Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen (37090 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Akuruoulo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beremx:
If Police HQ just beside the Government House is not safe, then Hope Uzodinma isn’t safe either neither is his orderlies.
It is well with him and his clueless government.
He is a supreme court governor for a reason
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Leewards: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na lie
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by riczy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
B4 I comment ppl are already here! Abeg I wan ask one question: una no get work way dey keep una busy?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Leewards: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na lie. If it's true you won't let people know.
wedeamm1g:
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Antoeni:
When you finish destroying the South East, you finish turning it to a danger zone, all of you should pack your load and run to Lagos and start shouting Lagos is no man's land.
Ndi nzuzu.
Destroy everywhere because you are fighting Buhari and your Governors . I am clapping for you people.
Continue your nzuzu iberiberism .

What people??! How many of the millions of citizens carried out the attacks or sponsored the attacks??!... What is wrong with you??! Aren't you intelligent enough to know better than make generalizations??!

North has been under siege for years now, does it mean all Northerners want to destroy their region to spite Buhari and their useless governors??!... So, what are you yapping about??!...

This Forum just makes one tired with the set of people making comments here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Akuruoulo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
ednut1:
Naso boko haram take start
Oya mr follow folo tell us how boko take start. Am all ears
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Henceforth, any ipooos terrorists seen in the SE should be shot! These are terrorists that want to destroy Igboland. Their runaway coward leader nnamdi must be extradited back to Nigeria to face his crimes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:
Supreme Court Governor is doing well
are you there?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Forumobserver12(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
Sigh... This man is not well liked and accepted sha. I still wonder why.

Because he came to power through the backyard...
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by BIGNAME2020: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
sonofspada:
hope Uzodinjo was not and never was elected..

He was imposed on IMO from 4th position to 1st position to aid and abate Fulani .

He will eventually leave imo when the heat becomes hot

Abba kyari made him the gov through the supreme court but where is he today!
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Imo state turning to Syria. Very soon they'll start receiving airstrikes. Sad.

Hundreds of thousands of civilians and security agents have died and displaced in some Northern states for more than a decade now, yet none has turned to Syria or whatever... A single act of violence in Imo state, not even targeted at citizens, and you suddenly turn doomsday prophet.

Many of you young Nigerians have serious psychological problems! SAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Duplexxx: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Visiting will not stop gunmen or bandit not to burn another one
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
fulani hérdsmen again

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Forumobserver12:

Because he came to power through the backyard...

So did some other governors in other states yet you don't see such open hatred and animosity from the citizens... This is getting too much na.

You guys should just bury the hatchet and co-operate with the man! From what I have heard, he is actually making good strides with regards to infrastructure.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by dam4sam: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
D6thSense:
The end of Nigeria is another war in the Southeast. It will be the shortest succession war in men's history. The level of sophisticated manpower, specialized technology, and warcraft available to young easterners will pose a very significant challenge to the already demoralized and depleted military. These guys are not Boko Haram and will inflict maximum damage on the government.

If their fathers withstood an entire nation for 3 years, their sons would defeat the country in far lesser time. Know this and know peace.

Just dont count Soldiers from the SW, as part of the Nigerian Army that would fight you.
They will be busy securing Oduduwa Republic at that time, against the same enemies.
The Fulani-Nigerian Army is your problem. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by smith1985(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Antoeni:
When you finish destroying the South East, you finish turning it to a danger zone, all of you should pack your load and run to Lagos and start shouting Lagos is no man's land.
Ndi nzuzu.
Destroy everywhere because you are fighting Buhari and your Governors . I am clapping for you people.

Don't mind those ndi iberibe my brother

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by kolade560: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria , a country where politicians pampers bandits and criminalise peaceful civilian protests and demonstrations for better life. Eastern governors are selling their own people to Fulani just to bear good name to their paymasters in Abuja.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beremx:
If Police HQ just beside the Government House is not safe, then Hope Uzodinma isn’t safe either neither is his orderlies.
It is well with him and his clueless government.
Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent citizens, government refuses to secure them, the people set up local vigilante group to secure themselves, you as governor hurriedly ran to Abuja to call in the Army to fight the vigilante people just to be in the good books of the Fulani, who are you if not a fool. God punish the idiot.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by dam4sam: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
oilyngbati:
Henceforth, any ipooos terrorists seen in the SE should be shot! These are terrorists that want to destroy Igboland. Their runaway coward leader nnamdi must be extradited back to Nigeria to face his crimes.

How many Fulani terrorists have you shot?
Ipoo may be noisy but they have at least, not been raping Old Women, disembowelling pregnant women, kidnapping everyone and feeding their Cows on the Farm Crops of Southerners.

Let us direct our energy to where it is needed please.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by icedbreez(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
D6thSense:
The end of Nigeria is another war in the Southeast. It will be the shortest succession war in men's history. The level of sophisticated manpower, specialized technology, and warcraft available to young easterners will pose a very significant challenge to the already demoralized and depleted military. These guys are not Boko Haram and will inflict maximum damage on the government.

If their fathers withstood an entire nation for 3 years, their sons would defeat the country in far lesser time. Know this and know peace.

Don't kid yourself the Nigerian Army will flatten and burn down any southern state in minutes if they want.

They are being ordered to hold back against BH and haplessly slaughtered in the process.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
My bro
just a visit
Omo wahala full my area
Four G freed
Totilopussylick:
Only a visit grin
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by dam4sam: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nonexistent:
Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent citizens, government refuses to secure them, the people set up local vigilante group to secure themselves, you as governor hurriedly ran to Abuja to call in the Army to fight the vigilante people just to be in the good books of the Fulani, who are you if not a fool. God punish the idiot.

If he actually did that, then he is a Traitor 'Tinubu' to his people.
Treacherous Leaders everywhere in Southern Nigeria, trying to please their terrorists Fulani Masters up North.
Fire burn dem angry
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Barbara007(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dvine2121:
I reserve my comment

Get a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only

Good evening, I want logo please.
WhatsApp samples pls. 08085789451
Thanks
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
South west leaders are busy visiting other regions strategizing, canvassing and soliciting for 2023.Jagaban is having birthday in Kano aligning with other region leaders for his political ambition. Do u know what my compatriots in south east are busy attacking security personnels and their facilities not minding 2023.I always laugh with their empty threat Nigeria �� will go up in flames their zone fail to produce the next president.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Dvine2121: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Barbara007:

Good evening, I want logo please.
WhatsApp samples pls. 08085789451
Thanks
sending you a message now
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by bigcasava1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is what u get when u impose the wrong candidate
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
ednut1:
Naso boko haram take start

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by dam4sam: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
icedbreez:

Don't kid yourself the Nigerian Army will flatten and burn down any southern state in minutes if they want.

They are being ordered to hold back against BH and haplessly slaughtered in the process.

Really, Hold Back when Boko Haram is killing them like flies and burning down their bases while hauling-off their weapons?
Abeg, stop smoking shyte.
There is no Nigerian Army right now, maybe a Fulani Army.
The guys are demoralised with the Nepotism of Buhari and his Fulani cabals and its now "To your Tenth, Oo-Israel".
How can a Soldier be murdered and the Fulani killer given amnesty, cash and sent abroad for training?
Which country in the world does that?
Anywhere, Once you kill a member of the armed forces, you must die for that act against the state.
But in Nigeria, Buhari say they are his children and should be pampered.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Dreadful: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
D6thSense:

Tell them bro.
They don't know the Monsters down the East.
Bloody brutal boys moving with anger and rage for freedom.
Nigeria is gone!
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
patriotic007:
Let it start.....if you can live with repentant bh and bandits that where released by buhari and given amnesty then we can also live with prisoners whom you and I know committed lesser crimes...stop crying more than the berieved....NB I live in mbaise 15km from the imo police HQ

That guy no get sense.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by EdwardRandy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Ndi nzuzu.
Bleep off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.