Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:36 PM

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits (45186 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Samnick: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
na every year she dey give birth undecidedna every year she dey give birth
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by dangotesmummy: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Danny50:
Why would she be producing only female children... I would av sent her packing if it was me i hate nonsense.
she has a son.use your brain

When they say go to school,you will be doing Streetboy about and be moving around with nonentities if not you will have known it's the man that determines the gender of the baby.

When you don't even know x/y chromosomes

Ode buruku cool tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Danny50: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
she has a son.use your brain

When they say go to school,you will be doing Streetboy about and be moving around with nonentities if not you will have known it's the man that determines the gender of the baby.

When you don't even know x/y chromosomes

Ode buruku cool tongue
Who is this goat sef...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by beholdd: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
How I love this celebrity. Congratulations there!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by inyanging: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJx7mkCsPD8

Mercy Johnson and family celebrate easter sunday with matching outfits

This what we hear in Nigeria, in others clime you will this celebrity visited so so orphanage that presented gift to so so so motherless centres, u prepared from Ur house carry itself children & husband come show us cloth hmnnnnn Ur best way to show God gratitude ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Oluolad86(f): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hamiltonii:

It wouldn't be free naa. What's your case? Lets chat privately if you're real.

I don't have money with me now because I have spent much on this sickness. It's pericarditis with swollen legs. I need a cardiologist that can treat me for free. I'm definitely real, read my comments. I'll be happy if my request is granted. Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Two main reason make a man cheat 1. Character of his wife. 2. Size or circumference of his wife' hole. You would often hear ignorant people say 'y is he cheating on this fine woman?'
.... Circumference of the " Hole " shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Danny50:
Who is this goat sef...
your daddy na tongue

Wey suppose send you go school wey no gree send you.na why sense far from you tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by GAMZYTK: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
wiseword316:
Looks to me like prisoners uniform.
SHUT UP!!!

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Sanimax(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
beautiful family
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Famousdex1: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by EndRape2(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
What is your problem go to general hospital please .

Oluolad86:
Cute family

I need a cardiologist that can treat me for free in Ibadan or Lagos please
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by wiseword316(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
GAMZYTK:

SHUT UP!!!
FOSH!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by ngadaAwo: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
divinecode101:

Must you display steeupidity al the time? Can't you just be good for once even during Easter
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J
Rule 2
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Oluolad86(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
EndRape2:
What is your problem go to general hospital please .

Let me ignore you
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Mryacks: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Bola146:
When will I see my own husband embarassed angry This is Easter is just lonely. I want to celebrate with my husband and kids next Easter Lord

Amen for you!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor Kissing Toyin Aimakhu (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) / Funmilayo Ogunsola 'Ijewuru' Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.