Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin (45838 Views)

Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by ibedun: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

She would eventually become a widow (men die before their women) Most of the time...........

It would take the death of people like him, before we start seeing real transformation.........

Okoro, ya place need the real transformation more urgently than oodua nation!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by aspabay(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Duru9:

Get out please

Those killed in lekki ain't humans abi

Tell us their names and show pictures or you forever remain foolish. Aren't you guys ashame. 5 months after, no single evidence. You just choosed to be stupid and gullible at the same time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Basic123: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You've said it all. From the rank and file of pa awo's followership, I never spotted rogues, area boys and hired assassins. No single relation or child of pa awo held any political appointment. OBJ would have toed that path but he missed the oppronities big time. Tinubu I know is more of a traitor and a reckless,greedy being, who thrives in political aggrandizement. He had his eyes and ears in all sectors of the economy...comparing both of them is like comparing darkness and light.
You are Ignorant of Awolowo....baba addedibu started as Awolowo thug.

2..Awolow has stakes in Coca-Cola and WEMA B
bank.Awolowo owns Tribune etc

YOU ARE TOO IGNORANT and INFECTING others

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Basic123:

You are Ignorant of Awolowo....baba addedibu started as Awolowo thug.

2..Awolow has stakes in Coca-Cola and WEMA B
bank.Awolowo owns Tribune etc

YOU ARE TOO IGNORANT and INFECTING others
See this one telling me wetin him no sabi. Abi make i teach you history about Pa awo small.

Adedibu AKA alaaafin malete was never awo's thug rather a thorn on awo's flesh. He would come to Oke Bola awo's residence,to dabaru things for papa yet he would not ask his followers to deal with him. Do you know Omololu olunloyo? I think he's still alive and should be nearing 100 years by now...he also lives in malete, in fact very close to adedibu's house , near sijuwade Inn. He was the only friend olunloyo had and it was because olunloyo and adedibu shared same political ideologies.
On tribune, Nigerian tribute which I knew very well and worked after I graduated, very close to my aunt's house at imalenfalafia has never been a government establishment, neither was it built with government proceeds. It was privately owned by Awolowo who later appointed his son( now late) to head the place when he was growing old. Would you liken tribune to iyaloja General position held by Tinubu's daughter or national assembly position occupied by his son in law? Or BT Diagnostics owned by him inside LASUTH? Or Hitech which does most of the construction work in lagos or alpha beta which collects taxes on behalf of lagos state govt ? Tinubu's son is the Head of the company operating lagos BRT on ikorodu axis...these are facts on ground.

On Coca-Cola issue, did awolowo use public funds to get the stake? Was he a shareholder at Coca-Cola? You don't even know what you're saying. Pa awo approached Coca-Cola and brought them to Nigeria to invest. He didn't impose anything on them. Rather , Coca-Cola said in appreciation of the enabling environment created by awolowo such as free land to cite their plant and tax cut in the then western region, they said a token would be set aside as royalty for awo and his family, till date they still enjoy it. That ikeja plant was the first in the whole of west Africa. Pa Awo would have been the best president in Africa unfortunately he never got it. Nigeria would have been much better than it is today, had he been given the opportunity to rule. He didn't have a single stake at cocoa House ibadan. Neither did he have any stake in the UCH unlike Bola Tinubu ( BT) Diagnostics in lasuth owned by tinubu. Pa awo never had a single helicopter despite his huge influence and opportunity to steal, unlike tinubu who owns private jets. Rather, he was busy creating the "first" marks everywhere at highly subsidised rates like free education, free health services, first television station in africa, etc. Pa Awo's private jets were the likes of OAU, cocoa House , Premier Hotel and the entire Odu'a Investments which he developed with cocoa proceeds. Those investments still generate income to yoruba race and the country at large till date. For the umpteenth time, pa awo was never a drug baron. Comparing tinubu to awo is sinful.
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by 77up(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Duru9:

Get out please

Those killed in lekki ain't humans abi
You are mis informed by media, answer this question and have peace, is it Tinubu that kill them?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Ahmeduana(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
No single person paid a condolence to the ODUMAKINs from the northern parts of the country!!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I wish death to yours.......

You will be mourn soon.
Koni dafun e lai!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
toba1909:

You will be mourn soon.
Koni dafun e lai!

Same curse to all your family members.......

Your family would soon become bereaved......
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Same curse to all your family members.......

Your family would soon become bereaved......

I already buried my parent successfully at their ripe ages. Yours will mourn over you, as you already wished someone what you don't wish yourself and it will come to pass over you soon.

Oloshi Proper!

None of your lineage can meet Asiwaju's record. Internet fraudster!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
toba1909:

I already buried my parent successfully at their ripe ages. You're will mourn over you, as you wish someone what you don't wish yourself and it will come to pass over you soon.

Oloshi Proper!

None of your lineage can meet Asiwaju's record. Internet fraudster!

My family worked hard for their money.... None of them stole public funds and public assets......

Your Asiwaju, is a very big thief...........

Since you already buried your parents, you got other close family members, that are due a burial ceremony(much sooner, than later).... ....
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lagoon0: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

All these just to spin a lie? Those who benefit and learn from your leadership are your disciples.
They are mostly prominent when their principal leaders have gone. Stop insulting your own intelligence because you are contradicting yourself because you think a beneficiary is different from a discipline.
Lolz, you're part of the few seeing it differently maybe because you're also a beneficiary.
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

My family worked hard for their money.... None of them stole public funds and public assets......

Your Asiwaju, is a very big thief...........

Since you already buried your parents, you got other close family members, that are due a burial ceremony(much sooner, than later).... ....

So obvious dog!
Your father is a bigger thief, someone who beget an internet fraudster like you.

Your parent will bury you and mourn you same way you wished someone's mother and wife's dead.

Barawo!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lagoon0: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tzar:
Tinubu no doubt studied Awolowo in detail. Look out for more selfish and hegemonic deals. Tinubu and Awolowo do not mind if the Yoruba people are enslaved as long as they benefit from such enslavement! There is nothing to gain from anyone who had Awolowo's mentality.

1. As well educated as he was, Awolowo agreed to one of the worst deals in human history! I may be wrong, but I think it was because of self centered egotism. He (and other Southern so called founding fathers) agreed to independence with a Northern popuplation doctored to be well above the Southern population. In a democracy, that immediately sold the South into slavery. In the same vein, Tinubu remained silent about Fulani torture of the Yoruba people until 2023 became so close.
2. Awolowo was part of the wicked and selfish Yoruba hegemony. He was a world-class lawyer and a number of his family members are too, but instead of creating one of the best law firms in human history, he imposed benefits for them in Coca-Cola Nigeria, Wemabod, Wema Bank, etc. In spite of his family having the best education money can buy, most of them still rely on the benefits Awolowo selfishly left behind for them. Look at how Tinubu has been strategically placing his kids and family in the structure of Lagos.
3. Awolowo gave free education that was not good enough for most of his immediate family members. Most of them schooled abroad. Same thing that Tinubu did in Lagos. None of his kids or grand kids got educated in the rubbish educational structure he has in Lagos.

You have a point .. The best thing I could learn is just be your own best with your own legacy
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by PIMPAR: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:

It is much easier for Nigeria to break up next week than tinubu aka the drug lord, becoming the president of Nigeria.
Have you not learned from Odumakin himself?
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lagoon0: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:
I will take this comment with a pinch till when your father, you, your born n unborn generation raise just 1 of either beneficiary or disciple you talked about here.

Fools like you deride yourselves castigating those you can not achieve their success in life after being given 100 lifetimes try n failed.

Many will give the world to be just beneficiaries n not a disciples. Till date not all jews want to be a disciple. As bad as Tinubu is today in comparison to every other politician with exception to anyone he is the closest to Jesus in raising disciplines. Others failed completely while I can count how any Tinubu raised.

How many disciple/beneficiaries did Peter Obi Atiku Umahi Ugwuanyi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ekeweremadu n other criminals you rear from Igboland developed ?!

Lunatic grandstanding like a fool that he is. When all the fools n armed robbers I listed above are able to raise just 2 beneficiaries or disciple call me.

Mynd44
Rule 2 broken
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
toba1909:

So obvious dog!
Your father is a bigger thief, someone who beget an internet fraudster like you.

Your parent will bury you and mourn you same way you wished someone's mother and wife's dead.

Barawo!

It's obvious, you would be buried before me......

If you want to learn yahoo yahoo... Come for lectures......

You're just a waste of innocent sperm...... This your frustrated life, is what would make the rest of your family members, bury you much earlier.....

Blame your frustration on the inability of your dead parents, to adequately provide for you...... Asiwaju could have given them brown envelopes.... Shame they are dead.....
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lagoon0: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Basic123 we await your counter lecture undecided

To type dey sweet you bah!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Buccalcavity2: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See this one telling me wetin him no sabi. Abi make i teach you history about Pa awo small.

Adedibu AKA alaaafin malete was never awo's thug rather a thorn on awo's flesh. He would come to Oke Bola awo's residence,to dabaru things for papa yet he would not ask his followers to deal with him. Do you know Omololu olunloyo? I think he's still alive and should be nearing 100 years by now...he also lives in malete, in fact very close to adedibu's house , near sijuwade Inn. He was the only friend olunloyo had and it was because olunloyo and adedibu shared same political ideologies.
On tribune, Nigerian tribute which I knew very well and worked after I graduated, very close to my aunt's house at imalenfalafia has never been a government establishment, neither was it built with government proceeds. It was privately owned by Awolowo who later appointed his son( now late) to head the place when he was growing old. Would you liken tribune to iyaloja General position held by Tinubu's daughter or national assembly position occupied by his son in law? Or BT Diagnostics owned by him inside LASUTH? Or Hitech which does most of the construction work in lagos or alpha beta which collects taxes on behalf of lagos state govt ? Tinubu's son is the Head of the company operating lagos BRT on ikorodu axis...these are facts on ground.

On Coca-Cola issue, did awolowo use public funds to get the stake? Was he a shareholder at Coca-Cola? You don't even know what you're saying. Pa awo approached Coca-Cola and brought them to Nigeria to invest. He didn't impose anything on them. Rather , Coca-Cola said in appreciation of the enabling environment created by awolowo such as free land to cite their plant and tax cut in the then western region, they said a token would be set aside as royalty for awo and his family, till date they still enjoy it. That ikeja plant was the first in the whole of west Africa. Pa Awo would have been the best president in Africa unfortunately he never got it. Nigeria would have been much better than it is today, had he been given the opportunity to rule. He didn't have a single stake at cocoa House ibadan. Neither did he have any stake in the UCH unlike Bola Tinubu ( BT) Diagnostics in lasuth owned by tinubu. Pa awo never had a single helicopter despite his huge influence and opportunity to steal, unlike tinubu who owns private jets. Rather, he was busy creating the "first" marks everywhere at highly subsidised rates like free education, free health services, first television station in africa, etc. Pa Awo's private jets were the likes of OAU, cocoa House , Premier Hotel and the entire Odu'a Investments which he developed with cocoa proceeds. Those investments still generate income to yoruba race and the country at large till date. For the umpteenth time, pa awo was never a drug baron. Comparing tinubu to awo is sinful.
Bros. Adedibu started and became popular under Action Group as a youth leader before crossing over with Adisa Akinloye with the Ibadan group. Awolowo was convicted of using regional funds to fund party campaign just guilty as other premiers of his time. Ko si ibiti won tin kin Dana ale.. Tinubu is a liberal and less disciplined version of Awo.. thats how I see him.
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Eriokanmi: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Buccalcavity2:

Bros. Adedibu started and became popular under Action Group as a youth leader before crossing over with Adisa Akinloye with the Ibadan group. Awolowo was convicted of using regional funds to fund party campaign just guilty as other premiers of his time. Ko si ibiti won tin kin Dana ale.. Tinubu is a liberal and less disciplined version of Awo.. thats how I see him.
Adedibu started as a youth leader under AG, which was very correct. The moment he became unruly and people started complaining about his act of thuggery, he was banished from the party...he didn't leave AG on his own rather, he was sent packing . So, how would someone now say he was Awolowo thug in the first place when he was disowned on the account of the same act by awo and his loyalists? That's my point.

On awo being guilty of funding party with cocoa and timber proceeds, that was the order of the day at that time as every process was made open, those in the north too used cotton and groundnut proceeds, due to paucity of funds and being the ruling party at that time, they had their grip of power and that still happens today, just that its being done in a smart way to escape justice. For instance, the ruling party would say they're deploying 10k police to a particular state ahead of election to forestall violence. The IG would be briefed about it, would sign that he's releasing the 10k officers to that state. He would also sign for their allowance for an xyz days they're staying. Eventually, the funds for 2k officers or even less would be released to the IG, while the allowances for the remaining 8k would be used to rig elections and bribe local chiefs and political thugs. The IG would now use his discretion to disburse whatever allocated or released to him. Him go chop him own too. The FG may also use one of their contractors who would donate a huge sum to them to fund elections.

Be that as it may, awolowo was never accused of stealing or cornering state or regional funds to himself as in the case of tinubu Mr "jeun sapo, koo tun jeun soke".

To know more about adedibu, awolowo and ibadan politics, get a copy of wole soyinka's books titled.. "Ibadan, the Penkelemens Years" . Peculiar Men was coined into "Penkelemens" by ibadan people, mind you grin.

You may also read the awolowo's book titled The Voice of Reason

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:

It's obvious, you would be buried before me......

If you want to learn yahoo yahoo... Come for lectures......

You're just a waste of innocent sperm...... This your frustrated life, is what would make the rest of your family members, bury you much earlier.....

Blame your frustration on the inability of your dead parents, to adequately provide for you...... Asiwaju could have given them brown envelopes.... Shame they are dead.....

Woe betides you!
Kettle calling pot black....... A jobless Internet fraudster who never for once have a meaningful source of income or career calling a better man than your stupid father thief.

Sorrow shall never leave your house for wishing someone's wife and mother death, whilst you want your own alive.

Oloriburuku proper!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2021
toba1909:

Woe betides you!
Kettle calling pot black....... A jobless Internet fraudster who never for once have a meaningful source of income or career calling a better man than your stupid father thief.

Sorrow shall never leave your house for wishing someone's wife and mother death, whilst you want your own alive.

Oloriburuku proper!

Stop been jealous, don't blame me for your failures & that your families, amounted to nothing. !!!!!

You and your family, should learn to work harder...... In your next life, it's too late now.........

Bring your laptop, let me teach you how to run things.......

If you fail at that too, your life is worth living, just leave and die in pieces(your families would be following you) .........
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by greenalwaz: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2021
festacman:
Late Yinka Odumakin and Bola Ahmed Tinubu used to be political associates until Tinubu decided that he needed to be independent of AFENIFERE in order to be a political giant like late Pa Obafemi Awolowo.

But the two Yoruba political giants share little in common. For you to stick around Pa Awolowo, you needed to have a significant level of intellectual content, share ideological affinity with him and demonstrate absolute loyalty.
But for you to stick around Tinubu, the emphasis is less on your intellectual content and ideological affinity but more on how strategic you are to his political goals, your absolute loyalty and your connection with the grassroots.

That is why Awolowo had DISCIPLES but Tinubu has BENEFICIARIES.

May the soul of Yinka Odumakin rest in peace.
Word in marble
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Buccalcavity2: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Adedibu started as a youth leader under AG, which was very correct. The moment he became unruly and people started complaining about his act of thuggery, he was banished from the party...he didn't leave AG on his own rather, he was sent packing . So, how would someone now say he was Awolowo thug in the first place when he was disowned on the account of the same act by awo and his loyalists? That's my point.

On awo being guilty of funding party with cocoa and timber proceeds, that was the order of the day at that time as every process was made open, those in the north too used cotton and groundnut proceeds, due to paucity of funds and being the ruling party at that time, they had their grip of power and that still happens today, just that its being done in a smart way to escape justice. For instance, the ruling party would say they're deploying 10k police to a particular state ahead of election to forestall violence. The IG would be briefed about it, would sign that he's releasing the 10k officers to that state. He would also sign for their allowance for an xyz days they're staying. Eventually, the funds for 2k officers or even less would be released to the IG, while the allowances for the remaining 8k would be used to rig elections and bribe local chiefs and political thugs. The IG would now use his discretion to disburse whatever allocated or released to him. Him go chop him own too. The FG may also use one of their contractors who would donate a huge sum to them to fund elections.

Be that as it may, awolowo was never accused of stealing or cornering state or regional funds to himself as in the case of tinubu Mr "jeun sapo, koo tun jeun soke".

To know more about adedibu, awolowo and ibadan politics, get a copy of wole soyinka's books titled.. "Ibadan, the Penkelemens Years" . Peculiar Men was coined into "Penkelemens" by ibadan people, mind you grin.

You may also read the awolowo's book titled The Voice of Reason
Thanks. I'm glad that you acknowledged the humanity of Awo. It is true that it was a general practice then but it didn't make it right. Thats why they all have to do paper works to cover it up. Remember, one of the things that finally escalated the fight between Awo and Akintola was political control contest between their wives over royalty entitlements which can be likened to the iyaloja issue of Tinubus daughter (the 2 coded their differences for a while). This is not to disparage Awo as I greatly admire the sage. Its just politics.
BTW I think you are mixing Adelabu with Adedibu as the former was the author of 'penkelemisi' 'Peculiar mess'. Adedibu never changed he has been thesame all his life before and after he became youth leader. If Awo didn't have thugs, who fought the Wetie battles? Ordinary people?
Your analogy with Coca-Cola was what obasanjo did with MTN, Presidential Libray and the likes that earned him a reputation of a corrupt leader.
They are politicians and they do what politicians do.
Question is despite their failings did they all together do beneficial things to the people they led? Awo is unparalleled in that regard. Uncle Bola Ige, Babakekere, and Tinubu come second. My thought.
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by toba1909(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Stop been jealous, don't blame me for your failures & that your families, amounted to nothing. !!!!!

You and your family, should learn to work harder...... In your next life, it's too late now.........

Bring your laptop, let me teach you how to run things.......

If you fail at that too, your life is worth living, just leave and die in pieces(your families would be following you) .........

So this lunatic actually thought he his doing well in life despite being an internet fraudster?

You live in ruin!

Never in your life will you come here to wish anyone evil again, so such some senses had been instilled into your empty skull

Scallywag!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by Lexusgs430: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
toba1909:

So this lunatic actually thought he his doing well in life despite being an internet fraudster?

You live in ruin!

Never in your life will you come here to wish anyone evil again, so such some senses had been instilled into your empty skull

Scallywag!

I still wish death upon those in your family........ My skull is much thicker than you can imagine......

Remi very soon too, mark my words........ Would be receiving condolence visits........

Yahoo Yahoo, the way, truth and life........

Dingbat!!!!
Re: Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin by sojfarm: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
adelaja70:

And Peter OBI is a Saint... Opolo e ti bend.

Opolo re to dorikopo. Oponu alainironu

I dont defend pastors talkless of thieves in politics.

How can I be wasting my defending sobody that can not even truthfully defend my!!! NEVERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / Nigerians On Social Media Mock Lekki Residents Over Recent Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.