Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) (48401 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
33komkom:
How do you no they're ESN?

the sane way we conclude every news of attack by suspected herdsmen to be fulani.
people only know the value of suspected when it reaches them .

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
emerged01:

Have you ever heard yoruba vs Igbo fight in the market place? You can only see the stupid act among the educated ones from both tribes online. Some even take it as fun.

Never, if at all there will be fight it will be among 2 individuals just like there is fight between kids of same parents

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Jlow2: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
effects of suppressing will of the masses
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Prozico22(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2021
Police u like your work pass your life if u die government knw send u. Check others that are dead did government do anytin dnt be a scape goat pull ur uniform and start something else

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by topboss: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2021
SO NIGERIA POLICE SABI FEAR LIKE THIS.

COME DEY RUN.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by SlayerForever: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Why are they freeing prisoners? That is bad for our people.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by 12spices(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2021
brosom:

Come and see how state/FG will peg it on ESN meanwhile its all a script played by the government to blackmail ESN..

E no go better for una.
33komkom:
How do you no they're ESN?
Cti28:
These people are trying everything possible to paint ESN black. A whole police headquarter attack just like that?
macaranta:
@op how did you conclude it was esn?
It wasn't random incidents now. Killing of policemen and burning of police stations started as soon as ESN was formed by Kanu and rejected by the authority. Haven't some of them arrested already? You guys just like to defend the indefensible.
ESN can't serve your best interests in the long run, the sooner you guys realised that, the better for you all.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by orikoku: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria is gone. What else? for gunmen to attack police headquarters, is sicking.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kenmarine(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2021
If the owerri police headquarters could be overrun with hundreds of police officers stationed there.. Then owerri is gone.. Its risky to identify as a cop in Imo right now

8 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Johnayoola(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2021
macaranta:
@op how did you conclude it was esn?
abeg someone should answer this because I don't trust the federal govt,they can go to any length to paint the ESN bad since they are chasing there special citizen out of the eastern part of the country I'm sure they will be looking for all means to justify there attacks on them in the nearest future

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by kingjooo(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
Its what you sow that u would reap. Nigerian Government has failed all of us with no future for us and our generation unborn. Government make una enjoy the music cool
Is burning down your security post the answer? I think we should be reasonable as youths,imagine no presence of the security agencies in your state for only one week

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2021
If what is ESN created for, things will soon going bad. Attacking when no one attacked you is senseless. When did Police Headquarter and correctional center become Banditry herdmen hide out? It rough out there already, let no make it worst pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
Its what you sow that u would reap. Nigerian Government has failed all of us with no future for us and our generation unborn. Government make una enjoy the music cool

Lol. Do you understand what these guys are sowing right now, for themselves and the innocent residents?
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by unitysheart(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2021
brosom:

Come and see how state/FG will peg it on ESN meanwhile its all a script played by the government to blackmail ESN..

E no go better for una.

It is ESN. We know how they've been hijacking buses for the past 1 week to go carry out their activities.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Veyyronn: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Hey, I'm veyyronn, DM me to get your USA CANADA UK WHATSAPP number now for affordable price, work before payment ( get your WhatsApp number and code before making payment )

First 5 people to reply HI will get that for free��

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kelvinhunta: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Exactly my point! I don't support government injustices but violence is never the solution. This is how Boko Haram started and up till now we haven't contained it, what if this blows to a similar Boko Haram? No one should rejoice just because u r not being killed today, when they r done with security agencies who else do u think they will face? The innocent citizens of course. Also tagging them ESN Is also wrong because because ESN has never taken responsibility of any attack its wrong to say it's ESN
Pesuzok:

So you think the government will be at the receiving end. If there is anarchy, it is the common man that will bear the brunt. Keep support these gunmen just to spite a government
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by emeone: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2021
God punish supreme Court governor uzodinjor

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by rollandben(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I have noticed with great alacity how you this Fulani basked in a Yoruba moniker goes from thread to thread to abuse the Igbo race

You are just despicable and of cause you ain't Yoruba (and if you are, that means you are the most bastard of Oduduwa descendants) I can bet you don't know who oduduwa is talkless of oranmiyan

I keep saying it any right thinking Yoruba that see igbo as an enemy is a bastard that has never live in the southwest for 6 month
You are right bro, as a YORUBA Man, i never see Igbo as a treat or enemy, because we are both agitating for the same MOVE. But Hausa Fulani's are No1 Nigeria enemy, although the fact most be stated here, most yorubas are bastard and scavengers of hausa/fulani. NIGERIA IS ON FAYA ALREADY

9 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Prophet777: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2021
You still dey advertise laptop battery here in the midst of all this wahala bro? (Smiles)
Alejoas:
What is going on in this country? This level of lawlessness is unthinkable, in the east? The injustices over the years has even toughened the hearts for anything. We are moving from that internally displaced to refuge status now. Our lives are very difficult already but when there is no justice, peace is far away. Meanwhile, i have external battery for laptop for sale. No peace for the wicked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Yamrees on the offensive, when the tide turns now we go they hear call 911,123, and also 666.

hypocritical claw-faced animal

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kuginzi: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I have noticed with great alacity how you this Fulani basked in a Yoruba moniker goes from thread to thread to abuse the Igbo race

You are just despicable and of cause you ain't Yoruba (and if you are, that means you are the most bastard of Oduduwa descendants) I can bet you don't know who oduduwa is talkless of oranmiyan

I keep saying it any right thinking Yoruba that see igbo as an enemy is a bastard that has never live in the southwest for 6 month

I finally uncover that the idiot if a fulani junta, see one of his Fulani thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5205203/fulani-radio-white-noise#78669344

They've so destroy there own name they can no longer use it as monikers hence they steal names of other tribe
I feel your pain bro!

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kuginzi: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2021
brosom:

E no go better for una.
Are u OK?
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by topboss: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
If what is ESN created for, things will soon going bad. Attacking when no one attacked you is senseless. When did Police Headquarter and correctional center become Banditry herdmen hide out? It rough out there already, let no make it worst pls.

REMEMBER THE MILITARY COULD BE BEHIND THIS AND BLAMING ESN.

ALWAYS SWALLOW THE THINGS COMING OUT OF NIGERIA WITH A PINCH OF SALT.

IT MAY NOT BE AS IT SEEMS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Proffdada: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I finally uncover that the idiot if a fulani junta, see one of his Fulani thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5205203/fulani-radio-white-noise#78669344

They've so destroy there own name they can no longer use it as monikers hence they steal names of other tribe
You caught him pants down grin

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Johnayoola(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2021
unitysheart:

It is ESN. We know how they've been hijacking buses for the past 1 week to go carry out their activities.
Oga prove this or SDFU dude
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kuginzi: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Their business!
Iyanmiri kill Igbo.

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Someone that can't write proper English. Idiot, you are inconsequential.
sigiyaya112:
The truth is that i am support of anything that will bring down Nigeria
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kelvinhunta: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Easier said than done. Someone that have done only police work for years will just resign and start petty trading Abi? Are u even assured of ur safety as an ex police officer? No matter how bad u think police are but always remember there are good people in d police force, people that has sacrificed alot for the good of the country
Prozico22:
Police u like your work pass your life if u die government knw send u. Check others that are dead did government do anytin dnt be a scape goat pull ur uniform and start something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
Why are they freeing prisoners? That is bad for our people.

Because most of them never committed any crime but were just framed up and locked up for bail money.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Weathered: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2021
sigiyaya112:
The truth is that i am support of anything that will bring down Nigeria
one jobless youth without plans for his life spotted.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kelvinhunta: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2021
I get ur point but it could still be a mere coincidence! You need concrete evidence to conclude that it's ESN
maasoap:

It wasn't random incidents now. Killing of policemen and burning of police stations started as soon as ESN was formed by Kanu and rejected by the authority. Haven't some of them arrested already? You guys just like to defend the indefensible.
ESN can't serve your best interests in the long run, the sooner you guys realised that, the better for you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boys And Their Girlfriends Arrested For Robbery In Delta. Photo / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.