Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2838 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Justkatty(f): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mister please change the heading to "Boobs messed up my healthy relationship" because as it is now, if Dorathy (Bbn)pass your front when you dey apologize to your girl, you go still snap her then later you chat her up.
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Aderr: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
These boys sef. Why are you so sure your girlfriend had only you fuccking her? Don't let these small girls mess you up.
Why is she playing holier than thou?
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by SavageResponse(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2021
What were you looking for in your girl's friend when there are other ladies
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by Xxx123xxx(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Ibfpleasant:

Pardon my errors while reading pIz..

I don’t actually have much to say here. I have been with my girl for good 2 years and it has really being a good relationship so far, because she is a very beautiful and industrious lady. She doesn’t complain and not a materialistic girl, she appreciate anything I give her and she do try for me as well, despite her tight schedule, she will still make sure we see when it’s necessary.

What really happen it this, her friend came to visit her because we live in same city, I went to her place to see the lady and we all hangout and it was really fun.. they both came to my place after some days. My girl was inside Kitchen busy cooking and I was in the sitting room with her friend looking at her cleavage because This girl boob is mad, I stood up and move closer to her a bit to see if I can play with her boob, she noticed my move and stylishly change her seat. I stoped and went to see my girl in the kitchen to say well done, She prepared very good food and we all ate.

We went out later that same day and it happen that I took their pictures with intension to collect the friend number wic I finally did and started chatted with her. I asked her to come around whenever my girl is busy, she asked to know what I have for her but told her when she come we shall talk about it, she said I should send her some money to make her hair before she come but i refused.

She didn’t finally come and we end it there. Meanwhile we have already had some weird chats. My girl call me to come and take her to market to buy some material for her work, I went there and saw her friend and we both acted as if nothing had happened.

I went and came back. My girl chatted me up yesterday and asked me if I have eaten, I told her I was about cooking that i didn’t cook for some days, she asked why and I told her I have been broke.. All she said was she can never believe me again and everything will soon be shorted.

I was like how, she said i will understand later after she wake up.. my mind wasn’t at rest because I already knew something is fishy, she didn’t chat me up again that yesterday until this morning that she sent me my chats with her friend..

she was so disappointed and told me she didn’t still believe I was the one. I just kept apologizing. I know her friend will be happy now that our relationship is collapse. I don’t want to keep apologizing to my girl so as not to hurt her more.. i’m still very sorry!
.You feel sorry because you were busted move on dickhead
Re: Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. by frozen70(f): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Ibfpleasant:

Pardon my errors while reading pIz..

I don’t actually have much to say here. I have been with my girl for good 2 years and it has really being a good relationship so far, because she is a very beautiful and industrious lady. She doesn’t complain and not a materialistic girl, she appreciate anything I give her and she do try for me as well, despite her tight schedule, she will still make sure we see when it’s necessary.

What really happen it this, her friend came to visit her because we live in same city, I went to her place to see the lady and we all hangout and it was really fun.. they both came to my place after some days. My girl was inside Kitchen busy cooking and I was in the sitting room with her friend looking at her cleavage because This girl boob is mad, I stood up and move closer to her a bit to see if I can play with her boob, she noticed my move and stylishly change her seat. I stoped and went to see my girl in the kitchen to say well done, She prepared very good food and we all ate.

We went out later that same day and it happen that I took their pictures with intension to collect the friend number wic I finally did and started chatted with her. I asked her to come around whenever my girl is busy, she asked to know what I have for her but told her when she come we shall talk about it, she said I should send her some money to make her hair before she come but i refused.

She didn’t finally come and we end it there. Meanwhile we have already had some weird chats. My girl call me to come and take her to market to buy some material for her work, I went there and saw her friend and we both acted as if nothing had happened.

I went and came back. My girl chatted me up yesterday and asked me if I have eaten, I told her I was about cooking that i didn’t cook for some days, she asked why and I told her I have been broke.. All she said was she can never believe me again and everything will soon be shorted.

I was like how, she said i will understand later after she wake up.. my mind wasn’t at rest because I already knew something is fishy, she didn’t chat me up again that yesterday until this morning that she sent me my chats with her friend..

she was so disappointed and told me she didn’t still believe I was the one. I just kept apologizing. I know her friend will be happy now that our relationship is collapse. I don’t want to keep apologizing to my girl so as not to hurt her more.. i’m still very sorry!

You already know that you acted silly

Give her time and come back to her and be open by telling her how and why you acted in a disappointing manner

Also apologies to her friend for that breach and do that in her presence

If she doesn't get convinced about it

Consider the relationship gone and learn your lesson

(1) (2) (Reply)

90-year-old Daura Emir Marries 22- Year-old Bride / Drunkard Masturbate N Cum In Public As Lady Twerk / Girl When I B Dey Eye For Facebook Finally Reply Me - I No Toost Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.