Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting (33621 Views)

Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It / FG Recognises Pinnick As NFF President To Avoid FIFA Ban / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Coronavirus84: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
dudusky007:
If you not lucky as others keep shut! so many made it from bet9ja ok, you have bad luck, go and look for solution to your bad luck and don't come here using your bad frustrating luck to advice people.
Goat tell me how many people make millions with Bet9ja gamble and I will show you how many people have gone wretched till the moment am talking now. Gamble is not a way of life

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by bastien: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Someone who will come back to your area flat broke. It's a matter of time. If you can't grow wealth, you can't sustain it.
oga he won't.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Bribery101: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sports betting na d real scam, mmm dey learn work
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Oluolad86(f): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
tunapawizzy:

if u have a real need for this. i think there are better ways to get ur message across that people will take u seriously...If its a joke stop it, it might block opportunity for people with genuine needs.
If your need is real, i will suggest that instead of looking for a cardiologist that will treat you for free, write ur story in full and reach out to one of those twitter influencers, they will verify that your need is genuine and help you raise funds that you need...at least to start ur treatment

Read my full story first, I'm not here to joke. I'm just ashamed of myself begging for doctor to treat me for free. The money is much, some people are sending prayers to me. I believe I'll get help here soon. Thanks so much
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by emblem2d(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hey bro, it seems like you're nt on the lucky side so you're speaking from ur xperncs. Whatever, you're entitled to ur own opinion; but i want to tel u dah thr is a difrnc btw "gaming" and "gambling".
One is done with guided strategy, while the other is done unstrategically.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Seniorwriter(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oluolad86:
need a cardiologist that can treat me for free in Ibadan or Lagos please

Seeing your post begs me to ask "have you tried posting this on twitter"? Try reach out to APROKO DOCTOR on twitter with a genuine explanation of ur medical predicament!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by dudusky007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Goat tell me how many people make millions with Bet9ja gamble and I will sure you how many people have gone wretched till the moment am talking now. Gamble is not a way of life
you're depressed because you're so foolish..why is it 18+? you play with wisdom and not like a coward like you who's life depends on it.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Olichoke: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
I can tell you from experience. Gambling is witchcraft. I thank God for my deliverance.
Thanks so much OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Asadujames202(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
0p. ....we that is using hundred naira to stake games to win like ten to twenty k.. Shebi is this advice for us.. because me i do it once a week.. my own no dey pass hundred naira.. cos I have once used hundred Naira and won fifty thousand..

if u know u bet with hundred naira maximum like me gather here. we don't have case.. let's sit and watch..
we are bettors, not gamblers

Osheyyy

Oga biko show me love

100 naira
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Jumper215: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
A Dog that is pre destined to get lost can never hear the hunter's whistle... It can only take forces out of the earth to align him back... Conclusion.. It only Takes Divine intervention to Redeem a gambler...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by BehindIPOB: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
it can never give you permanent riches

it is a known fact that human wants are insatiable. the more you win, the more your desire for more. this is the trick they use in getting their money back, because the game is addictive. you use 20000 to get 50000. then you increase to maybe 70000 to win 140000. you rejoice for a while. then you decide to risk it all. probably 200000 to win 450000. then you lose it all.

at this stage, you have lost twice what you made. you begin to source for funds to 'recover'. don't be deceived further. betting proceeds is not assured for those who lack self control or moderation. I have seen someone lose 900000 naira on just one game. Money that he could have used for months. another bought a car from betting. he later sold it half the price to gamble. my case is not any better though. but I am getting wiser now.

This one is a lie. It can give u permanent riches but very very rare

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Oluolad86(f): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Seeing your post begs me to ask "have you tried posting this on twitter"? Try reach out to APROKO DOCTOR on twitter with a genuine explanation of ur medical predicament!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

I'll try that. Thanks so much.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Asadujames202:

Osheyyy

Oga biko show me love

100 naira

I Don show u love.. use hundred naira play am 388xk62 bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by niel63(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
What of some us that actually know this and decided to try our luck with some very predictive games and actually win over 400k with just #300.

Sometimes 200k sometimes #100

But assurdly, never played a game more than #300... even if the money dey pour troway!

Betting is like #weed... if e no good for you, QUIT!

There is never any benefit to gambling except the winnings but make sure you do not loose yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Asadujames202(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

I Don show u love.. use hundred naira play am

Baba perform miracle for me

Betking
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by ihimiray(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
CodedWealth:
Sport betting is a very profitable business depending on how you see it, ( talking from experience )

It all balls down to mentality, getting the right tipster source and using the right capital/ stake percentage!

Sport betting is more profitable and reliable than forex...

I could explain more or see my sig!

pls do
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Asadujames202:

Baba perform miracle for me
Betking
I Don give u game Wey me I just play just now..
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by 10cedes: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
betting can be good at times. I only play when there is a sure bet and I have made quite a lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by buzorjp(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aswr.... Please my candid advise!!!
Quit betting ooh....
One game must cut the bet.
No be juju be dat

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Asadujames202(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

I Don give u game Wey me I just play just now..

Money to take stake na wahala
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by sylve11: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
it affects your sanity

punters have their sane reasoning altered. they barely have time for things that matters. Things like taking care of a loved one, their chores or personal hygiene. Whenever funds come in, all they are after is for bet shops to open, to enable them book games or play virtual games. you see them with bet slips up and down, glued to screens, viewing live scores for 'eternity'.

when a bet slip is lost, you find them screaming and sober. they lose sleep. most times, depressed. many occasions, they vent their anger or frustrations on friends and family.

Lol @ viewing livescore for eternity. grin cool
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Brownhypo: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
I actually make good daily profits from betting but some of them here are doubting Thomas. So I kept my strategies to myself as I dey make my profits on the low

Link to my thread where I shared some of my winnings
https://www.nairaland.com/6437193/need-strategy-want

Them say na scam. Lol, Just will be making my profits low-key

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by fareed69(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
bastien:
It can never give u riches

Na person win 33m last two months for my area...abeg shift

Most people are saying gambling is bad....na still dem go put their last savings for MBA forex program and Rockasteli and other cheap ponzi scheme.

God bless you.
They won't talk of the better ones.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Faber(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
bastien:
It can never give u riches

Na person win 33m last two months for my area...abeg shift

Most people are saying gambling is bad....na still dem go put their last savings for MBA forex program and Rockasteli and other cheap ponzi scheme.

The guy is just making noise. That you no sabi play sports betting no mean say others no sabi. Sports betting pays and heavily. That's the easiest way to make money if you ask me. One guy did rollover for 6 days with 2k winning 400k. Which goods you will buy with 2k sell am 400k...which commodity.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by RexTramadol1: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Child of doom is advising responsible children

Wawu!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Dpharisee: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
aragonchuks:
lol check back on that person in two months time
He would have built or bought a house by that time. Many people have bettered their lives through it, it's all about having control

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Berezuski: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
MBA n co. has swindled people more than even the bookies you mentioned..
besides betting get grade
anyway stay safe and gamble responsibly..
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Goldbw122(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
To much of everything is bad
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by jpride(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
popweezy:
One guy said "Quiters dont win and Winners dont quit"... I laugh in japanese.

Anyway, I will also quit betting but the OP should let me play this my last sure tickets. Na Naija cause hamgrin grin grin

I laff u in swahili. Pls next time don't forget to remove that word "sure".
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by resourcedude: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good, but it has made at least 3 persons I know permanently rich, I mean millions, the least is 3 million, who invested the money to betting business and football / game viewing centers.
Yes, it can make you loose focus and some other points listed above!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Duplexxx: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
You be madman I no mean say you dey craz o
You dey craz I no mean say you be madman o

Niggarrs/bitches

Gambling na brain dem dey use tactics play am, if you want to bet all your life there o na you sabi most people said that they play it for Fun. Na so papa kewe go sell house to play gamble because he no dey use brain, Sotail papa kewe come dey addicted in side, nothing wen you go tell papa kewe he will not hear later his wife castrated him out he now became frustrated

Any time i see papa kewe he go tell me say he don stop betting and he dey hide dey go bet o
Because person come dey report say he see papa kewe again inside betting studio

Since dem i told papa kewe you are a gamler papa kewe smiles

Gambling is really not good

You can play but don't get your self addicted

Stop gambling if you love yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele / "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.