Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job (1483 Views)

Pls My People Kindly Help Me Confirm. / Nairalanders This Brother Really Needs Help / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Good morning everyone, Pls I will really appreciate any help with a job for my partner , He has B.TECH in Agriculture(Animal nutrition and biotechnology), He is also into farm setup, management and consultancy,or any other type of job, he is currently in Abuja,he is willing to relocate also if the pay is okay, his email address is Samuelbadmuso88@gmail.com and his phone number 08107971672... Pls he really needs this job.... Thank you all and God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Pierohandsome: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Amormivida:
Good morning everyone, Pls I will really appreciate any help with a job for my partner , He has B.TECH in Agriculture(Animal nutrition and biotechnology), He is also into farm setup, management and consultancy,or any other type of job, he is currently in Abuja,he is willing to relocate also if the pay is okay, his email address is Samuelbadmuso88@gmail.com and his phone number 08107971672... Pls he really needs this job.... Thank you all and God bless you
you are a good woman. Most girls these days don't care about their partner, if he is jobless ,they move to the next guy that is gainfully employed.

But here you are helping him look for job. May God hear your prayers on his behalf.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Pierohandsome:
you are a good woman. Most girls these days don't care about their partner, if he is jobless ,they move to the next guy that is gainfully employed.

But here you are helping him look for job. May God hear your prayers on his behalf.

Thank you so much, God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by kingjooo(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2021
By God's grace your man will surely land a job.But i most comend you for your action towards his future.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
kingjooo:
By God's grace your man will surely land a job.But i most comend you for your action towards his future.

Amen in jesus name.... Thank you sir
Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by zeeace(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Amormivida:
I have an offer for him in niger state. pay is 75k.

4 Likes

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2021
zeeace:
I have an offer for him in niger state. pay is 75k.

Thank you sir, I would be so glad if he gets the job... God bless you
Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Amormivida:

Thank you sir, I would be so glad if he gets it, how can I contact you sir?

Why contact him? Let him reach your guy on his number that you displayed there already. Or you can let your guy use your account here to mail him and take it up from there. Stay out of the picture.

8 Likes

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2021
AsherAmari:

Why contact him? Let him reach your guy on his number that you displayed there already. Or you can let your guy use your account here to mail him and take it up from there. Stay out of the picture.

Thank you very much, I will do exactly as you have said... God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Amormivida:

Thank you very much, I will do exactly as you have said... God bless you

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by adaugo59216: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
: I have an offer for him in niger state. pay is 75k.Thank you sir, I would be so glad if he gets the job... God bless you
Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by NomzyJust(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amormivida:
Good morning everyone, Pls I will really appreciate any help with a job for my partner , He

A man doesn't really need much. He may try to do everything but he needs that support in any form of it. Good fortunes will meet you and your man and pray he loves you much more.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
NomzyJust:

A man doesn't really need much. He may try to do everything but he needs that support in any form of it. Good fortunes will meet you and your man and pray he loves you much more.

Amen... May God bless you too��

1 Like

Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by TownJ: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Contact us today!
Re: Pls My Partner Really Needs A Job by Onisuru1(m): 4:29am On Apr 19, 2021
VACANCIES!!!

1. Sales Rep/ marketers

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND in any related field preferably male.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill (Good use of English language).
- Mentally strong and emotionally intelligent.
- Smart, honest and trustworthy.
- Must be able to drive

2. Graphic/Creative Artist

Qualifications:
- Candidate must be well versed with CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, etc), Mockups, and others.
- Knowledge of 3D Animation and Motion Graphics will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ssce in any related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good taste for excellence
- accommodation available

3. Digital printing Machine Operator

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND or Senior School leaving Certificate.
- Previous work experience in large format/ Digital separation machine operations, printing and print operations.
- Two to five years experience in operating offset/flexographic machines.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced mid-size company.

Candidate must be ready to learn and operate new machine
Salary is very competitive Accommodation available

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: durimpress@yahoo.com with the position as the Subject of the mail

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!!! / To All Nairalanders Sitting For Test (intercontinental Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.