Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu (363 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blast Nnamdi Kalu Again / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuaustin(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora Chukwuma Dike blast Nnamdi Kanu...

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
What a dunce!! What is "Imo people"? Keep running your mouth. Inconsequential PIG. You must be afraid now.

2 Likes

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by djevino(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who's this clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard13: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chukwuma you see how your brain is radiating

No likes in all your posts and still you hide the comments.. which means ... comments too ain’t favorable

Wake up bro

Nothing to catch out ... and honestly nobody the look your jonzin

But enjoy

Stupidity is free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by shadeze: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chukwuma Dike AKA General Amaymon is not the president of Igbo youth in Nigeria or anywhere. As a matter of fact he claimed was one of Nnamdi Kanu's foot soldiers and head of Biafra Special Military squad before they fell out. One of his men called Nana threatened us during the last elections that he will deal with us if we continue campaigning or participating in the elections because Nnamdi Kanu gave an order that elections shouldn't hold.

2 Likes

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by LokoH(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ofu na ndi Otelectuals
Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by tribalistseun: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora Chukwuma Dike blast Nnamdi Kanu...

President of scammer. He's a well known thief that should be shot for claiming what he's not
Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by tribalistseun: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's on record this Chukwuma guy is a thief and a scammer

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
There was no shooting last night, infact those bullets were not life bullets. The gunmen shot in d air to scare away the police forces and no casualty was recorded last night
The family of the victims should come out and testify

Also we don’t know any igbo youth in diaspora
Remain small for me op

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuaustin(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why are all this abroad based e rats the first to cap. ..... Who goes you... Taaaa make una park well... small boy's... I will stop kanu.. when he ran away, I was here twice as tall , strong and fearless.....all of you junkies, I am coming to the East and I will stop you....
Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
I heard what NK said, he literally doesn't support jail break, but he is asking why some people should be in jail for the crime they have committed and others who have also killed quite a number of people are receiving salaries and wages. The situation of this amalgamation doesn't require logic any more, it requires facing the brutal reality

1 Like

Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by tsinzu: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
The op chukwuaustin is just a disgruntled ex IPOB member looking for a scam to start deceiving people and defrauding them of their hard earned money.
Re: The President Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Blast Nnamdi Kanu by Abascoh: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
President of Igbo youth my ass, Amaymon and Udele are well known bloody scammers and saboteurs.

(1) (Reply)

Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation An Attack On The North / Anambra 2021 / Tinubu On Insecurity During Jonathan & Buhari Govt Suggest Desperation For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.