Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79047 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2021
loanky:
I wonder what the warnings on NB official website is for though and why the recruitment wasn't on their website as they claim�

Ignore what is on their website
Not every company advertise through website
There are a lot of recruiting agency which job is to advertise for companies. Recruiting agencies like dragnet, workforce, HCP, shl [/b]among others.

It is not a must they must update their website.

[b]A quick assignment for you, how many companies do you know they are presently recruiting at the moment and it was outsourced to recruiting agency?

Go to their website and check their career page, when you are done, come back and tell me what you saw there. Thank you.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Justice102: 9:34am On May 25, 2021
TeddBundy:

I mean when I saw the vacancy on gr8jobs, I was kind of skeptical about its authenticity because when I checked the company’s official website, I didn’t see it advertised there and that disclaimer scared me even more.

It was until I checked their official LinkedIn and (verified) Twitter page that I saw the vacancy so it became obvious to me they outsourced recruitment for whatever reason.

Furthermore, the latest mail I received asking for NYSC and WAEC info had some NBPlc employees (I’m guessing hr people) CCed on the mail. There’s no way recruitment would have go on for this long if it were actually fake and they’d have asked us for money by now lol

Well said.

Thank God you made further investigation.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by shindara005: 10:00am On May 25, 2021
Please we need answers to the following biko...
Who has written the supply chain test , any information on what to expect for the test
Those that got regret mail, was it after you wrote the test ?
Also , was the test online or physical

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by aurorae1: 12:33pm On May 25, 2021
TeddBundy:

I mean when I saw the vacancy on gr8jobs, I was kind of skeptical about its authenticity because when I checked the company’s official website, I didn’t see it advertised there and that disclaimer scared me even more.

It was until I checked their official LinkedIn and (verified) Twitter page that I saw the vacancy so it became obvious to me they outsourced recruitment for whatever reason.

Furthermore, the latest mail I received asking for NYSC and WAEC info had some NBPlc employees (I’m guessing hr people) CCed on the mail. There’s no way recruitment would have go on for this long if it were actually fake and they’d have asked us for money by now lol

Thank you for confirming. My own mail did not have others CCed that's why I made my comment up there. We're all here to learn. It seems things have changed up a bit from when I did my internship there.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by aurorae1: 12:35pm On May 25, 2021
Justice102:

Don't mind them. Something that was advertised via their LinkedIn handle.

It is very good to be in the learner domain of intelligently knowing something than to be in the knower domain of ignorantly claiming to know while nothing is known.

Good morning to everyone.

Try to dey dey calm. You could have left your explanation instead of being snide.
Someone below mentioned his/her findings after the above observations and I believe as graduates that's what we were trained to do.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by soundmindk9(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2021
I got a regret mail yesterday despite the fact that I was not even invited to take the test.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nairamotive: 1:53pm On May 25, 2021
soundmindk9:
I got a regret mail yesterday despite the fact that I was not even invited to take the test.

Many who got regret mail didn't get invite for the test.

But few who didn't get regret mail and haven't been invited for the test are still in the race.

Some of them are First Class Graduates with or without Master's especially in the supply chain category

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 25, 2021
Lee123:

Bro, have u received the latest mail for verification or did you do the last test.Please kindly reply me.
Yes, I received the mail for verification.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 4:24pm On May 25, 2021
Saimeritus:

Yes, I received the mail for verification.

O that's nice, have not recieved yet that's y am asking. Cos i was called thrice also. Thanks.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by loanky: 5:07pm On May 25, 2021
For his mind he's posted a wise comment. Don't know what's wrong with some people. They will sha want to show themselves and rush to post a reply with no understanding of the message they are responding to
aurorae1:

Try to dey dey calm. You could have left your explanation instead of being snide.
Someone below mentioned his/her findings after the above observations and I believe as graduates that's what we were trained to do.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Timon4real(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2021
Please how did you get this info?
Nairamotive:

Many who got regret mail didn't get invite for the test.

But few who didn't get regret mail and haven't been invited for the test are still in the race.

Some of them are First Class Graduates with or without Master's especially in the supply chain category
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nairamotive: 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
Timon4real:
Please how did you get this info?

Observation and speculation

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Timon4real(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
Okay...
Nairamotive:

Observation and speculation
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by okensonShalom: 7:05pm On May 25, 2021
I got the mail too
Incase there is a whaysapp group please add.my.number
Thanks
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Valnel: 11:29pm On May 25, 2021
Shally55:
I received a mail about 35 minutes ago to fill a Microsoft form for data verification(WAEC, NYSC and MSC).

Please who else did?

I got the microsoft form stuff yesterday.....hope the exam would be in batches
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nenye994: 2:38am On May 26, 2021
Mikki25:

Please in the space for NYSC experience,which year am I supposed to put there,is it the year I started service or the year I finished

This also got me confused ooh. I filled 2018 in the form, because I started my NYSC program in November 2017 and ended Nov 2018. So I felt 2018 was more appropriate. However, I’m no longer sure my analysis is correct �since I actually started my service in 2017
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by JaxB: 8:56am On May 26, 2021
I believe 2018 is the right thing to fill. Usually, job descriptions state that the candidate must have finished NYSC no later than XXXX year. So they're more interested in when you finished.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by JaxB: 9:06am On May 26, 2021
Must have completed their degree no later than XXXX year*. Always use the year you obtained any certificate not the year you enrolled for it.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 9:10am On May 26, 2021
JaxB:
Must have completed their degree no later than XXXX year*. Always use the year you obtained any certificate not the year you enrolled for it.
Surprised people were asking that question.
If you’d put the year of completion from university why would you put the year you started Nysc?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Jakeaudrey: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
And who said they are concerned about the year of enrollment or completion?

Let's focus on the more pressing issues of Supply chain question format.. Tnks guys
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 10:17am On May 26, 2021
Just got asked to send a scanned copy of my MS certificate and CV by NBPlc’s HR

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2021
ennyj01:

Less than a week I think
All things being equal we should take the test next week.

Are the tests only in Lagos? Or designated centres all over the nation?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2021
gudluckgreat:

Are the tests only in Lagos? Or designated centres all over the nation?

It should be online based on how the first set did theirs.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 11:35am On May 26, 2021
TeddBundy:

You mean they just sent u a message to send your scanned master's certificate and Cv? E b like say you don cross o
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Justice102: 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
TeddBundy:

Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2021
The emphasis of NB on masters degree is obviously clear.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by depacifier1: 12:31pm On May 26, 2021
TeddBundy:

Kudos dear, remember to ship me some bottles from your first crate allowance grin
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by depacifier1: 12:35pm On May 26, 2021
Congratulations to all those that has made it to the next stage, soon you guys will be invited to kick-off the Graduate Trainee Scheme program. kiss
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 26, 2021
Please add me to the Whatsapp group, this is my contact 08133662339
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 12:39pm On May 26, 2021
Ha! we never do interview or assessment center oh but thanks guys for the good wishes

I tap into your prayers for success

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.