Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre (27402 Views)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Metu2016: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
southsouthking:
Make una buy my 3 years old Facebook na, na beg i dey, just #1500 make nigga take put food for Belle o.
Chai Hungry na bastard.
it's well
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by EbenezerTriumph: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
tit:

Unknown gunmen are Nigeria police, army and DSS.
stop reasoning from your anus
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Resurrection212: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Which indigene we don't complain to you insecurity started immediately kanu formed his terrorist group
Map1:
where were you when The Imo state police are killing innocent indegen of the state
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Nwaotu10(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Was it not reported that unknown gunmen did it?
Why are they pinning it on upon?? grin grin
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by tutudesz: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Shut up
Father of stupidity undecided
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
goxx:
Only fools and people will low IQ will believe this

IPOB is the only terrorist group in the south east. I can swear to anything that they did this.
This is how people die like chicken. Swearing to something they are not sure of. Army and police men have been going about killing innocent young men, what if a group of people have decided to take revenge?
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Funkeshuga(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
who advise KANU? KANU is an intelligent but not politically smart, to win a govt or secede you need to be politically smart, I used to laugh at his stupidity when he will claimed to have killed Fulani herdsmen and even show his boys, that's stupidity

how many time has the Fulani herdsmen come to media to claim responsibility? rather they cry victims when they killed harmless people

killing securities and freeing prisoners is another un-smart move by KANU, you're still defending your land and you shouldn't be distracted with that, attacking security forces and freeing prisoners can make you lost your citizenship in UK if investigation is carried out that you're responsible. you should keep focus in protecting your rural area peoples and influencing a pressure group to tell your Governors to stand up to their responsibility

sacking security personnel and freeing prisoners might have a consequence on Igbo people

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by goxx(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
TotoGame:

shut up your mouth you idiot....

ESN aren't responsible for all this shit.....the federal govt wanna distablize the southeast but they have failed already
Low IQ is prerequisite for being an Ipob supporter. No need to trade words with you. Y'all should keep deceiving yourself, it will soon get to you and yours.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Skyfornia(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
naijapips04:
The same unknown gunmen were caught last week and they came out to say that they are IPOB members.

Do these idiots think we are foo.ls?

naijapips04:

unknown gunmen were caught last week and they confessed on live TV to be members of IPOB acting on orders.

You think the International community you are trying to impress are dumb abi? Igbos are mostly fo.oolish low lifes. No strategy. Just a lot of noise making and stupid moves.

And yes, a wum nwa afo.

You have a poor reasoning...you lack intelligence. Tell me you haven't seen nor read where police forced an innocent person to accept a crime he never committed? Or tell me you haven't seen a situation where someone is hired to testify falsely against another?? If the guy is a member of Ipob he should provide his authentic membership card.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by goxx(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Funkeshuga:
who advise KANU? KANU is an intelligent but not politically smart, to win a govt or secede you need to be political smart, I used to laugh at his stupidity when he will claimed to have killed Fulani herdsmen and even show his boys, that's stupidity

how many time has the Fulani herdsmen come to media to claim responsibility? rather they cry victims when they killed harmless people
I'm sorry, Nnamdi Kanu has no shrewd of intelligence. It's all evident in his dumb ass moves.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Mohammedoba36: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ipob terrorists criminals propaganda at the highest order, continue to kill yourself there idiots terrorists criminals.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by TotoGame(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
goxx:
Low IQ is prerequisite for being an Ipob supporter. No need to trade words with you. Y'all should keep deceiving yourself, it will soon get to you and yours.

ogbeni go fuvk a pussy......

u're sounding so frustrated and sex starved

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Conrod: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Resurrection212:
Kanu you will not know peace for trying to turn my peaceful state to battleground.
Ekwene kam buo gi onu!!!
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by prigoz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
tutudesz:
Unknown gunmen undecided So everybody is now a suspect thanks to Kanu, so Police, DSS and military is free to arrest anybody for questioning undecided
Including you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by od501: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
goxx:

IPOB is the only terrorist group in the south east. I can swear to anything that they did this.

See as you carry your hand kee you sef be that.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Ceenacks(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Privatise security in Nigeria.
The current system is failing.
They are trained on how to arrest and molest unarmed civilians.
A soldier sees gallantry when he forces a civilian to enter inside rotten gutter.
And a policeman exercises his intelligence by expertly extorting money from citizens.
Wrong sensitisation. Erratic mindset. Pitiful personality.
Now duty calls to showcase your make-up, the wind has blown and the fowl is scrambling to conceal its buttom line.
Our gallants forgot to learn defensive war steps, the authority forgot to put up an interpol network for eventualities that might demand back up.
Nigeria lack ground in education. We produce below average. When these become leaders and generals in these forces, you get nothing but underated system.
Unknown gunmen invade police headquarters.
What a thing

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by tutudesz: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
prigoz:

Including you
Watin concern me for warri and I'm problem
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by donbenie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
goxx:

Shut up sad
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by goxx(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nonexistent:
This is how people die like chicken. Swearing to something they are not sure of. Army and police men have been going about killing innocent young men, what if a group of people have decided to take revenge?
You dumbness is top notch. For you to be able to read and write and still reason this way only means that alot of resources were wasted training you in school. Your folks needs a refund
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by TheRareGem1(f): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
IPOB. Yes you did.

Stop lying. You have been terrorising south east for a while now

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Dontjay555: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
southsouthking:
Make una buy my 3 years old Facebook na, na beg i dey, just #1500 make nigga take put food for Belle o.
Chai Hungry na bastard.
send me your WhatsApp make we talk
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by goxx(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
TotoGame:

ogbeni go fuvk a pussy......

u're sounding so frustrated and sex starved
You're only proving me right with every reply. Your IQ is too low for me to engage. Just like your Ipob leader. Man got nothing upstairs, with them dumb moves.

Shey they have released criminals to streets of Imo. Let's see who suffers the consequences. Meanwhile the psychopath is in UK with his family, safe and sound.

Retarded slowpoke
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by naijapips04: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Skyfornia:

You have a poor reasoning...you lack intelligence. Tell me you haven't seen nor read where police forced an innocent person to accept a crime he never committed? Or tell me you haven't seen a situation where someone is hired to testify falsely against another?? If the guy is a member of Ipob he should provide his authentic membership card.

EWU. Go police station make dem show you the membership card. If you actually think in all honesty that IPOB is not responsible for all of this, then you are really senile. Na coward militants dey do and deny. Una no even get liver.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
goxx:

I thought ipob is an online organization with no worth ?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by ultimatekint(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Resurrection212:
Kanu you will not know peace for trying to turn my peaceful state to battleground.
Back to sender.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by dederocs(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bad for the state.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by LordOfTheGame: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Resurrection212:

You're a complete buffoon with the rubbish you wrote here. Prove that you're from IMO state by writing in Igbo Language your community and village and mention the prominent people there in.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Yankee101: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amy group linked to this is finished
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by LordOfTheGame: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
The fulani terrorists in uniform have been wrecking havoc in the East and the gov't refused to arrest and prosecute them that have left the people with no other option than to protect themselves and here are some people justifying the atrocities meted out to Ndigbo.
Re: IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre by Sunsets: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
You must be number 1 on your Low IQ list.
goxx:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.