Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am (21848 Views)

Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by mekaboy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good. Those who do business at Night will loose money. All hail kanu's imaginary Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by visijo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Again
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by jrjfjfj: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don dey start be dat.

State of emergency is next.

Abiama bless Lamidi cownu.
lol grin
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Antoeni(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
E be like say dis Okezie Ikpeazu don dey Get Sense Small small
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by gnykelly(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
There will be mass exodus of human to western Nigeria. We cant accommodate everyone.

Petty crimes will rise
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by MOTOPARK: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don dey start be dat.

i guess the Iran is at your backyard.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Ezmans: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
zangaozanga:
Iraq will be a child's play with what is coming to igbo land
igbos are not Killers like you
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Soolmus: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Let them ask how the curfew at Oyigbo went down
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by MOTOPARK: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
zangaozanga:
i guess the Iran is at your backyard.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
zangaozanga:

We pray for peace. Hopefully the Law will get a hold of the crisis situaiton, and hopefully peace will prevail. The SE will not burn. We don't need another fire on the mountain.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Good. Those who do business at Night will loose money. All hail kanu's imaginary Biafra.

Efulefu! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by ScamHunter: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
grin
naso the war kanu have been looking for is finally here. full blown war with disastrous consequences. na so bokoharams take startcheesy

E Consign U? Sahel man

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by southsouthking(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
3 years old FB for sale.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by ScamHunter: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
zangaozanga:

Your village you meant? The disaster you pray for IGBO will backfire....
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by seunmsg(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Neutralobserver:

We pray for peace. Hopefully the Law will get a hold of the crisis situaiton, and hopefully peace will prevail. The SE will not burn. We don't need another fire on the mountain.

In the overall interest of Nigeria, I say amen to your prayer. If things escalate beyond control, we shall all be affected one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by faste: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don dey start be dat.

You get sense at all?Why is there no SOE in bornu?
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
I think I will like our ever dynamic Governors in S/W to held strictly to this notice grin

My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good.
what about the migration of fulani?
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
ScamHunter:

Your village you meant? The disaster you pray for IGBO will backfire....
Lamidi Cownu prayed for the disaster, yet you people praised him for a wonderfully work done, una mumu never do

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by faste: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

lol my Joy is the east will b like northeast. very soon the army will start burning down houses
Let them write their will first!
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
faste:
You get sense at all?Why is there no SOE in bornu?

Bornu is already in a state of war...decarling SOE won't help much.(plus it was declared by the previous admin anyway, and the current admin has not lifted it up)
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Victoria938(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good approach from Abia state government
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by ScamHunter: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

lol my Joy is the east will b like northeast. very soon the army will start burning down houses
Your joy is dead. In fact, it is a stillbirth because no crocodile can smile in the East again and every python will bleed so bad that death awaits it.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Streetpresident: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
why Mr.Governor?

KANU de London with his bae chopping life like ant wey de inside sugar. Na we d masses de suffer am.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Jostoman: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
I think I will like our ever dynamic Governors in S/W to held strictly to this notice grin

My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good.
you and hatred are like 5&6
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by faste: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Which police will enforce it.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Ojiofor: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
ESN will surely prevail am very confident of that.

Prevail against who? what is their aim and objective?Currently they are waging war against ndi Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by ScamHunter: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:
This curfew will massively boost the state's economy, attract investors and create jobs.

You must be Yoruba...they're the only people I know that put food ahead of life

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Conrod: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don dey start be dat.

A least he has proven something to you,you can now hang his portrait in your living room and LEARN FROM HIM.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by wizod(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The cowardly clowns above me though. grin cheesy
that ur name funny die

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by tutudesz: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
grin
naso the war kanu have been looking for is finally here. full blown war with disastrous consequences. na so bokoharams take startcheesy
And he dey London they flex, while him boy dey fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Governor Emmanuel Opens First Rice Mill In Akwa Ibom / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.