Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (85094 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Olamide Latest Marriage News With His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2021
ayenale1:
If the lady is still single...i guess Don J should do the needful and it makes everything more sweeter cos the lady still look hot...
Hotness is a prerequisite for marriage?
And u wonder why we have a rise in failed marriages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by tommy589(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol your conclusion is not that true or if you knew how low class people celebrate weddings these days. You'd be wondering where they got money from. Anybody can do wedding.

E tire me o! Even when the couples are jobless
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by femi4: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
ayenale1:
I respect don J and splitted friends like D'banj, Wande coal, and Tiwa and other former Mavin crew who knew about it and remain silent but more kudos to the lady who remain mute all this years of don J successes trust Nigerian ladies you never dey successful self your own don cast...this is a big lesson for all.
I doubt if some of them knew. The event happened 20yrs ago. Jazzy n mo hits happened about 10yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Dagger111(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
This one wey dey beg don't jazzy since 2012 wan form strong woman because some gullible fans actually believe she left son jazzy

No be only don't na do not

Auto correction go make u go cell if nt properly checked.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by phazotron(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Gordonz07:
This woman has a good mind too. She is not a typical agaracha woman.

Of course.

No be naija woman na

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Omonoba1: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

Don J's 'success' is only limited to Nigeria. His money is peanut to even the poorest American. Secondly, no sane westerner would leave their country to settle in a shithole country. Even Sade Adu's mother left after three years.
some of you will just be spewing trash. Don Jazzy's money is peanut to even the poorest American living on credit cards? You need mental evaluation.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by DavidEsq(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:
Don Jazzy is a man with good heart.

However, the whole failed marriage tale looks like poorly-scripted Nollywood movie. The more you think about it, the more hazy it is. Looks like immigration document-driven marriage shenanigans.

In any case, it is incredible that Don Jazzy and Michelle Jackson were able to keep this failed marriage secret for 18 years inspite of the fact that the marriage wasn't a secret. 18 whole years in this highly SNOOPY generation! Come on, that's as old as Rema is, no pun intended. Even Kemi Olunloyo failed us this time.

Any way, Don Jazzy remains our guy. He is our own. We will always love him.

grin grin grin grin grin u no go kee me with laf grin. Alaye say na shenanigans grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Philomath1212: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Myibile:
Nigerian are easily most deceive-able people with our bandwagon mentality. That's why our polithiefcian screw us on a daily basis!

Because we don't ask questions. Don Jazzy born into a struggling ajegunle based family and managed to enter UK and suddenly got married to a citizen barely at age 20 wirhout any family wealth anywhere or any person riches. Who does that if not to use the citizen to settle down over there!

Guess the expectations from her didnt yield any fruit, hence the divorce or he has achieved the aim, hence the result after two years in the marriage. You cant hide the truth for too long

Look at that family photo very well and careful analyse

However, the myopic ones wont see beyond their noses by reading this comprehensively but to make noise.

You can decieve people for sometime but ypi canr receive everyone all the time.

No hate here!

Naso Bro...
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:
some of you will just be spewing trash. Don Jazzy's money is peanut to even the poorest American living on credit cards? You need mental evaluation.

You are dumb. Credit card money is not free money. Get educated.

If you get approved for a credit card , its because you have money or ability to pay off any debt incurred.

I use my credit cards on a daily basis, and best believe it, I am doing way better than everyone in your village.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by bhella10: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Hotness is a prerequisite for marriage?
And u wonder why we have a rise in failed marriages
No mind am. A 40y/o o! He never hear of beauty plus abi na filter.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Topmaike007(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2021
ayenale1:
I respect don J and splitted friends like D'banj, Wande coal, and Tiwa and other former Mavin crew who knew about it and remain silent but more kudos to the lady who remain mute all this years of don J successes trust Nigerian ladies you never dey successful self your own don cast...this is a big lesson for all.
I don't think the likes of tiwa and this new generation mavins will know about it. The mohits guys will know better

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Omonoba1: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

If you get approved for a credit card , its because you have money or ability to pay off any debt incurred.

I use my credit cards on a daily basis, and best believe it, I am doing way better than everyone in your village.
the argument is not on credit card but your claim that Don Jazzy's money is nothing to the peasant American. Don't shift the goal post

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Richy150(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2021
In any case, it is incredible that Don Jazzy and Michelle Jackson were able to keep this failed marriage secret for 18 years inspite of the fact that the marriage wasn't a secret. 18 whole years in this highly SNOOPY generation! Come on, that's as old as Rema is, no pun intended. Even Kemi Olunloyo failed us this time.

[/quote]
Well bruh, no be today auntie Kemi just dey fail.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Don baba Jay...u have d people's respect

Handle ur life issue with the grace of God
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:
the argument is not on credit card but your claim that Don Jazzy's money is nothing to the peasant American. Don't shift the goal post

You are retarded and you will be retarded for life. I never mentioned peasant . You dont know the meaning of 'peasant'

Yes, most Americans are very content with what they have. It is not like Nigeria where you guys follow celebs like its your day job. Americans dont DM celebs asking for money to pay school fees or repair their car. That being said, once you convert Don Jazzy's money to dollars, it is nothing. But You wont understand . . . ignorance is bliss indeed

Peasant: a poor farmer of low social status who owns or rents a small piece of land for cultivation
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by czaratwork: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Gullible Nigerians. Don jazzy wan use his fanbase promote the lady. Those pictures are their old pictures don justice with using photo editing.

You people can believe anything. See how they are hailing his old team for nothing that never happened.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by AmuRubber(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Omonoba1:

A serious mental evaluation, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Martins153: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
What would dbanj have gained by telling everyone abt jazzy marriage una mentality they tire me sometimes
Demurkelly:
Don jazzy na man you be. Dbanj I respect you from now henceforth for knowing and keeping the secret even after you guys broke up

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by gbagyiza: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Don Jazzy na Christian you be n you r fully aware of biblical stand on marriage. That woman na your wife be that oh! go back to her.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Chidex50(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't believe DonJazzy a bit.This just a cover up to remain unmarried for whatsoever reasons best known to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by alizma: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Able to afford a marraige ceremony at 20years?
His parents and family were obviously rich
That was not a Nigerian kind of marriage. The most expensive thing over there is to get someone you both shared the same feelings with mutual agreement to settle down. Every other thing na almost free.
You will find a man of God that is happy to officiate freely, some friends that are not coming to eat food, family members that are willing to contribute to the happiness not the ones that will come and fight over meat and tell stories of how your wife's wedding gown is old fashion, you can go to public park for your reception.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Duplexxx: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Old schul my guy

We need to see new schul
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by iragbmite: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2021
alizma:

That was not a Nigerian kind of marriage. The most expensive thing over there is to get someone you both shared the same feelings with mutual agreement to settle down. Every other thing na almost free.
You will find a man of God that is happy to officiate freely, some friends that are not coming to eat food, family members that are willing to contribute to the happiness not the ones that will come and fight over meat and tell stories of how your wife's wedding gown is old fashion, you can go to public park for your reception.

DOnt mind them. Poverty mentality
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Abeg, can don jazzin explain to us why he's telling us now

Because many are calling him impotent already. You see it all over the net. "Bros no fit do?"

Nigerians with their mentality

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by lolu2019: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2021
iragbmite:

americana,una Don cum again. if ur brother ask u for money now, u go dey form u nor dey pluck for tree. for my own village,we dey pluck money for tree.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Because many are calling him impotent already. You see it all over the net. "Bros no fit do?"

Nigerians with their mentality
How does being married once confirm his potency?
If there are no issues from the marriage, I think it gives further ammunition to that suspicion

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by MufasaLion: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2021
tommy589:

E tire me o! Even when the couples are jobless

Sincerely, I'm always suprised.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Ugandatales: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:
Don Jazzy is a man with good heart.

However, the whole failed marriage tale looks like poorly-scripted Nollywood movie. The more you think about it, the more hazy it is. Looks like immigration document-driven marriage shenanigans.

Any way, Don Jazzy remains our guy. He is our own. We will always love him.

Social media was more or less non existent at the time, that's one of the reasons why they were able to keep it a secret this long.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How does being married once confirm his potency?
If there are no issues from the marriage, I think it gives further ammunition to that suspicion

Well, the lady would have told the world. Americans are not Nigerians. The marriage stayed for two years. No lady will wait that long for an impotent man.
What do think.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News by MufasaLion: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Don Jazzy's parents are very rich. Forget these artistes claiming they had financial struggles, it's all geared to elicit sympathy and promote likes. Cc: Ice Prince, Laycon.

Don't abuse the word rich. Living comfortably or living without begging doesn't mean you're rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.