Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS (41543 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by BigBashiru: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Decree the Hand of GOD upon Nigeria.
I Decree Judgement upon all who have made themselves Instruments of Devils to cause bloodshed and unnecessary deaths in the Land, in JESUS Name .... Amen

Keep decreeing lazy idiot. Don't go and protest or join a pressure group. It wasn't degrees that made China or Canada great. Faith without works is DEAD.

NB: there is a place for prayer but it must be backed with work....
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Okay na

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by ogwumgbe: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Eteka1:
As we support the act of IPOB setting free thousands of criminals from prison lets us not hear cries of "insecurity" when these hardened criminals start kidnapping, robbing and killing innocent people o!

They will not kidnapp anyone bro, they are free now to be alert for the unknown. I rest my case
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by bigcasava1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
naso
cownu has finally brought war to his backyardgrin
oya clapp 4 yourself
Yes just like ur people are clapping for shekau paying ramson to him
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by ogwumgbe: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
danilmo:

Please remove SW from this crap. SW is way matured than this nonsense.. See as we legally ushered in Amotekun codedly,

The illegality of ESN will make them unaccountable in their actions, now we even have unknown gunmen ravaging. Even atrocities
by Fulani herdsmen now is tagged unknown gunmen.

I repeat SE lack strategy and that's the fear of Yoruba associating with them.. They don't know wen to lay low, endure, shoot shot.. Everything no b fire for fire bro..
Very sure same spirit is making them politically insecure..

Shut up bro. South West are cowards that's why they pretend to be strategic in their fight. When you people ever be bold enough to challenge the Fulanis. Please leave IPOB and ESN alone to do thier job and face your cowardly region and your toothless Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Zeezenho: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good

You are right.they should stop igbos going town to south west.its better they bring down more herdsmen that will send more of you to benin republic.make igbophobia kill you their.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by FatherOfJesus: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Decree the Hand of GOD upon Nigeria.
I Decree Judgement upon all who have made themselves Instruments of Devils to cause bloodshed and unnecessary deaths in the Land, in JESUS Name .... Amen
Shut up idiot. You have been praying ever since all to no benefit
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Knowing how a lot of them are locked up without due process, I’m kinda happy for them. Especially since it’s going to be hard to get them. Poor documentation in Nigeria will make that difficult to obtain.

That being said, whoever did this is not from Imo state. Their aim to cause unrest and increase crime rate by releasing criminals into the society. It’s not hard to figure out. So they should stop saying it’s IPOB or ESN.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Wholegeria: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Odidoo:

Greetings to you all my fellow Nairalanders, my name is Alex Williams I'm from Edo state, Please help me out I don't have food to eat please , I left Edo state on the 15th march 2021 down here in Lagos to hustle so I can take care of my mum and dad, as I was coming to Lagos state, I actually brought Garry but for now I have nothing to it, the only Monday on me now is just 200 naira, I never wanted to make this post but I have no choice, the guy I'm staying with here in Lagos is always against me because I do complain of his addiction to smoking and drinking, please you guys should assist me , nothing is too small and we are one Nigerians at least even if I don't have food to eat , please you guys should help me so that I can go back to Edo state because things have not been easy for me here at all.
ACCOUNT NUMBER, 8110305081
ACCOUNT NAME, ALEX WILLIAMS
BANK NAME, ECOBANK thanks you all.

Scammer go find hand work grin
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Wholegeria: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Odidoo:

Greetings to you all my fellow Nairalanders, my name is Alex Williams I'm from Edo state, Please help me out I don't have food to eat please , I left Edo state on the 15th march 2021 down here in Lagos to hustle so I can take care of my mum and dad, as I was coming to Lagos state, I actually brought Garry but for now I have nothing to it, the only Monday on me now is just 200 naira, I never wanted to make this post but I have no choice, the guy I'm staying with here in Lagos is always against me because I do complain of his addiction to smoking and drinking, please you guys should assist me , nothing is too small and we are one Nigerians at least even if I don't have food to eat , please you guys should help me so that I can go back to Edo state because things have not been easy for me here at all.
ACCOUNT NUMBER, 8110305081
ACCOUNT NAME, ALEX WILLIAMS
BANK NAME, ECOBANK thanks you all.

Oga why you no dey consistent with your stories na. In the other story, you used your son as the subject. Now it's your mum and dad. Hustle continuous grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by History555: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
You mean that small prison is holding almost 2000 persons. These police guys are bastards

Secondly how did the gunmen engage both prison officers and police officers in gun battle without any casualty or injury to both sides. This is obviously an inside job

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by engrchykae(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Finally ooo.....it's about to GO DOWN.

This was how it always start...small small like that.

Remember the killing of a Prince in Vienna that made WW1 and the rise of the Third Reich that made the man Adolf Hitler leading to WW2.

Let's be careful not to make a monster out of Ipob and give fewer group of persons so much powers to turn to tyrants, funny enough this is what this group want.

Nigerians should learn, we have fought a civil war and it was not in the best interest of anyone as so many souls and resources were wasted.Let us negotiate a peaceful coexistence or saperation instead of blood spilling.

The Hausa Fulani government of Buhari should understand that everyone in this country are stakeholders in it and should be listened to.
when a bloody revolution is about to start,prisons are broken,it will be so bloody what is coming.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
tungamaje:
I think those 35 that refused to escape are the real patriots. I think they. are enjoying life inside there
they may be the real criminals who are doing great business in prisons, buying lands and properties while in prison
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Franking: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
donmixc:
cownu have started what he cannot finish. As for his online keyboard worriers, we shall see to the end of this fight.. ipob/esn are bloody terrorists

Anything else?
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by engrchykae(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
danilmo:

Please remove SW from this crap. SW is way matured than this nonsense.. See as we legally ushered in Amotekun codedly,

The illegality of ESN will make them unaccountable in their actions, now we even have unknown gunmen ravaging. Even atrocities
by Fulani herdsmen now is tagged unknown gunmen.

I repeat SE lack strategy and that's the fear of Yoruba associating with them.. They don't know wen to lay low, endure, shoot shot.. Everything no b fire for fire bro..
Very sure same spirit is making them politically insecure..
what is the use of the castrated Cheetah?
The yoruba have always been fearful,
Am reporting live from Benin republic
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Elliot2(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Delibrately using the state of the supreme court governor( a puppet) to infiltrate the east with boko haram inorder to set it on fire. I am not amused.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by MUTERIKA(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
LZAA:
Afonjas are the bane of this country Smh
mhad oh. so the uneducated north is no longer the problem?
SMH
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by MUTERIKA(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
afube:

everyone bleeds ,its best we all respect each other !
true talk.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by delpee(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who are these gunmen really? ESN members say they're not involved. Things are getting out of hands...
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by pclick(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
DrLazCommenting:
Nigerian Army Nd Police came to Orlu and kidnapped elderly women and men. Accused them to be IPOB and kept them in cell since months and weeks now. Arrested all white garment church pastors in the land. And you say the prison shouldn't be broken?
.... don't you think we should take your statement with a pinch of salt?
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by lordally(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

I wouldn't call them terrorist bcus there is no room for terrorism in Igbo heritage and Culture.
Militancy is wat they are heading towards,but if they keep bringing trouble into our midst time will come when we will have to fish them out of our midst.

Although there's no prove that this was done by ipob.

Uwazurike kept warning us about the excessive drunkenness for violence and blood which flows inside mnk but nobody listened.

I wonder how I was once manipulated and cornered by that scammer in the first place.

My brother did you just mention Uwazurike Omo that man lost his Dignity a long time ago...when he sold his prestige for money. Uwazurike started the Biafran struggle some years back I think during Obasanjo regime but he was bought over that's why you notice he has lost the cult folowership he once had almost a decade ago!!! As for MNK sometimes you need to Forget the messager and listen to the message!!! ... Are the things he's saying lies or true Let's start from there!! Look at the juicy post of the whole Government Parastatals they are all occupied by the North and the president also came out talking about the 95% and 5% thing is that not crazy Go to the North and look at how Porous the borders are!!! And come down south and see Check points everywhere!!!

When I was serving in Ebonyi state my barber came home one night feeling so down and full of tears saying Fulani Herdsmen has destroyed his farm and all his Rice has been damaged! Oh!! I felt so bad!! Cos this man just dey try manage himself and his family!

Everyman has a price they say of which Uwazurike is a proof but MNK I don't think there's nothing that man wasn't offered to forget the Biafran dream and your guess is as good as mine!!! He refused to shift!! Now we took up Placards and flags saying all we need is referendum since we have been sidelined in our own country and we were greeted with Bullets!!! And mockery , slanders etc and MNK was shouting they are killing my people without any aggressive confrontation from His Biafrans that a day would come when we will carry arms... Now that day has come LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Built2last:
Nigeria is doomed.

EL-Rufai said Kaduna is almost 8 million people but the entire police force in Kaduna state is 11,000 people.

how can 11,000 people police 8 million people. Lagos can't boast of 30,000 police people. Nigeria has less than 400k police force. no weapons, no training, salaries and entitlements are not paid. The entire population of our Army, Airforce, Navy, Police, civil defence is not up to 2 million people. We are almost 200 million in population.

The pattern of prison break will continue. Bokoharam started it to free their men that were captured. IPOB has joined the same patter. unfortunately, we don't have an accurate data base to track the criminals.

The Youth in South East are tired of the uncountable police posts and checkpoints in the East. they have now resorted to killing them. police are scared to stand on roads. in fact they now wear plain cloths to work.

If anyone can't see that Nigeria is headed to the cesspit, needs an eye check.

Every region in Nigeria is bedevilled with all sorts of carnage.

We will see more police men being killed, police station robbed with weapons carted away in the East, soon, Niger Delta and South West will follow.

Every country elect leaders to make life better but Nigeria made a historical mistake with Buhari. In all these, the guy dey London dey catch cruise.

probably watching BBC. he can't be bothered

U are painting an unnecessarily ugly picture which can’t play out in reality just like that. No country has a police or military force up to half or a quarter of its population. Not America not China. The whole population can’t go rogue at same time.

There are unique security structures for the different regions based on their unique challenges so u can’t just make a parallel comparison. Sm area in the North u will see soldiers not even police due to terrorism.

This is just a breakdown of law and order and shud be addressed with the necessary gravity it deserves. Whoever did this has gone way too far.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Omoslim26: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
lordally:

My brother did you just mention Uwazurike Omo that man lost his Dignity a long time ago...when he sold his prestige for money. Uwazurike started the Biafran struggle some years back I think during Obasanjo regime but he was bought over that's why you notice he has lost the cult folowership he once had almost a decade ago!!! As for MNK sometimes you need to Forget the messager and listen to the message!!! ... Are the things he's saying lies or true Let's start from there!! Look at the juicy post of the whole Government Parastatals they are all occupied by the North and the president also came out talking about the 95% and 5% thing is that not crazy Go to the North and look at how Porous the borders are!!! And come down south and see Check points everywhere!!!

When I was serving in Ebonyi state my barber came home one night feeling so down and full of tears saying Fulani Herdsmen has destroyed his farm and all his Rice has been damaged! Oh!! I felt so bad!! Cos this man just dey try manage himself and his family!

Everyman has a price they say of which Uwazurike is a proof but MNK I don't think there's nothing that man wasn't offered to forget the Biafran dream and your guess is as good as mine!!! He refused to shift!! Now we took up Placards and flags saying all we need is referendum since we have been sidelined in our own country and we were greeted with Bullets!!! And mockery , slanders etc and MNK was shouting they are killing my people without any aggressive confrontation from His Biafrans that a day would come when we will carry arms... Now that day has come LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Hmm this was the same manipulation I fell for.
I was a massob member yes uwazurike was later force to shift ground not bcus he was bought as mnk painted it but bcus he had lost so much and couldn't continue to see his brothers keep dying.he has his own faults and short comings no doubt.
So you think Uwazurike is bad but mnk who could not make accountability for money being spent as inquired by Uche Mefor but rather shut down the UK branch to cover for his schemes is a saint right. The only difference btw mnk and uwazurike is dat the former is more vast and knows how to play well with the sensationalism of social media.

I was an Ipob member until 2016 when I had to tell myself the truth. the only thing mnk reigns with is the failings of our SE leaders I tell you if those lazy guys had up their game mnk will have little impact in his manipulative schemes.

mnk is not my leader figure he lost it when he began to feel and see himself as god and parading himself in such egocentric manner.

I hope he doesn't have an hidden agenda bcus even if Biafra comes he will not be anywhere near the leadership.

I don't hate him, I just don't fancy his modus operandi.

You can't be agitating for seccession and at the same time provoking chaos in Ala Igbo
imagine a leader endorsing the prison break of hardened criminals that will in turn be a torn in the flesh of Imo state.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by JuniorEmmanuel: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
lovedayugo:
35 that has refused to escape should be granted state pardon. E get why
Who be this one��

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by calcal: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Before the presence of the British, Yoruba fought all sorts of war among themselves, sold the captured to slavery. The most important thing to know is that the wars did not claim everyone.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by tit(f): 3:37am On Apr 06, 2021
History555:
You mean that small prison is holding almost 2000 persons. These police guys are bastards

Secondly how did the gunmen engage both prison officers and police officers in gun battle without any casualty or injury to both sides. This is obviously an inside job

Loud it!!!
Nigeria Army and Police staged this drama.
Maybe they have killed off the boys that "confessed" to be unknown gunmen and are using this to cover up.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Dpaulie(m): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Built2last:
Nigeria is doomed.

EL-Rufai said Kaduna is almost 8 million people but the entire police force in Kaduna state is 11,000 people.

how can 11,000 people police 8 million people. Lagos can't boast of 30,000 police people. Nigeria has less than 400k police force. no weapons, no training, salaries and entitlements are not paid. The entire population of our Army, Airforce, Navy, Police, civil defence is not up to 2 million people. We are almost 200 million in population.

The pattern of prison break will continue. Bokoharam started it to free their men that were captured. IPOB has joined the same patter. unfortunately, we don't have an accurate data base to track the criminals.

The Youth in South East are tired of the uncountable police posts and checkpoints in the East. they have now resorted to killing them. police are scared to stand on roads. in fact they now wear plain cloths to work.

If anyone can't see that Nigeria is headed to the cesspit, needs an eye check.

Every region in Nigeria is bedevilled with all sorts of carnage.

We will see more police men being killed, police station robbed with weapons carted away in the East, soon, Niger Delta and South West will follow.

Every country elect leaders to make life better but Nigeria made a historical mistake with Buhari. In all these, the guy dey London dey catch cruise.

probably watching BBC. he can't be bothered
This your reasoning is amazing...genius u must be

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Not good
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Jessepaid(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2021
hehehe...

the inmates that refused to go, have nothing to go back to...
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Bwilliam(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2021
triple996:
naso
cownu has finally brought war to his backyardgrin
oya clapp 4 yourself

Who do you think the inmates will fight against?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.