Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) (48402 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Everfrank(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
33komkom:
How do you no they're ESN?
Are they Fulani herdsmen?
You guys should wise up and avoid the imminent crackdown and possible military incursion coming to the east.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by 33komkom(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2021
I never mentioned any tribe in my post.

Say no to tribalism.

Pesuzok:

It's easier for you to ask this question, but if it's the other tribe, you won't bother asking
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by JohnSin97: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I know you're surprise at the synergy between Yoruba and all other tribes except northerns

So because I disappointed your bigoted self that your imaginary Yoruba and Igbo/tiv/Calabar fight only happens online you think I'm jobless grin grin

For your information I'm a software engineer with many years of experience

Bro you sound like a cvck.....that dude is right, you don't need to fight at the market square before we know you're enemies, it's a silent cold war that shows it self during election periods.... you're a cvck.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by LivingTribunal: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2021
The rate of crime in Imo State from now would be high, with over 2k inmates released!!!
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Faber(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2021
bhella10:
Ipob creating problems for Igbos at large. Yoruba would say opapa n p'ara e o l'oun p'aja. The common Igbo man would bear the brunt of these recklessness in SE

How many Banks were robbed in the South East in the last 4 yrs. How many markets were attacked? How many churches were looted in the South East? I think the South East are smart...they only attack their enemies... The Nigerian government and their useless, criminal and Fulanised security setup...

So what you are saying is absolute trash.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by preciousmetals: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2021
What is happening now is part one, part two will soon start which will be the killing of any fulani man you see in Biafra land, I advice every Southerners living in the north that love their life to leave North East and North West before it becomes too late, North Central is a bit safe
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by pquaver(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Obinze should tighten the security around army barrack. These boys have shown that they can visit the most secured area when you least expect them.

The no born them well.. Make dem try am.. I will like that one.. That chief of army staff him face no dey smile will descend on them full time..
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Bimpe29: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Why all these brouhaha?
The politicians should take it easy.
More importantly, government has to be more serious, responsive and proactive.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Huzormah(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Pesuzok:

Can you throw more lights.
Which tribe are the gunmen from?

I wouldn't particularly say the tribe because it might be counter-productive and exacerbate division, but know that it was unknown gunmen .
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Hmmm Gun men suspected to be ESN , which means it has not been proven that it was ESN.

What if it was the fulani Goblins that committed such crime

I thought Police headquarters used to be a very massive buildings so much security agents in there.

Tinubu didn't make mistake when he said Nigeria needs to employ 50million into force , the employment of interested candidates into all the security arms should be increased. But not all those their who know who and you will have to pay 800k for sure employment not that one .

You see how lies beget lies and makes one look foolish. To every crime there is a Motive. According to ipob school of thought.. Security agents are mostly hausa Fulani who also protect hausa Fulani herdsmen.. Meaning they are kind and gentle and nice to them.. Then there is no way in logic and reason that Fulani herdsmen will attack their protectors in a foreign land. It makes no sense. The attacker will be only the person who feels aggrieved with the security agents and we only know 1 group who fit this bill in the east. This is unequivocally the handwork of Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB/ESN.. Simple and short no need to use suspected. It is confirmed.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Kelvinhunta: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2021
No sensible person responds to speculations as far as no one has openly claimed responsibility or no concrete evidence yet, then it's just mere speculation. That Mr A said he will kill Mr B and eventually Mr B dies, though Mr A is d prime suspect, that doesn't mean Mr A actually killed Mr B until Mr A confesses or enough evidence gotten
Wickedfacts:

Has ESN and Kanu denied being responsible?
I just hope this doesn't snowball into something else.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
No sensible person responds to speculations as far as no one has openly claimed responsibility or no concrete evidence yet, then it's just mere speculation. That Mr A said he will kill Mr B and eventually Mr B dies, though Mr A is d prime suspect, that doesn't mean Mr A actually killed Mr B until Mr A confesses or enough evidence gotten

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by ello29(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
I totally condemn and will not support the attack on our security personnels and freeing of inmates in our land this is a terrorist attack that's how they operation.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by femijay8271(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Fejoku:

It's not a stupid reasoning because I believe the aim is to let the police know that they are safe is simply because the people allowed them to be safe. If the police turn around to focus on their main job which is policing the communities to guarantee safety for all through being friendly with the people hosting them, I believe all these attacks will stop. Let the police stop extorting motorists and stop the extrajudicial killings of young men. Let them shown the people that they're working for them and not against them. That's the message I believe is being sent to the police. Remember the SE have been lamenting of excessive police roadblocks and extortion in the region for decades now. They do this even in remote communities without any fear or respect for the people. Nigeria doesn't learn when you request for something peacefully. They only pay attention when you tweak it with some muscle.
My advice to you is to think more with your mind and not your heart.
Here's something for you to ponder on. Despite the many security roadblocks in the SE, fulani terrorist herdsmen used to attack farmers and rape women before IPOB took it upon themselves to secure their land. The police never for a single time attempt to even chase or arrest any of the terrorists. What then is their function in the region?

I really like the way you explain your words... you're so damn correct

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by ladychioma: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Hope uzodimma is not trying at all. He is only pursuing shadows leaving the main issue in his state
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Masterpiece77: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Veyyronn:
Hey, I'm veyyronn, DM me to get your USA CANADA UK WHATSAPP number now for affordable price, work before payment ( get your WhatsApp number and code before making payment )

First 5 people to reply HI will get that for free��

I need one for my business
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by AuroraB(f): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Are u an IMO LITE ?
Yes
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by KaluwisxPRO: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pesuzok:

What do you think will happen to the leaders if it gets out of control.

Nothing.

They will take their loot and jet out with their family

Good, they should jet out and never return.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by bhella10: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Faber:

How many Banks were robbed in the South East in the last 4 yrs. How many markets were attacked? How many churches were looted in the South East? I think the South East are smart...they only attack their enemies... The Nigerian government and their useless, criminal and Fulanised security setup...

So what you are saying is absolute trash.
I aired my opinion. Air yours without attacking me.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Yes
Do u live around OWERRI ? I JUST WOKE THIS MRNING AND SAW NEIGHBOURS TALKING ABT HEAVY GUN SHOTS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT . I EVEN LISTEND TO NONSO NKWA OZISA BT HEARD NOTHING LIKE THAT. ANY VALID INFO ? PLEASE
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by AuroraB(f): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Do u live around OWERRI ? I JUST WOKE THIS MRNING AND SAW NEIGHBOURS TALKING ABT HEAVY GUN SHOTS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT . I EVEN LISTEND TO NONSO NKWA OZISA BT HEARD NOTHING LIKE THAT. ANY VALID INFO ? PLEASE
No, I don't. I go by what NL is updating. Lol.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by hansomb: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
most bigots here defending iPod terrorist okay ooo, but that's exactly how bokoharam started and now they are a turn in the flesh. What peace cannot give you violence will never give you.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by hansomb: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you're very stupid to link them with ESN ALA GBACHIE GI ANYA THERE
if it's not iPod terrorist is it your family members ?
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] what is really going on? �
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by GreenDestiny2: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
33komkom:
How do you no they're ESN?

Go read others threads...kanu hailed the gunmen
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by GreenDestiny2: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
brosom:

Come and see how state/FG will peg it on ESN meanwhile its all a script played by the government to blackmail ESN..

E no go better for una.

You're stupid. Kanu commended the gun men
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
AuroraB:
No, I don't. I go by what NL is updating. Lol.
Hahahahaha that means u dnt really knw what happened last night. Hakuna matata sis
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by IMASTEX: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:
I don't support freeing Criminals from prison.

If Imo state police headquarters could not be protected by the police that means that hope Uzodimma is in a dip shit cheesy
He wouldn't really care after all he is the supreme staff made in Abuja. He will simply be ruling from Abuja.
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by rotadeco27: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I have noticed with great alacity how you this Fulani basked in a Yoruba moniker goes from thread to thread to abuse the Igbo race

You are just despicable and of cause you ain't Yoruba (and if you are, that means you are the most bastard of Oduduwa descendants) I can bet you don't know who oduduwa is talkless of oranmiyan

I keep saying it any right thinking Yoruba that see igbo as an enemy is a bastard that has never live in the southwest for 6 month

I finally uncover that the idiot if a fulani junta, see one of his Fulani thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5205203/fulani-radio-white-noise#78669344

They've so destroy there own name they can no longer use it as monikers hence they steal names of other tribe
Bursted! That is their ways . They know fully well that if the igbos and Yoruba are united , their parasitic activities will come to an halt in no time
Re: Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) by unitysheart(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Johnayoola:
Oga prove this or SDFU dude

OK sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boys And Their Girlfriends Arrested For Robbery In Delta. Photo / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.