Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack (33607 Views)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Rodwave: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
I wrote a comment concerning the criminal checkpoints that dotted the entire landscape of Igbo land but nobody paid attention. Every supporter of evil should know that even the most powerful country will one day be on the mercy of others. A time will come when the useless and oppressive Nigeria government will beg for dialogue yet nobody will listen to them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by obosi2028(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please next time you guys should go to government house and say hi to supreme Court governor
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by InvertedHammer: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
/
Uzodinma looks humbled. All that gragra disappeared.

He figured that if the police cannot protect their headquarter that is very close to the Government house, then the Government house itself is up for grabs. All these attacks probably lasted for hours with no challenge from law enforcement personnel. He better move and be "governing" from Abuja.

/

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by ScamHunter: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
observanc1:
We need peace in Imo State o and in Southern Nigeria in general.
A criminal is no nobody's brother or friend. If you have been attacked by armed robbers, you will understand what I'm saying, i am a victim. Those criminals are heartless.
Despite the wickedness of police, we need police in igboland, else we will have a state of anarchy.
We have been enjoying relative peace in igboland but watch how the crime rate will increase in multiple folds due to this singular act.
The promoters of this act of attacking the security apparatus in igboland should have a rethink and stop it immediate.
The same police that never caught Fulani murdering our people is what you need? Efulefu
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by heendrix(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

They have started with Imo, they will soon release all the prisoners in all South East state. By that time, you will know that 12 is different from half a dozen.

Lmao
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by observanc1: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
ScamHunter:

The same police that never caught Fulani murdering our people is what you need? Efulefu
shut the hell up. go to a psychiatrist hospital to treat your insanity. U dont have police, u have a state of anarchy.
I pray you go through the things i went through in the hands of armed robbers. if you survive, you will understand.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by tishbite41(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
There are also igbos in south south, I’m one of them.

How I take be your brother?
God bless u.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by tishbite41(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
observanc1:
shut the hell up. go to a psychiatrist hospital to treat your insanity. U dont have police, u have a state of anarchy.
I pray you go through the things i went through in the hands of armed robbers. if you survive, you will understand.
God punish you. Bloody hypocrite. You what others have gone through the hands of herdsmen?!?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by manbrain: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by ScamHunter: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
observanc1:
Really? Armed robbers? Why didn't the police rescue you? That means they're not doing their job dumbo. Only harassing and extorting people. Is that police work?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
nYnYn:
Base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I actuallyhave nothing to say

Haba so all these grammar just only because gunmen broke into police HQ?

Ok den. I dey follow you bro.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Femeto: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
State wey no get Governor grin
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by observanc1: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
ScamHunter:

nna gi efulefu
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Gadiola2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
UGM WE MOVE
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by ScamHunter: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
tishbite41:
God punish you. Bloody hypocrite. You what others have gone through the hands of herdsmen?!?

Don't mind the small brain. Some Igbo can be stupid eh that you can't believe they're Igbo. Everyone with sense knows Nigeria under Fulani means genocide for natives but the idiotic ones never see it. They would rather be massacred than approve those fighting for their existence. If he were Yoruba following Tinubu foolishly to the Fulani slaughter house, I wouldn't have bothered replying him. But the dumb head claims Igbo. Do Igbo have slavish mentality?
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by DedeNkem: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Unknown Gunmen, make una no sha attack our brothers in the South South and my belove South West o. Make una stay for south east.

Who would like to be in South West nowadays where its people are rendered refugees in Benin Republic by Fulanis?
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
DedeNkem:

Who would like to be in South West nowadays where its people are rendered refugees in Benin Republic by Fulanis?
They are living as refugees in Benin republic, while the people of Ebonyi and Enugu state have no where to run to. Rashidi killed nothing less that 50 igbos in those two states alone last week. You saw the way his men hacked even little igbos to death or you want me to share pic of igbos killed by fulani heardsmen with you?

Chikondi, chidinma, chikwelu etc have been abducted by Rashidi more than 5 days ago, till today we have heard nothing from them.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by adebayo987: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ekealterego:
I want understand something... Gunmen attacked but mysteriously, not one person died despite all the gunshots and bullets? Even the policemen at the gate?... Nigerians can be gullible... Well, Buhari is the president, do one need any other proof?
don't be surprised. All the police men knew about the attack and also, all the prisoners could have gone through some training. Aren't you surprised that some prisoners refused to escape while some returned coupled with "no one sustained any gun injury/scratch let to say die"? You may begin to hear organised attacks around that area. But make them remain there o. Or it could be a war between this governor and rochas.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by UnabashedIPOB: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is exactly how you deal with a bully...let him know that there's a price to pay. For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. You don't let a bully smack you around at every turn and get away with it. Guess what? If you do, next time he would not just smack you around, he would punch you in the jaw or worse.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Emergingnation(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Stop asking me foolish questions.
Afonja count south South out of your misery! Yoruba and fulani are one, what business do have with south South
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja count south South out of your misery! Yoruba and fulani are one, what business do have with south South
Shut up your dirty mouth. South South and South West are both brothers and sisters.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by donnie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
dignity33:
Uzodinma should tell us how he staged and Managed the attacked that resulted with no lost of Life.
[img]https://media./images/b2e16fd82f49cdfac94c20f52f5ab736/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by History555: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
observanc1:

I pray herdsmen visit you the way they visit their victims. Stupid muthafucka
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Emergingnation(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Shut up your dirty mouth. South South and South West are both brothers and sisters.
Afonja I am from South south By HIS GRACE , Can remember south south having Afonja the typical back stabbers as an ally.
Pls take your betraying nature elsewhere....
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by mastertek: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
How I wish those gun men just appear here from no where and do the needful
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja I am from South south By HIS GRACE , Can remember south south having Afonja the typical back stabbers as an ally.
Pls take your betraying nature elsewhere....
Shut up your dirty mouth you Igbo boy. Nobody back stabbed anybody.

Or you can show me an ijaw man who is crying about been betrayed by the Yorubas. Only you Yeebos still dey cry, even GEJ and the ijaws have move on.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bantino:
Quite unfortunate that a police headquarters in a state capital is attacked so easily like this... which way Nigeria??
I swear no safe place again...This operation lasted for 3hrs +

No counter attacks....The had a field day in the most guarded area in Imo state.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by LOVEGINO(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dem suppose burn dat flag also.
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by charlesucheh(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
If those Nigaaaarrrrs can Attack the most secured place in IMO, then even Uzodinma is not safe, lest he is with the attackers.

somebody should EPP me test this hypothesis...

Biko!
Re: Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
he better brace up . cuz Owerri will be too hot for him soon

ESN should respect law and order even if u want to defend ur region or state from herdsmens or bandits. It’s one thing to attack bandits/criminal herdsmen u identify and another thing to attack the police, security agents and government establishments.

Use ur sense well ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari / INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo / Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.