Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order (39687 Views)

Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by CSTRR: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Man know thyself.
-Socrates

It's when you don't know yourself, that is when delusions like getting Biafra and still hoping for full trading rights in lagos will be in your head.
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Princedapace(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rodwave:
Wicked criminals in power. How these hediots managed to get to power still baffles me.

This is the only country where the educated behave like Hediotic cavemen with not iota of common sense and conscience.

Imagine how this fuul will go to bed every night knowing fully well that someone is languishing in useless police custody because of him. What a conscienceless demonic soul.

The black race especially, Nigeria, is extremely brutal. It is the only race that hates it self so much. Im so hurt by being a Nigerian.
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by NVSBL: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
PatriotExact:
When you see an animal charging at people, its end is near.

When you see this thing call the CCT chairman doing this, its because the gods have cursed him to plot his own fall.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but nothing will happen. Do you know how he got the position? Do you think he's the only "man in power" that does things like this?

This is what normal Nigerians that have "power" do to ordinary Nigerians.

Shey one governor's police beat/slapped and arrested some boys for booing the "whole" governor, some days ago? Like there's no freedom of speech?

It's simply the pride against "rudeness" that brought about all this headache for him. He's just unlucky his own made news, but it will die down. No fall will happen to the piece of sh!t.

And people should stop turning this to tribal feud. Igbo & Yoruba men with the same power to command or pay police do the same. Even ordinary citizen that has "boys" in any force will do the same.

Is it not an ordinary citizen that made front-page for beating up a cultist that slapped his sister? I read it thinking I'll see something to be proud of, but he paid soldiers 100k. Poverty helps no one. Simple sad truth. Same happens in other nations, and some try to help the lower class, but Nigeria is the farthest from trying to do such.

Who knows what cuts/fees the owner of bannex will collect behind the scenes for having his lawyer do all this work?

I spit on this country. Divided or not. I SPIT ON NIGERIA!
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Rodwave: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
afube:

no be your brothers in the south that helped and sustained their stay in power.

Princedapace:

The black race especially, Nigeria, is extremely brutal. It is the only race that hates it self so much. Im so hurt by being a Nigerian.

Seriously, these old hediots are terrible specie of human. What are they even feeling like sef?

1 Like

Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by TheMostComplex1: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
The act of Umar is arrant nonsense
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by themanderon: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
You will never hear the voice of proponents of one Nigeria on this matter. It's obvious and these northern criminal elements in power have shown that they are the Lords of this shithole. Just imagine this nonsense in a supposed sovereign nation supposedly run on rule of law.
If KANU calls the shithole a zoo we scream blue murder. When Trump called Africa a shithole we shouted but with happenings like this who can blame them?
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by DedeNkem: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
The only things the North contributes to Nigeria are violence and incompetence!
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Using his position to oppress harmless citizens, he should know that power is just for a short time and he will become a normal citizens after serving his term as chairman.
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Bankalert(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
visijo:
Oh Nigeria!

My phone was about to fall now and you know what saved it? My earpiece.
Your airpod can't relate.
��
e no wan fall be that... When e ready to fall, even your charger and earpiece combined no go fit hold am undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Bigjoe68: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Once he is released he should get a good lawyer and sue the asshole called Danladi and make a lot of noise about it in the media.
He can smile home with N50m or thereabouts. He must be compensated for wrongful arrest and detention.

Kangaroo country. Who put that cow in that position if not his cow chief
Mtcheeeew
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
NVSBL:

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but nothing will happen. Do you know how he got the position? Do you think he's the only "man in power" that does things like this?

This is what normal Nigerians that have "power" do to ordinary Nigerians.

Shey one governor's police beat/slapped and arrested some boys for booing the "whole" governor, some days ago? Like there's no freedom of speech?

It's simply the pride against "rudeness" that brought about all this headache for him. He's just unlucky his own made news, but it will die down. No fall will happen to the piece of sh!t.

And people should stop turning this to tribal feud. Igbo & Yoruba men with the same power to command or pay police do the same. Even ordinary citizen that has "boys" in any force will do the same.

Is it not an ordinary citizen that made front-page for beating up a cultist that slapped his sister? I read it thinking I'll see something to be proud of, but he paid soldiers 100k. Poverty helps no one. Simple sad truth. Same happens in other nations, and some try to help the lower class, but Nigeria is the farthest from trying to do such.

Who knows what cuts/fees the owner of bannex will collect behind the scenes for having his lawyer do all this work?

I spit on this country. Divided or not. I SPIT ON NIGERIA!

You made more sense.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by PoshTraveler: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2021
they will no tell u that the poor peasant challenged the man buy sayng nothing u fit do o etc etc
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Teejay13(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2021
This is injustice against humanity. It is only in Nigeria that you see a public servant taking advantage of his office to abuse human right.

We are been ruled by an unlawful government in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order by Week97: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.