Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen (37091 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by stanuplane(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
southsouthking:
Make una buy my 3 years old Facebook na, na beg i dey, just #1500 make nigga take put food for Belle o.

Chai Hungry na bastard.
inbox me
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by garfield1: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beremx:
If Police HQ just beside the Government House is not safe, then Hope Uzodinma isn’t safe either neither is his orderlies.
It is well with him and his clueless government.

Ihedioha was more clueless
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by showafrica(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
vibre:
This one is a coward, Where was he when the shit was going down? If I was the one they elected as governor, I would have led from the front and fought the unknown gunmen face to face. That's how you know a leader.

I tell you, they will say, MNK is a coward but ordinary unknown gun men, Supreme man cannot fight face to face.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Richykaycee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
supreme court,will be regreting his comment on insercurity now
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by fredoooooo: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
They can kill themselves ko kan mi , they should just not come to our land ..
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Tobioba1: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
southsouthking:
Make una buy my 3 years old Facebook na, na beg i dey, just #1500 make nigga take put food for Belle o.

Chai Hungry na bastard.
Dm me

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Freemason1: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
D6thSense:
The end of Nigeria is another war in the Southeast. It will be the shortest succession war in men's history. The level of sophisticated manpower, specialized technology, and warcraft available to young easterners will pose a very significant challenge to the already demoralized and depleted military. These guys are not Boko Haram and will inflict maximum damage on the government.

If their fathers withstood an entire nation for 3 years, their sons would defeat the country in far lesser time. Know this and know peace.

No war would be fought in our land! Stop this madness!
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by observanc1: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beremx:
If Police HQ just beside the Government House is not safe, then Hope Uzodinma isn’t safe either neither is his orderlies.
is it police headquarters or police command or police CID headquarters that was attacked? Different news sources are saying different things
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Cutehotnerd001: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Very soon ipob terrorists criminals will start receiving air strikes.

Don't worry, the airstrike will soon get to ur sitting room. just watch and see. u fools think u alone have monopoly of violence and intimidation.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by EgusiShankly: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
ednut1:
Naso boko haram take start
There own problem..so far dey don't take officials from other regions to come solve their mess
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Masterkernel1: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Monogamy:
SE politicians and elites better handle the current insecurity in their region before things would go out of hand

Look at who's talking. A man ravaged by 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups in the world is proffering solutions to his enemy while adding Banditry to his list of achievement... Kataway you stone-age Northerner.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Masterkernel1: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kayceenaz:
sad
I just hope this isn't sheer photo-ops. Government of the day should be able to have ears to the ground, spies, to envisage and avert such chaos. This is a brazen slap on Imo State government. The perpetrators must be fished out to serve as a deterrent. Claiming to be "on top of the situation" won't prevent a recurrence of this insult.

Go to the North and fish out the group that downed Nigerian Air Force warplane first.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by JoeEeL(m): 2:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

I'm from imo state but my hatred for dis guy called Hope Uzodinma is next to non. His cheek good for pump ur jaw
make I slap.

Lol u no serious.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by PoshTraveler: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2021
D6thSense:
The end of Nigeria is another war in the Southeast. It will be the shortest succession war in men's history. The level of sophisticated manpower, specialized technology, and warcraft available to young easterners will pose a very significant challenge to the already demoralized and depleted military. These guys are not Boko Haram and will inflict maximum damage on the government.

If their fathers withstood an entire nation for 3 years, their sons would defeat the country in far lesser time. Know this and know peace.
keep dreaming
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by icedbreez(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2021
dam4sam:

Really, Hold Back when Boko Haram is killing them like flies and burning down their bases while hauling-off their weapons?
Abeg, stop smoking shyte.
There is no Nigerian Army right now, maybe a Fulani Army.
The guys are demoralised with the Nepotism of Buhari and his Fulani cabals and its now "To your Tenth, Oo-Israel".
How can a Soldier be murdered and the Fulani killer given amnesty, cash and sent abroad for training?
Which country in the world does that?
Anywhere, Once you kill a member of the armed forces, you must die for that act against the state.
But in Nigeria, Buhari say they are his children and should be pampered.

U no get my gist...forget.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Obere4u: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Beremx:

It's not beside Government house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo / Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.