Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. (1120 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Good people, what do you have to say to a young man approaching late 20's, who's head deep in love with a girl and in the process has gotten so vulnerable, so emotionally attached. When his instincts tells him something is going amiss in the relationship( when his girlfriend receives calls from a number of male friends and random text messages from them), he loses focus, concentration and in most cases loses weight. He has become a shadow of himself all because he's in love and doesn't want to lose the girl he's dating and in the process risk being lonely again.

Please your advice, opinions, suggestions, and even criticism is needed.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
shocked

This is an acute case of the popular psychological disorder called Oneitis.
This ailment is the basic reason men are advised by elders like myself not to be emotionally monogamous.
Isn't the equation very obvious?
(The more people you share your heart across to, the less damage you suffer when one of them breaks the part they have)

A man's heart becomes softer than a jellyfish and unimaginably vulnerbale when he allows it beat for only one woman or leaves it's switch solely in her care.

He has made that lady the fulcrum of his existence and his world revolves around the security of her belonging to him.
Sadly, hos will be hos and there's no worse ho than the one who knows that under the rain or in the sun, her man's balls are firmly in her grip.

My only advice is that he emotionally distracts himself by getting attention from other females, accept the painful reality that this lady whom he has made an idol could be gulping preeks every now and then.

It will not work right away, but over time it will.
Never underestimate the heart's ability to move on. Time changes yesterday.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Yeah, sure.
That's one of the best ways to commit suicide.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The situation is that severe I tell you, My good man.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Activate your shock absorber first before going through your partner's phone
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Womanizer(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:
Good people, what do you have to say to a young man approaching late 20's, who's head deep in love with a girl and in the process has gotten so vulnerable, so emotionally attached. When his instincts tells him something is going amiss in the relationship( when his girlfriend receives calls from a number of male friends and random text messages from them), he loses focus, concentration and in most cases loses weight. He has become a shadow of himself all because he's in love and doesn't want to lose the girl he's dating and in the process risk being lonely again.

Please your advice, opinions, suggestions, and even criticism is needed.

You must be ready to exchange phones, while she's looking through yours you're looking through hers!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by ahnie: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Love kili me shege I die.

To whom brain is given common sense is expected.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
In the first instance why are you still in a relationship with someone you don't trust? undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
BedroomSecret:
Activate your shock absorber first before going through your partner's phone

Why is the present day relationship so physically, emotionally and financially draining. Most especially when you envisage a better future with the one you're dating.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Womanizer:

You must be ready to exchange phones, while she's looking through yours you're looking through hers!

For reasons best known to her, she doesn't want her partner to go through her phone.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Go through it. YOLO!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor

Vulnerability is fine in relationship, but getting possessive is not, people should still have their space, however if you find something odd, ask questions and demand honest answers.

More importantly na how you handle things day mostly determine your outcomes.

My 1 cent
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobicove:
In the first instance why are you still in a relationship with someone you don't trust? undecided

Just one question what do you think is the rationale behind your partner giving out her number to any male admirer that asks for it ? Deleting messages and call records thereafter.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
IamYourNeighbor

Vulnerability is fine in relationship, but getting possessive is not, people should still have their space, however if you find something odd, ask questions and demand honest answers.

More importantly na how you handle things day mostly determine your outcomes.

My 1 cent

It's harder when 'the truth is laced with lies'
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Womanizer(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

For reasons best known to her, she doesn't want her partner to go through her phone.

That's her right cos the phone is her personal property!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ailment is the basic reason men are advised by elders like myself not to be emotionally monogamous.
(The more people you share your heart across to, the less damage you suffer when one of them breaks the part they have)

A man's heart becomes softer than a jellyfish and unimaginably vulnerbale when he allows it beat for only one woman or leaves it's switch solely in her care.

He has made that lady the fulcrum of his existence and his world revolves around the security of her belonging to him.
Sadly, hos will be hos and there's no worse ho than the one who knows that under the rain or in the sun, her man's balls are firmly in her grip.

My only advice is that he emotionally distracts himself by getting attention from other females, accept the painful reality that this lady whom he has made an idol could be gulping preeks every now and then.

Never inderestimate the heart's ability to move on. Time changes yesterday.

Duly appreciated.
#Respect
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

It's harder when 'the truth is laced with lies'

Then end the relationship, I don't do lies and I don't give lies, it's a faculty start, especially on issues of commitment. If you don't you will end up most hurt. Am dead serious.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

Just one question what do you think is the rationale behind your partner giving out her number to any male admirer that asks for it ? Deleting messages and call records thereafter.

Well personally as far as I'm concerned if you have not yet married a lady then she is not your property.

It is very unfair for a guy to tie down a lady and prevent her from keeping other options open especially if he has not yet made a serious commitment to marry her

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Womanizer:

That's her right cos the phone is her personal property!

Whatever happens to transparency in relationships ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by aviona: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
In some cases, yes it is.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's most hurtful when you'll do virtually anything to make her happy ! even with the little you have.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

Three things

1. Either she thinks you wouldn't lead her to the promise Land or you ain't serious (committed).

2. She's naturally a cheat and double dates bkos of financial or material gains.

3. She has psychologically problems, thinking it's a proof she's beautiful and gladly loves attention.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Queenttoast01: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who knows if you're the only one in love in that relationship?

If a lady is really into you, she won't double date and even if she does, you won't get to know.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Three things

1. Either she thinks you wouldn't lead her to the promise Land or you ain't serious (committed).

2. She's naturally a cheat and double dates bkos of financial or material gains.

3. She has psychologically problems, thinking it's a proof she's beautiful and gladly loves attention.

It's hurtful when you know things aren't the way they ought to be.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Queenttoast01:
Who knows if you're the only one in love in that relationship?

If a lady is really into you, she won't double date and even if she does, you won't get to know.

She'd swear by the old gods and new that she's deeply in love as well.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:

It's hurtful when you know things aren't the way they ought to be.

Well equally there are three ways to handle the situation. Depending on proper diagnostics of your situation.

Well am so much of an emotional fellow, so I may not understand your situation, but I'm very straight with ladies and exclusive as far as there's agreement for commitment, if I sense that's not reciprocated and I enquire to no avail, I will gladly walk.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Panacea278: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
There are alot of fishes in the water. How can you allow a fellow human like u put u thru such vulnerability and become a shadow of urself. Work on your psyche. I believe you shld reduce the attention u give to her and see how things change. At the end of the day what is the essence of a relationship where your emotional state is at jeopardy. The journey of a SIMP to a redpiller starts from one bold step. Take that step today and knw peace. Ciao
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by pregnantMan: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never underestimate the heart's ability to move on. Time changes yesterday.
May your scrotum live long
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by SavageResponse(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
pregnantMan:
May your scrotum live long

Ojukwu is dead but his manhood still lives according to Mama Peace grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by NobleDeSage001: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
There is a saying in my place that says, "a monkey that observes every thing, risks been hit by the bullet the most".

Go through your partner's phone at your own peril.

A finger that sticks into the anus will not fail to come out with either fart or faeces.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Theboy21: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Premiun tears loading cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Guys Don't Like Assisting Their Wives In The Kitchen (Pic) / Bro Code OO3 / This Is Why Woke Men Don't Care About Serious Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.