Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? (2971 Views)

The Nigerian Army Did NOT Kill Protesters In Lekki. Amnesty International LIED. / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Monogamy:

But why are you like this, you want us to believe you have money but you don't want to believe others have successful brand?

In life ,we all have choices, you are not in any position to tell me what to like or what not to like.. It's free world.

Yeah, still wondering why would someone have such kind of money and still be worrying himself about Buhari...

Why worry about Buhari when you can worry about how many empowerment to give to your people?

One nigeria bro.
Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:26am On Apr 05, 2021
593threee:
[s][/s]
Get a life kid.
Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by Monogamy: 3:29am On Apr 05, 2021
ShadowCracker:

One nigeria bro.

See, maintain your lane, maintain your lane.

I am not the kind of person you can troll... I won't say more than that
Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Monogamy:

See, maintain your lane, maintain your lane.
I am not the kind of person you can troll... I won't say more than that
cheesy why are you angry. Cheers to one nigeria jare gringringrin.
Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:33am On Apr 05, 2021
593threee:
[s][/s] he's my boy
and it's my duty to train him
Monogamy likes one nijeriya. Are you his one nijeriya mentor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:34am On Apr 05, 2021
monogamy cheers to one nigeria tongue.
Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:38am On Apr 05, 2021
593threee:
no he's my son I'm fixing him to be a good boy to the society
Bro don't you have a job, you need to get one bro.
Re: Why Can't Coward Buhari Send The Armed Forces To Kill Protesters At London? by ShadowCracker(m): 3:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Monogamy the only yoruba man I know, that shouts one nijeriya when fulani kill his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ESN Commander Didn't Die In Gun Battle With Army- IPOB Clarifies / Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / This Twitter Picture Got Me Laughing Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.