Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. (3725 Views)

If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by heniford2: 3:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Firstly, our ancestors had NO REASON to go round the world destroying and looting out of greed and selfishness, when they already lived in prosperity, AND WISHED THE SAME FOR OTHERS.

Secondly, our ancestors were too CIVILIZED to turn the Earth, which THEY had civilized, into a theatre of blood and greed-based warfare and conquest.

They were referred to by the Greeks as ''the blameless Ethiopians'' because of their high piety and moral rectitude.

The whites, who were mostly cave-dwelling savages when black Africans were civilizing the world, are the people you should be teaching to LEARN from the HUMANIST old African philosophies they destroyed out of material greed and selfishness.

you created this to counter the other topic which was created black man mentality ask your self why do we black have this mindset that we are poor is because we ignore the truth and believe lie we where sold to believe shit a black man married to another family starts to fend for himself and the other family everything is upside down why our mentality just like you know your mentality of not accepting the realities of it
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 3:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

So TELL US the fantastic products in world demand developed by New Zealand, Australia, UAE and Poland!!!

Don't just SAY they have them. TELL US about them.

And you really have no clue what a ''product''' is, little boy typing rubbish.

The reggae music of Jamaica popularised by Bob Marley IS a ''product'' and a unique selling point for that country.

Millions of people from around the world visit his house in Kingston yearly, and that brings in billions of dollars to Jamaican coffers each year.

I will not lead you to enlightenment. You cannot be smart by acts of idiocy. You will reduce the number of country to UAE. I guess the thread you tried to dismiss with this foolish one was opened for people in your world of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 3:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:

I will not lead you to enlightenment. You cannot be smart by acts of idiocy. You will reduce the number country to UAE. I guess the thread you tried to dismiss with this foolish one was opened for people in your world of delusion.

So you have NO grand ''products in world demand'' from New Zealand or Australia to show?

Right. Run along now, little boy.... Go back under the rock of self-imposed inferiority and insignificance from which you crawled out of.

Pathetic little twit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 3:41am On Apr 05, 2021
heniford2:
you created this to counter the other topic which was created black man mentality ask your self why do we black have this mindset that we are poor is because we ignore the truth and believe lie we where sold to believe shit a black man married to another family starts to fend for himself and the other family everything is upside down why our mentality just like you know your mentality of not accepting the realities of it

If you pay me 5,000 dollars, I promise to understand 5% of what you just typed.

You can't even express yourself properly, yet you are criticising ''black man''.

Shouldn't you start first by sorting out yourself?
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

So you have NO grand ''products in world demand'' from New Zealand or Australia to show?

Right. Run along now, little boy.... Go back under the rock of self-imposed inferiority and insignificance from which you crawled out of.

Pathetic little twit.

You have already shown a niche as intellectual midget when you listed countries such Italy, Russia and Spain in your tomfoolery. What a buffoon.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 3:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:

You have already shown a niche as intellectual midget when you listed countries such Italy, Russia and Spain in your tomfoolery. What a buffoon.

You are a crooked nitwit and a dumbass Uncle Tom.

You made a claim. DEFEND your claim or get lost.

Crook.

Even the whites you worship like a cursed slave would discriminate against you and kick your butt the minute they can.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 3:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Before some crazed Europeans stole gunpowder mixing methods from the Chinese, which the latter were using for religious ceremonies, and proceeded to build mass killing weapons like guns and bombs, the ENTIRE WORLD had used iron weapons for defense for 5,000 years prior.

Nobody knew that anyone could be so evil as to create GUNS and BOMBS!

Weapons of mass murder!

The Europeans caught the entire world by surprise, not just Africans, which was why they were able to invade and loot all the earth, killing countless billions in the process, and making Europe the richest place on Earth.

Don't go blaming their victims!! Saying ''they should have known''.

No. They should NOT, and could NOT have known, and they didn't know!
The white man loots foreign countries. The black man loots his own country. Which one na jungle?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 3:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Do you know that practically every single resort in Jamaica is owned by foreigners? Even common provision shops are owned by Chinese and Indians. Jamaica is worse than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 3:59am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Aconomist has a damaged brain.

that guy disgust me....

what an assholle....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:06am On Apr 05, 2021
i dont even understand how some black people will agree that they are cursed....

you are not cursed....!!
you just dont understand hate enough....

hate is not a bad thing....
blacks have to start learnin this....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Do you know that practically every single resort in Jamaica is owned by foreigners?

Even common provision shops are owned by Chinese and Indians. Jamaica is worse than Nigeria.

Oh lawd... here we go again with more excuses from the ''black is evil'' brigade.

This thread is about LIVING STANDARDS, not about who 'owns' what.

Those companies pay corporate tax, boost economic activities, and create employment, which is all THE Jamaican govt needs from them.

There are numerous Jamaican-owned resorts and hotels in Jamaica, albeit smaller-sized than the Hiltons, Sandals, and other multinational resorts.

The overwhelming majority of ''common provisions shops'' and restaurants are owned by JAMAICANS.

Jamaica has just 3 million people with only a few resources like bananas, bauxite and cannabis.

They did the RIGHT thing in building up their country's infrastructure to attract foreign investment, and now you're blaming them for getting foreign investment, something EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH except maybe North Korea and Cuba, craves.

Only heaven will save you people from your self-hatred.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Oh lawd... here we go again with more excuses from the ''black is evil'' brigade.

Those companies pay corporate tax and create employment which is all THE Jamaican govt needs from them

There are numerous Jamaican-owned resorts and hotels in Jamaica, albeit smaller-sized than the Hiltons, Sandals, and other multinational resorts.

Jamaica has just 3 million people with only a few resources like bananas, bauxite and cannabis.

They did the RIGHT thing in building up the country's infrastructure to attract foreign investment, and now you're blaming them for getting foreign investment, something EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH except maybe North Korea and Cuba, craves.

nawa for their self-hatred....
because they hate themselves in their black skin,the entire black race must hate themselves too....

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
i dont even understand how some black people will agree that they are cursed....

you are not cursed....!!
you just dont understand hate enough....

hate is not a bad thing....
blacks have to start learnin this....
I'm not cursed. The rest of you clowns are. If most black people were like me, it would be like Wakanda.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

because they hate themselves in their black skin,the entire black race must hate themselves too....
I don't hate myself, I hate the rest of you. Get it straight.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm not cursed. The rest of you clowns are. If most black people were like me, it would be like Wakanda.

abegi,park....

go bleach yourself and join the white race....

who is beggin you to be black....??

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 4:18am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

abegi,park....

go bleach yourself and join the white race....

who is beggin you to be black....??

Abi o, my brotha.

This was the type that used to show the whites how to kidnap the king so they could tell his village subjects to produce 100 slaves for the white ship on the coast, in ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Abi o, my brotha.

This was the type that used to show the whites how to kidnap the king so they could tell the villagers to produce 100 slaves for the white ship on the coast, as a ransom.

nawa....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
I don't hate myself, I hate the rest of you. Get it straight.

We hate you too, so kindly get lost from Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 4:23am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

because they hate themselves in their black skin, the entire black race must hate themselves too....

Impossible.

Africans are on the rise.

These ones like Aconomist are just the dregs of society.

Don't be too bothered by them.

They are increasingly irrelevant as the continent moves from strength to strength.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Impossible.

Africans are on the rise.

These ones like Aconomist are just the dregs of society.

they will eventualy fade away....

useless idioots....

how can a stranger tell you that you are cursed and you make it to gospel....??

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

useless idioots....

how can a stranger tell you that you are cursed and you make it to gospel....??

The black man is only equal in words, but never actions.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
The black man is only equal in words, but never actions.

dont quote me again....you disgust me....

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

dont quote me again....you disgust me....

If you want to prove yourself equal. Develop your country. That's all you have to do.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 4:33am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

useless idioots....

How I wish that Nigerians, instead of travelling to London and Dubai to be treated like dirt, would open their eyes to the beauty of their own continent, and visit:

Luanda, Angola

Nairobi, Kenya

Or Maputo, the beautiful capital of Mozambique:

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
If you want to prove yourself equal. Develop your country. That's all you have to do.

we should become murderers like the rest of the world....??

go learn history....

you wan become people that killed and stole like europeans....??

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

How I wish that Nigerians, instead of travelling to London and Dubai to be treated like dirt, would open their eyes to the beauty of their own continent, and visit:

Luanda, Angola

[img]https://startupafrica.news/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/macauhub.10.2.2020-1.jpeg[/img]

Nairobi, Kenya

Or Maputo, the beautiful capital of Mozambique:

they will eventualy look at themselves and see that they are not that bad....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:37am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

we should become murderers like the rest of the world....??

go learn history....

you wan become people that killed and stole like europeans....??
You are the type of inferior black man I hate. You would rather be a victim than a conqueror.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
You are the type of inferior black man I hate. You would rather be a victim than a conqueror.

i hate you right back....!!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:

The reasoning of a beastly mind.

If you had a working brain, you'd realise that a dog eat dog world without moral restraints will ultimately lead to the extinction of the human race.

Even now we are on the precipice, with the people you worship having built enough nuclear warheads to destroy all life on Earth many times over.

All that is needed to set it alight is a slight quarrel between the 'superpowers' and you, Aconomist, will be fried quicker than you can say ''yes white massa''.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

The reasoning of a beastly mind.

If you had a working brain, you'd realise that a dog eat dog world without moral restraints will ultimately lead to the extinction of the human race.

Even now we are on the precipice, with the people you worship having built enough nuclear warheads to destroy all life on Earth several times over.

All that is needed to set it alight is a slight quarrel between the 'superpowers' and you, Aconomist, will be fried quicker than you can say ''yes white massa''.

dont mind am....self hatin idiiot....

he doesnt even understand how dangerous this world is....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Those companies pay corporate tax, boost economic activities, and create employment, which is all THE Jamaican govt needs from them.

The overwhelming majority of ''common provisions shops'' and restaurants are owned by JAMAICANS.

They did the RIGHT thing in building up their country's infrastructure to attract foreign investment, and now you're blaming them for getting foreign investment, something EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH except maybe North Korea and Cuba, craves.

Begging a chinese man for a job in my own homeland is not development, it's slavery. No race lives like this except blacks, especially outside of Nigeria.

What species of human has to rely on other races for everything? I would prefer to live in Nigeria, as bad as it is, before any of these Caribbean islands where indians and chinese run the whole economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cow Route And Southern Hypocrisy / Fact Checking Soludos Claim On Anambra Poverty Rates / Breaking: After Army Raid At Oshodi..mile 2, Iyana Ipaja, Orile Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.