Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants (29281 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by ceaser: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
If it's not Panadol, it can never be Panadol.

If they like, they should hire millions and pay them 100 pounds per hour. It can never match the determination of a few scores with the original intention, motivation and selfless devotion to demanding for good governance.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Pecca: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
When you've lost all sense of dignity, every option is a viable one.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Duplexxx: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Wahala dey o

I trust my people chai dem no dey sleep
Buhari must leave London of course

London na he country abi he no see how London dey look Nigeria dey look like DAT for he eyes?

Buhari wen he no get shame for eye

See how Buhari don scatter Nigeria dey run
Make una bring am back make he come pack all the shit he dropped in Nigeria

Nonsense
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by dangotesmummy: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bubu minions grin
grin
Vulture seller, Wetin be that him name sef manneqbrills Abi wetin,job offer don come o grin

Lagos State chapter.go apply.maybe you fit dey sell your vulture meat to the protesters while defending their master grin

Naija Na comedy express grin
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by dangotesmummy: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin
Duplexxx:
Wahala dey o

I trust my people chai dem no dey sleep
Buhari must leave London of course

London na he country abi he no see how London dey look Nigeria dey look like DAT for he eyes?

Buhari wen he no get shame for eye

See how Buhari don scatter Nigeria dey run
Make una bring am back make he come pack all the shit he dropped in Nigeria

Nonsense

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Brushstrokes20: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of nuisance!
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Brushstrokes20: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are common criminals!
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by laiperi: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
What is all these hoplalala? Take the money jor.

Even for yonder 75 pounds will buy you more than drinks, fish and fries just to meet and gist nah.

Take de money and make your own signs Against Buhari. Who is going to query you?
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by PigTormentor: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
So the ones that are protesting against Buhari are not paid but those supporting Buhari are paid.
Rubbish trash from Sahara Trash reporters.
Not everyone is going to support you view no matter how noble you think it is.
Instead of lying and trying to portray those against your views has been paid, just accept that not everyone is paid to oppose you.

You are not going to pay anyone 75 pounds to come and protest against you, they just don't buy your tactics. SImple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Massiveglory: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
ivolt:

Do you think the UK is like your shithole where corruption is everywhere?
[/s]
I am so Sure you have only seen the u.k on pages of newspaper, bbc or aljazeera. Yet you run your mouth anyhow.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by ivolt: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Massiveglory:

I am so Sure you have only seen the u.k on pages of newspaper, bbc or aljazeera. Yet you run your mouth anyhow.
See this Fulani man defending the shithole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by cpu2006(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
BluDesk:
It is finished.

remain small to finish shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by omoyeni37: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
CHAI!! 75 pounds equals 40k naira, haaa, what a country......
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Massiveglory: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:

What is the use of living abroad if 75 Pounds, about 42K could make them act against their good judgment?
See the level of your reasoning. I am not Suprised. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Massiveglory: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:

See this Fulani man defending the shithole.
Zero ability to have a conversation.
Bye. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Ilekokonit: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:

What is the use of living abroad if 75 Pounds, about 42K could make them act against their good judgment?

If you know what some people do to avoid having to come back to Nigeria, you will marvel. Makes me remember the Naija guy who jumped to his death from a multi story building in a bid to avoid Chinese or Japan's immigration.

Their situation is not helped by the fact that most Nigerians don't mind their business and will hound them as failures if they came back to Nigeria empty handed. We worship money too much in Nigeria and this has bred a slave mentality in most Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Odoctor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
malele:

Brainless fool
Ah, sorry. I actually intended no harm. That's why I added a question mark (?).
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Tvoice: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
tribalistseun:
APC no get shame

A = Alien

P = President

C = controlling naija
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by michoim(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nonsense. How much did Reno Omokri also paid co-protesters...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by israelmao(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm surprised that some Nigerian home and abroad are still possessive and obsessive of failure and incompetent leader.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Awoo88: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
It was the Nigeria house that was occupied. Reno was prevailed upon not to release the location of the hospital and the names of the doctors treating Buhari. My guess is that GEJ told him not to. But he promised to release the location if the pro-Buhari protest goes ahead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Saintp(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
Not everyone abroad is better than you in the country. Many in the so called abroad are hungry and homeless and will jump at any available freebies.

The people who will protest would not do it solely cos of the money they are paid but due to ethnic, political and religious considerations.
You think everyone abroad is interested in a better Nigeria? Are there not supporters of APC abroad? They would rather defend Buhari than care about Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by israelmao(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:

Don't say that. Nobody will accept 75 pounds to protest in the heavenly abroad. There are feeding programs if they are hungry.

Does social security suffice to discourge additional and free pay without sweat?
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by IAMPEDRO: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
dre11:
Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participant - SaharaReporters

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/05/exclusive-buhari-cabal-organises-counter-protest-london-pay-%C2%A375-participant
it just done on me that our white brothers are our problem too. Can't they tell the president to go fix his own hospitals. The money dey sweet dem to accept.
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by descarado: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Participants are already in football section here grin
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by bigjoe1000(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:

Don't say that. Nobody will accept 75 pounds to protest in the heavenly abroad. There are feeding programs if they are hungry.
Na lie,any body wey Dey hungry for uk or US na lazy person because work is every where
Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by lereinter(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
And they pay the cursed bmc members 3000naira to storm Twitter and nairaland

Cursed buhari lickass see your life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
Not everyone abroad is better than you in the country. Many in the so called abroad are hungry and homeless and will jump at any available freebies.
people abroad will jump at this offer I tell you. Imagine you have a day off, you don’t need to travel to this location, and the protest is most likely an hour or two. They will take it, it’s quick and easy money. It’s only principled Nigerians that will decline the offer. Or worse still, take the money, and not attend.
See how Buhari is wasting our money in addition to medical bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants by Harpyeagle(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
Recall that there are bunch of immigrants (mostly illegal) who ran from counties like ours to settle over there. I believe there are even more in number now thanks to biden . They are the main people who'd jump on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.