Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Newly Published Book In The World/ Literary Appreciation/published In Europe - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Newly Published Book In The World/ Literary Appreciation/published In Europe (366 Views)

How To Submit To Lagos Literary And Arts Journal / Literary Academic Writers Needed / Prisoner Of Love Got Another Shot From Literary King! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Published Book In The World/ Literary Appreciation/published In Europe by Jidelike: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021

1 Share

Re: Newly Published Book In The World/ Literary Appreciation/published In Europe by Jidelike: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
To buy this book, 'WHAT MY PEN THINKS,' just click on the link provided at the top of the bookcover.
Or, type the title to your google search ,adding the Author's name and search for it, for some reasonstrange, majority of over 44 online shops selling this book will restrict a buyer from Nigeria.
That meano the only easier place to buy it is on amazon. So when you search on google, click on the Amazon link of this product.
https://www.amazon.com/What-My-Pen-Thinks-Verses-ebook/dp/B08431QB2Q

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Commentary On Tess Onwueme's Drama By Professor Eugene B. Redmond / Let Me Write For Your Blog In 2022 / I Need The Services Of A Proofreader/editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.