
nah'lie, i understand 95% of his ipsissima-verba.

It's like someone exhumed this easter message of his somewhere, cos it's an old one.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Judolisco(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dis man Wan kill jesus again... But trust me Patrick is a very smart man he is jst observing table manners

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Even Jesus won't understand this
i for abuse you for this comment but, mo ri wipe brother mi l'o je. By the way, the comment is too reckless. You should have just kept quiet instead of typing this.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by spycamera: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chairman, not everybody understands Latin here o

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mmm
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
PAWG:

Shut up, stop hating, what have you done for your family this year?
Mumu at its peak, you that your parents disowned for suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by jamace(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And he called this an Easter message?

Easter incantation
Happy Easter my dearest.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by saintmm(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Patrick obahiagbon again. at least I see something that placed a demand on my lexical/ contextual deductive intelligence again after a long while.
sincerely want he said is true, indeed, we have become so enmeshed in the razzmatazz and fading frenzy of the season which sometimes, leaves so much societal imbroglio.

so understand and value the reality of the season over the celebration!

I rise
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by mytty: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
I love Patrick so so much,
Sir, I love you

To You that is complaining,
Why not take your time and study those stuffs word for word,
And you should only complain when you find fault , but you would not,
He is well read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Elliotwaveforec: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Noisemaker, communication involves two or more people, you've to carry your recipient along,; otherwise, you're soliloquising.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Amotolongbo(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Happy Easter my dearest.
same to you sir

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Jonah507(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
With all the big big grammar he wasn't able to deliver one single project In his hometown during his tenure as a federal lawmaker.

Grammar is not requirement for project delivery!!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by southpole: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is the effect of building grammar schools instead of science and technical schools
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is brainwashing. Alter bullshit. Even Baba Soyinka didn't tried this
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ImaIma1(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
The guy doesn't talk like he's sane.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jonah507:

Grammar is not requirement for project delivery!!
They elected him into office to deliver dividends of democracy and not to speak big big grammar
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Sanniwonder8: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Idiotica devilishelementalcur bros pls manage dis if I no reply u dis may affect me, I wish u easteriskytical fereisticalholly sorry dat is too small just manage
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ottega(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Message is complete when the recipient understands the information you are trying to pass, else it is considered a noise.
lol....so what are you implying
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Sleekfingers: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
opera1:
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER message to all Christians around the world

"As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento".

“Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.

We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism”.

HAPPY EASTER.

~ Patrick Obahiagbon

https://www.facebook.com/236867690505275/posts/853224225536282/

this nitwit needs psychological evaluation......language is about communication and comprehension......if the person or people you are talking to dont understand the jack coming outta your mouth.....then you are like a madman doing the work of a traffic warden.......,,,sometimes i just wonder wetin this mofo dey always dey feel like.......even when the queen of england dey talk we dey hear and understand what she is saying......
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Sunnybabe(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Patrick my man... grin grin grin
giving them hooooot
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by abfemi163: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sooo all you above and below that due to your mental capacity you said he didnt communicate
Hmmmm
The simple truth is you dont feel communicated to because your capacity is small
Please especially those Northerners
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by abfemi163: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

this nitwit needs psychological evaluation......language is about communication and comprehension......if the person or people you are talking to dont understand the jack coming outta your mouth.....then you are like a madman doing the work of a traffic warden.......,,,sometimes i just wonder wetin this mofo dey always dey feel like.......even when the queen of england dey talk we dey hear and understand what she is saying......

Dont pat yourself for not understanding sir
In the name of
"COMMUNICATION "
I can assure there are pple out there that understand everything
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by achierosion(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Which one be 'spartan discipline' bikinigrin
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Jonah507(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

They elected him into office to deliver dividends of democracy and not to speak big big grammar

Remember those reps that are both not speaking big big grammar and at the same time, not doing anything for people who elected them.
Our politicians are there just for themselves and their families.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by abfemi163: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
mytty:
I love Patrick so so much,
Sir, I love you

To You that is complaining,
Why not take your time and study those stuffs word for word,
And you should only complain when you find fault , but you would not,
He is well read

Correct someone with sense
Chaiiii
U don't understand doesnt mean he shld stup low naaa,no naaa
Already insulting and alll
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jonah507:

Remember those reps that are both not speaking big big grammar and at the same time, not doing anything for people who elected them.
Our politicians are there just for themselves and their families.
We are saying the same thing.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by MERCHANDISER: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emmastan291:
Patrick Obahiagbon would have been a good English professor.
no,maybe nolloywood actor
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by tyav7: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.