Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo (23417 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Johncuppa(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Shizzyguy:

I personally don't think BAT will run. It's obvious he is eyeing that office but I see him dropping his ambition for someone else.
Yemi Osinbanjo.
Why is it difficult for people to understand this fact.
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Duru009(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Tinubu is a strategic, I love him so much....
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by candygist: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Old vultures running the affairs of Nigeria and 70% of the youths don't actually know left from right. The same old men that couldn't think and make good policies for the growth and development of Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder if God didn't bless African man a good heart and brain to do what's right.
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by candygist: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
sarrki:

Stop pretending Asiwaju is running

He has paid his dues

Which dues. My friend, no Nigeria politician have actually paid their dues. All of them don't care about you. Let me ask you a question.

Are you genuinely happy with the state of things in Nigeria ?
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Duplexxx: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Tinubu looks like slave
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Charly68: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2021
Sagacious leader with brain and brawn,Your Papa can't deny you that you aren't together, blood is thicker than water..the death of Odumakin has brought unity to the fold of Afenifere...i beg you Babas to unite yourselves and have a common front ahead of 2023...God will take care of the family of the late comerade in Jesus name
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2021
ivolt:
Is this real?
I didn't think Adebanjo would host him.

We play you like a tune.
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Solatium(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Asgard13:
Tinubu forcing relationships that’s never worked..

Tinubu must contest....
no excuses
No twisting
No change of narratives...

Adebanjo no send a.m... and won’t send him

Dey there make u dey mumu yourself,you no know say all na politics
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by rollandben(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pa Adebanjo with Tinubu under the same roof!!
ITS strange o, after all the verbal fracas from both of them..
Well. Pa Adebanjo, beware of that man o. and please don't betrayed o. Tinubu is very tricky o
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
maak400:

Tinubu boy, are you now in support of Yoruba nation? Wether tinubu and other selfish Yoruba politicians like it or not, Yoruba nation will become a reality, there's no going back.

Did I at any time oppose Yoruba nation?

My own philosophy is that while Oduduwa is in the cook, we must also prepare IF we weren’t able to achieve it in the nearest future.

Also I hate the notion of trying to tag opposing voices as enemies, that’s a lame thinking. In as much as what majority of Yorubas want is Oduduwa, it will be foolhardy to think those that oppose should be shut down like outcasts.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Venlony: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nexus25:
I hope the death of the outspoken Odumakin will bring Tinubu and Afenifere to a roundtable where grievances will be tabled and genuine desire for reconciliation will be discussed. We are better together, at the end of day, the good of Yoruba nation is what we all desire though our different approaches may differ.

Long live Afenifere

Long live Tinubu
Tinubu the traitorous politician. Pro.osinbanjo 2023.
Long live Yoruba nation
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by ajl: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nexus25:
I hope the death of the outspoken Odumakin will bring Tinubu and Afenifere to a roundtable where grievances will be tabled and genuine desire for reconciliation will be discussed. We are better together, at the end of day, the good of Yoruba nation is what we all desire though our different approaches may differ.

Long live Afenifere

Long live Tinubu

Long live Yoruba nation

Supporters of criminal leaders like Tinubu will know no peace. Someone that turn state resources to his family properties want to try same at national level. I am.a core Lagosian, born and bred Islander. He want to use banana leave to climb a palm tree. We all know what the outcome will be.
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by YorubaLord: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
seunmsg:

Pa Ayo Adebanjo is a very difficult and stubborn man. Tinubu has reached out to him severally for truce without success.

During the 90th birthday celebration of Adebanjo, Tinubu attended and praised the old man. He praised him for helping him get the AD ticket back then and even joked that he took after him in terms of stubbornness.

But you see that old man, he’s unforgiving. He’s still blaming Tinubu for what happened to AD despite the role he and others played in selling the party to Obasanjo.

You're a typical Nigerian as majority of you can be bought. The old man is NOT stubborn but, full of INTEGRITY! He remains consistent and loyal to his values. angry
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by danilmo: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pickieox:

You think I will fall into your trap-pit of argument? It's too early for this brother...

Know that I'm been objective.. Only Osinbanjo can do better.. Meanwhile he even learnt politics and Governance under BAT..

I don't really see anyone better.. BAT only sin is he has his hands deep in enough dirty soup in d name of politicking...but can he avoid it with the dense Nigeria style of politic? If he didn't involve people like Osinbanjo wouldnt smell office..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by danilmo: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
ajl:

Supporters of criminal leaders like Tinubu will know no peace. Someone that turn state resources to his family properties want to try same at national level. I am.a core Lagosian, born and bred Islander. He want to use banana leave to climb a palm tree. We all know what the outcome will be.

So who are u now seeing as better..

We have Tinubu and Atiku on slot already bro
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by kayusely70(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
LegendHero:
It doesn’t make sense that the death of one of our own is what made Asiwaju and Pa Adebanjo meet each other.

The two of them should settle their differences for the betterment of the Yoruba nation.

I commend Asiwaju for reaching out.
You've spoken very well. Pa Adebanjo has also return the good gesture but visiting Tinubu. I hope this will heal the wounds between the two groups.
Re: Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by LegendHero(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
kayusely70:
You've spoken very well. Pa Adebanjo has also return the good gesture but visiting Tinubu. I hope this will heal the wounds between the two groups.

Yes good that he returned the gesture.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Edo 2016: Patrick Igbinidu Curses Subjects Who Fail To Vote APC / PDP Campaigns In Tarauni Local Government, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.