Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. (3729 Views)

If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2021
BLACK COUNTRIES WITH HIGH LIVING STANDARDS:

Living standards based on the UN's Human Development Index (HDI), 2021.

Barbados

0.814 Annual Increase 0.23%

Trinidad and Tobago

0.796 Increase 0.17%

Seychelles

0.796 Increase 0.46%

Grenada

0.779 Increase 0.36%

St Kitts and Nevis

0.779 Increase 0.48%

Antigua and Barbuda

0.778 Increase 0.22%

Saint Lucia

0.759 Increase 0.43%

Dominica

0.742 Increase 0.03%

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

0.738 Increase 0.31%

Botswana

0.735 Increase 1.15%

Jamaica

0.734 Increase 0.03%

Gabon

0.703 Increase 0.84%

Guyana 0.682 Increase 0.55%

Namibia 0.646 Increase 1.03%

Countries with similar or LOWER Living Standards than the Above:

Pakistan

Bangladesh

India

Tajiksitan

Phillipines

Indonesia

Moldova

China

Ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by googi: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2021
It is a learned stereotype repeated many times that Africans repeat, even when they lived in a rich nation.

Actually, Nigeria used to pay salaries of most countries you listed.

6 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2021
googi:
It is a learned stereotype repeated many times that Africans repeat, even when they lived in a rich nation.

Actually, Nigeria used to pay salaries of most countries you listed.

Till today, Nigeria sends trained nurses and doctors to Jamaica and other Caribbean nations through our Technical Aid Corps, and has done so for several decades now.

Most Nigerians are completely unaware of this.

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 12:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Can you list a country with a population above 3 million that isn't dependent on white people's tourism (the Caribbean Islands) or selling natural resources to non-black countries? No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with black people, and your post proves it.

7 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Can you list a country with a population above 3 million that isn't dependent on white people's tourism (the Caribbean Islands) or selling natural resources to non-black countries? No. Something is wrong with black people.

Can you list a white country above 3 million whose riches are not derived from theft, exploitation, invasions, enslavement, looting, and/or mass murder?

No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with white people, and your conditioned self-hatred and slave mentality proves it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Can you list a white country above 3 million whose riches are not based on theft, exploitation, invasions, enslavement, looting, and mass murder?

No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with white people, and your conditioned self hatred and slave menyality proves it.
Law of the jungle, bro. I would prefer if our ancestors looted other countries instead of getting looted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:00am On Apr 05, 2021
When the president of the most populous black nation on earth is currently on medical tourism, everything else is self explanatory!

10 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Law of the jungle, bro. I would prefer if our ancestors looted other countries instead of getting looted.

Firstly, our ancestors had NO REASON to go round the world destroying and looting out of greed and selfishness, when they already lived in prosperity, AND WISHED THE SAME FOR OTHERS.

Secondly, our ancestors were too CIVILIZED to turn the Earth, which THEY had civilized, into a theatre of blood and greed-based warfare and conquest.

They were referred to by the Greeks as ''the blameless Ethiopians'' because of their high piety and moral rectitude.

The whites, who were mostly cave-dwelling savages when black Africans were civilizing the world, are the people you should be teaching to LEARN from the HUMANIST old African philosophies they destroyed out of material greed and selfishness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 1:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Firstly, our ancestors had NO REASON to go round the world destroying and looting out of greed and selfishness, when they already lived in prosperity.

Secondly, our ancestors were too CIVILIZED to turn the Earth, which THEY had civilized, into a theatre of blood and greed-based warfare and conquest.

They were referred to the Greeks as ''the blameless Ethiopians'' because of their high piety and moral rectitude.

The whites, who were mostly cave-dwelling savages when black Africans were civilizing the world, are the people you should be teaching to LEARN from the HUMANIST old African philosophies they destroyed out of material greed and selfishness.

A superior culture will never be conquered by an inferior one. When these whites go to villages in Africa, you worship them -- singing and dancing like fools. Who wouldn't exploit a stupid group of people like that? Other races are at least smart enough to keep outsiders at bay. Blacks favor outsiders over each other, making you the easiest people to exploit and enslave.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 1:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
A superior culture will never be conquered by an inferior one.

What a load of raw IGNORANCE.

So if I storm your house now, and shoot you, steal your money and loot your furniture after raping your wife, it's because I'm superior to you?

You need a refund on your education, because you must have been schooled by animals, not humans.

When these whites go to villages in Africa, you worship them -- singing and dancing like fools.

Not sure which village you are referring to. When a white comes to my village, nobody sings and dances and worships him, or even notices his presence in any significant way.

I think you watch way too much CNN and National Geographic for your own good . They pay villagers to perform, and who wouldn't dance for a few dollars in a village if some dumb white guy wants to drop dollars? I would.

I would even invent new dance styles on the spot.

4 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by illicit(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Can you list a white country above 3 million whose riches are not derived from theft, exploitation, invasions, enslavement, looting, and/or mass murder?

No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with white people, and your conditioned self-hatred and slave mentality proves it.

The question is why do we remain at the receiving end

Those African countries you mentioned are tourist sites, nothing else

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

What a load of raw IGNORANCE.

So if I storm your house now, and shoot you, steal your money and loot your furniture after raping your wife, it's because I'm superior to you?

You need a refund on your education, because you must have been schooled by animals, not humans.

Not sure which village you are referring to. When a white comes to my village, nobody sings and dances and worships him, or even notices his presence in any significant way.

I think you watch way too much CNN and National Geographic for your own good . They pay villagers to perform, and who wouldn't dance for a few dollars in a village if some dumb white guy wants to drop dollars? I would.

Why did you leave your door unlocked? ie, why haven't you developed defenses against invasion?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:

Why did you leave your door unlocked? ie, why haven't you developed defenses against invasion?

Before some crazed Europeans stole gunpowder mixing methods from the Chinese, which the latter were using for religious ceremonies, and proceeded to build mass killing weapons like guns and bombs, the ENTIRE WORLD had used iron weapons for defense for 5,000 years prior.

Nobody knew that anyone could be so evil as to create GUNS and BOMBS!

Weapons of mass murder!

The Europeans caught the entire world by surprise, not just Africans, which was why they were able to invade and loot all the earth, killing countless billions in the process, and making Europe the richest place on Earth.

Don't go blaming their victims!! Saying ''they should have known''.

No. They should NOT, and could NOT have known, and they didn't know!

10 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by googi: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Whites are a bunch of hypocrites that preach religion, piety and goodwill but their Neanderthal genes will not let go.

Since when has the law of the jungle, atomic bomb and nuclear bomb become the civilized way of life?

Eventually, it leads to self destruction. Look at USA right now. Republicans cannot believe they lost.

So what are they doing? Legalize themselves with less than majority votes. If Electoral Votes cannot do it, suppress others' votes.

Civilization is completely different from survival of the fittest.

I think Acronomist understand all these but would rather be on the winning side by any means. Even by going nuclear!

7 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2021
not true....their are many black nations that are developed....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by motymop: 2:01am On Apr 05, 2021
You would have compared those so called developed black countries with developed white countries.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Can you list a country with a population above 3 million that isn't dependent on white people's tourism (the Caribbean Islands) or selling natural resources to non-black countries? No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with black people, and your post proves it.

guy,can you stfu already....??

you hate yourself too much....

wetin....??

you are not cursed....stop it....

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2021
illicit:

The question is why do we remain at the receiving end

Those African countries you mentioned are tourist sites, nothing else

Where do you get the idea that they are all ''tourist sites''?

Botswana is not a tourist site, and its economy is based on trade, mining, and manufacturing.

Neither is Namibia.

Jamaica?

''Major sectors of the Jamaican economy include agriculture, mining, manufacturing, tourism, petroleum refining, financial and insurance services.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica

Trinidad and Tobago is not a ''tourist site''.

''Trinidad and Tobago has the third highest GDP per capita based on purchasing power parity (PPP) in the Americas after the United States and Canada. It is recognised by the World Bank as a high-income economy.... the Trinidadian economy is primarily industrial with an emphasis on petroleum and petrochemicals''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_and_Tobago

Plus WHAT EXACTLY is wrong with tourism being a nation's main earner?

Nobody says ''Oh Dubai is only rich because of oil, so no big deal''.

Or ''Oh America is only rich because they invade and bomb countries like Iraq based on lies about WMDs, and corner their oil resources.''

So why is it an issue if a nation has arranged itself to the extent of being an attractive destination for tourists? 

You think that is an easy thing to do?

Think again.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Where do you get the idea that they are all ''tourist sites''?

Botswana is not a tourist site, and its economy is based on trade, mining, and manufacturing.

Neither is Namibia.

Jamaica?

''Major sectors of the Jamaican economy include agriculture, mining, manufacturing, tourism, petroleum refining, financial and insurance services.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica

Trinidad and Tobago is not a ''tourist site''.

''Trinidad and Tobago has the third highest GDP per capita based on purchasing power parity (PPP) in the Americas after the United States and Canada. It is recognised by the World Bank as a high-income economy.... the Trinidadian economy is primarily industrial with an emphasis on petroleum and petrochemicals''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_and_Tobago

Plus WHAT EXACTLY is wrong with tourism being a nation's main earner?

Nobody says ''Oh Dubai is only rich because of oil, so no big deal''.

So why is it an issue if a nation has arranged itself to the extent of being an attractrive destination for tourists? 

You think that is an easy thing to do?

Think again.
Aconomist has a damaged brain.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 2:24am On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:
You would have compared those so called developed black countries with developed white countries.

I HAVE. I enjoy myself in Jamaica far more than I do when I visit the USA or UK.

I will visit Trinidad too one day, hopefully.

You should TRY visiting some of those ''so-called developed black countries'' instead of relying on your colonised, white-obsessed dunderhead to feed you negativity before even trying.

Port of Spain, capital city of Trinidad and Tobago

4 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by motymop: 2:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

I HAVE. I enjoy myself in Jamaica far more than I do when I visit the USA or UK.

I will visit Trinidad too one day, hopefully.

You should TRY visiting some of those ''so-called developed black countries'' instead of relying on your colonised, white-obsessed dunderhead to feed you negativity before even trying.

Who do you think you are deceiving.

You should have immigrated to Jamaica permanently and enjoy their grandiose " development"
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 2:35am On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:

Who do you think you are deceiving.

You should have immigrated to Jamaica permanently and enjoyed their gradious " development"

Jamaica is like Heaven on Earth.

You CLEARLY have not been to Jamaica.

Kingston, Jamaican capital.

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 2:42am On Apr 05, 2021
More Jamaica

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by motymop: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Jamaica is like Heaven on Earth.

You CLEARLY have not been to Jamaica.

Kingston, Jamaican capital.

Yeah. Jamaica is heavy on earth with nicely photoshopped images of resorts gotten from the internet

The pictures below are of Kingston

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 2:45am On Apr 05, 2021

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 2:51am On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:

Yeah. Jamaica is heavy on earth with nicely photoshopped images of resorts gotten from the internet

The pictures below are of Kingston

Those are genuine resorts you dumb, ill-exposed illiterate.

The pictures below are of America and Europe, so what is your point? Every country has poor areas and poor folk.

Ode.

USA

London

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10148597/Lets-stop-pretending-that-a-shanty-town-in-London-is-a-big-surprise.html

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 2:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Only fools at the fringe of lunacy will define human beings with colors. No human being is "White" or "Black". However there is no form of development when the countries mentioned cannot claim of any product from field to market which is a major stay in the world economy.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:
Only fools at the fringe of lunacy will define human beings with colors. No human being is "White" or "Black". However there is no form of development when the countries mentioned cannot claim of any product from field to market which is a major stay in the world economy.

Nonsensical reasoning.

Development is about PEOPLE and LIVING STANDARDS, not ''products''.

If you are going to measure countries by their ''claiming a product from field to market which is a major stay in the world economy'', then you will have to leave out a truckload of developed nations, from Australia and New Zealand to Austria, to Italy, Spain, Russia, Canada, Poland, UAE, among others.

Only a tiny handful of nations like the USA, UK, Germany, France, and Japan, can be said to have genuinely unique products that are in global demand.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 3:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Those are genuine resorts you dumb, ill-exposed illiterate.

The pictures below are of America and Europe, so what is your point? Every country has poor areas and poor folk.

Ode.

USA

London

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10148597/Lets-stop-pretending-that-a-shanty-town-in-London-is-a-big-surprise.html

You seemed to be delusional. There is no place on earth without slums. Even the almighty USA has considerable amount of slums. However the subject of this discourse is development. I guess development is not about owning concrete structures such as the resorts and hotels in Jamaica.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 3:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:

You seemed to be delusional. There is no place on earth without slums. Even the almighty USA has considerable amount of slums. However the subject of this discourse is development.

I guess development is not about owning concrete structures such as the resorts and hotels in Jamaica.

Err...actually yes it is. Because those resorts and hotels contribute to employment and GDP growth, which is why Jamaicans have a higher living standard than Indonesians, and are roughly equal to China on the UN HDI list.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Stop talking rubbish.

Development is about PEOPLE and LIVING STANDARDS, not ''products''.

If you are going to measure countries by their ''claiming a product from field to market which is a major stay in the world economy'', then you will have to leave out a truckload of developed nations, from Australia and New Zealand to Austria, to Italy, Spain, Russia, Canada, Poland, UAE, among others.

Only a tiny handful of nations like the USA, UK, Germany, France, and Japan, can be said to have genuinely unique products that are in global demand.

How would any ninny talk of "LIVING STANDARDS" without the products which sustain life? Any of the countries in the bolded statement had a product which came from the field to market. Please stop being delusional.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 3:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:

How would any ninny talk of "LIVING STANDARDS" without the products which sustain life? Any of the countries in the bolded statement had a product which came from the field to market. Please stop being delusional.

So TELL US the fantastic products in world demand developed by New Zealand, Australia, UAE and Poland!!!

Don't just SAY they have them. TELL US about them.

And you really have no clue what a ''product''' is, little boy typing rubbish.

The reggae music of Jamaica popularised by Bob Marley IS a ''product'' and a unique selling point for that country.

Millions of people from around the world visit his house in Kingston yearly, and that brings in billions of dollars to Jamaican coffers each year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / General Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter Dies From Sickle Cell Disease. / Two Dead As 'boko Haram' Attacks School In U S (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.