Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin (45834 Views)

Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by PigTormentor: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Duru9:

Get out please

Those killed in lekki ain't humans abi

I guess you are the one that killed them.

Pls post there names and pics for the world to see.

Or are they nameless and have no family relatives ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by bhella10: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:
Late Yinka Odumakin and Bola Ahmed Tinubu used to be political associates until Tinubu decided that he needed to be independent of AFENIFERE in order to be a political giant like late Pa Obafemi Awolowo.

But the two Yoruba political giants share little in common. For you to stick around Pa Awolowo, you needed to have a significant level of intellectual content, share ideological affinity with him and demonstrate absolute loyalty.
But for you to stick around Tinubu, the emphasis is less on your intellectual content and ideological affinity but more on how strategic you are to his political goals, your absolute loyalty and your connection with the grassroots.

That is why Awolowo had DISCIPLES but Tinubu has BENEFICIARIES.

May the soul of Yinka Odumakin rest in peace.
You are very intelligent. I totally agree with you. Different folks for different strokes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by capitalzero: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:
Late Yinka Odumakin and Bola Ahmed Tinubu used to be political associates until Tinubu decided that he needed to be independent of AFENIFERE in order to be a political giant like late Pa Obafemi Awolowo.

But the two Yoruba political giants share little in common. For you to stick around Pa Awolowo, you needed to have a significant level of intellectual content, share ideological affinity with him and demonstrate absolute loyalty.
But for you to stick around Tinubu, the emphasis is less on your intellectual content and ideological affinity but more on how strategic you are to his political goals, your absolute loyalty and your connection with the grassroots.

Deep

Disciples v beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by muykem: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:

Your analysis is well articulate but you didn't remember to say that method adopted during Awolowo will not work in the present day Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by bhella10: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Duru9:

Get out please
Show us the evidence

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Streetpresident: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Turn by Turn.......

Remi's turn too would come........ cheesy

We are all mortal, you included. Only God owns life & decides who goes first..... I don't agree with him politically on many fronts but wishing his wife becomes a widow ia very unkind of you. ain't you human ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Duplexxx: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
OK
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Modphase: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
I will take this comment with a pinch till when your father, you, your born n unborn generation raise just 1 of either beneficiary or disciple you talked about here.

Fools like you deride yourselves castigating those you can not achieve their success in life after being given 100 lifetimes try n failed.

Many will give the world to be just beneficiaries n not a disciples. Till date not all jews want to be a disciple. As bad as Tinubu is today in comparison to every other politician with exception to anyone he is the closest to Jesus in raising disciplines. Others failed completely while I can count how any Tinubu raised.

How many disciple/beneficiaries did Peter Obi Atiku Umahi Ugwuanyi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ekeweremadu n other criminals you rear from Igboland developed ?!

Lunatic grandstanding like a fool that he is. When all the fools n armed robbers I listed above are able to raise just 2 beneficiaries or disciple call me.

festacman:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Akolawole(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ademola47:
When the man was alive, the duo were like pepper and eyes.

Now, the man is gone and discord machete has been passively buried.

Rip to the legendary Omo Odua Spokesman, and condolence to the entire Yoruba race.

Unknown to many, both were very close ally in those days

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:
I will take this comment with a pinch till when your father, you, your born n unborn generation raise just 1 of either beneficiary or disciple you talked about here.

Fools like you deride yourselves castigating those you can not achieve their success in life after being given 100 lifetimes try n failed.

Many will give the world to be just beneficiaries n not a disciples. Till date not all jews want to be a disciple. As bad as Tinubu is today in comparison to every other politician with exception to anyone he is the closest to Jesus in raising disciplines. Others failed completely while I can count how any Tinubu raised.

How many disciple/beneficiaries did Peter Obi Atiku Umahi Ugwuanyi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ekeweremadu n other criminals you rear from Igboland developed ?!

Lunatic grandstanding like a fool that he is. When all the fools n armed robbers I listed above are able to raise just 2 benefic iaries or disciple call me.

Unfortunately, I am a big fan of Jagaban and you are not. You are simply a myopic simpleton. Yeah! that's you you are.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by sojfarm: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Akanbi with large heart no bitterness, your enemies can cry and wail when you are soaring high

Akanbi the thief!!!!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:

Lunatic grandstanding like a fool that he is. When all the fools n armed robbers I listed above are able to raise just 2 benefic iaries or disciple call me.

Interestingly, I am a big fan of Jagaban and you are not. You are simply a myopic simpleton. Yeah! that's what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by adeskee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
festacman:

Senior man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Nonesense human being.

Liar, thief, criminal.

Claiming to be 69 yrs of age while you're above 80 in reality.

Corruption addict.

Ogun kill u there! angry

Ogun never kill you before, how you be?
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Modphase: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na Tinubu killed those in Lekki?

You n your father no get shame, una still no get sense join. The commander in chief Buhari who control the army is not held accountable to the killings he pioneered, the same Tinubu foolish Igbos like your father insult daily on the same NL claimingv Buhari relegated / sideline n rubbished suddenly captured the power of CinC from Igbo almighty Buhari n command the army to start killing in Lekki ?! Make una get sense now.

Make u n your father try get sense now even if you are born n destined to be foolish all your pathetic miserable life now ?

Duru9:

Get out please

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Streetpresident:

We are all mortal, you included. Only God owns life & decides who goes first..... I don't agree with him politically on many fronts but wishing his wife becomes a widow ia very unkind of you. ain't you human ?

She would eventually become a widow (men die before their women) Most of the time...........

It would take the death of people like him, before we start seeing real transformation.........
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
sojfarm:

Akanbi the thief!!!!

You're a bigger thief!
Internet fraudster calling politicians thieves.........

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Modphase: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
I just weak for all this lunatic online
toba1909:

You're a bigger thief!
Internet fraudster calling politicians thieves.........
sojfarm post=100513768:

Akanbi the thief!!!!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Turn by Turn.......

Remi's turn too would come........ cheesy
Show me a man that won't taste death......
Like it won't come to the then of your mother also.
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
toba1909:

Show me a man that won't taste death......
Like it won't come to the then of your mother also.

Like your mother also.....
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Akolawole(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Odumakin has NEVER be an APC man for even one day.

Most Yorubas belong to the Afenifere of old formed by Awolowo. However, a tenth of Yorubas today don't want to have ANYTHING to do with today's Afenifere. Fact!

In 2011, Yinka was in CPC while Asiwaju was in Alliance for Democracy. However they are friends who fought against Abacha junta.

Tinubu and other old respected Yoruba leaders parted ways from Afenifere in Ibadan in 1998/99 because of famous '' Ijebu 4''. It was a Tsunami that hit Afenifere which they NEVER recover from.

Until death, have we EVER see Jakande have anything to do with present Afenifere?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Streetpresident: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

She would eventually become a widow (men die before their women) Most of the time...........

It would take the death of people like him, before we start seeing real transformation.........

Tinubu is living rent free on your head. What a kind landlord that you are. hustle smartly & forget politicians. From North to south, east to west dem be the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by sojfarm: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:
I just weak for all this lunatic online

You are not yet weak. You will soon graduate from the level of being weak to the state of being wasted when the crying blood (become more intense) of the souls your pay-master wasted at the toll gate and others they continue to waste in the middle of the night.

Bloody drinkers of blood!!!!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Bimpe29: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Viko60:
That is how it should be irrespective of political difference.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Streetpresident:

Tinubu is living rent free on your head. What a kind landlord that you are. hustle smartly & forget politicians. From North to south, east to west dem be the same thing.

I am not thinking about me....... He does not affect me, in any shape or form.......

But the progression of the country, Nigeria......... He is part of a very greedy generation...........
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Modphase: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
The funny thing is fools like this cursed Igbo quoting me never said a word when the story of Peter Obi masterminding the killing of over 40 Igbos in the stream with the help of one killer Igbo police surfaced online. The fool is here going emotionally over the foolishness bequeathed to him by his bigot of a father.

You no go check my previous post so u understand I am unapologetic about hating foolish n cursed Igbos like yourself who abound on NL. I no de shame to hate your entire tribe good bad or saint. Na all of you I hate no exceptions so don't quote me with your rethorical bs.

Every living soul own the right to love n hate as foolish Igbos like you hate Fulani Tinubu etc na so I de rejoice hate your father mother n even your unborn generation. I own enough hate to go round your entire tribe n extra for your unborn generation.

sojfarm:

You are not yet weak. You will soon graduate from the level of being weak to the state of being wasted when the crying blood (become more intense) of the souls your pay-master wasted at the toll gate and others they continue to waste in the middle of the night.

Bloody drinkers of blood!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Like your mother also.....
Oloriburuku that thinks his mother will live here forever but wishes someone's mother death.
Hell is your rightful place...... Were!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Modphase: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
When lunatics have no answer to simple questions they go rethorical. Oloriburuku ! Tell us how many disciples do your father own or how many beneficiary can your forefathers claim benefited anything from them ?!

festacman:

Interestingly, I am a big fan of Jagaban and you are not. You are simply a myopic simpleton. Yeah! that's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by festacman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:
When lunatics have no answer to simple questions they go rethorical. Oloriburuku ! Tell us how many disciples do your father own or how many beneficiary can your forefathers claim benefited anything from them ?!

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by sojfarm: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:
The funny thing is fools like this cursed Igbo quoting me never said a word when the story of Peter Obi masterminding the killing of over 40 Igbos in the stream with the help of one killer Igbo police surfaced online. The fool is here going emotionally over the foolishness bequeathed to him by his bigot of a father.

You no go check my previous post so u understand I am unapologetic about hating foolish n cursed Igbos like yourself who abound on NL. I no de shame to hate your entire tribe good bad or saint. Na all of you I hate no exceptions so don't quote me with your rethorical bs.

Every living soul own the right to love n hate as foolish Igbos like you hate Fulani Tinubu etc na so I de rejoice hate your father mother n even your unborn generation. I own enough hate to go round your entire tribe n extra for your unborn generation.

See obsession.

So everyone that make comment on your position is Igbo!!!

I have told and your likes, you evil paymaster is evil home and abroad!!!!! Get that!!!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Modphase: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
sojfarm:

See obsession.

So everyone that make comment on your position is Igbo!!!

I have told and your likes, you evil paymaster is evil home and abroad!!!!! Get that!!!
[/s]
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by IgboWarlord(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Try and drink enough water, then have a good rest; you'll be okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.