Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

DNA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DNA (2024 Views)

Client Liaison Officer Vacancy @ Smart DNA Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA by Raypeckson(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
DNA MILLITARY
Re: DNA by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Raypeckson:
Good evinging nairalanders.. I recently applied for the nigeria army recuirt ssc form.. Ever since then i have be having difficulties to complete the form... I dont know any high ranked officer of the millitary to sign for me.. Even thd DPO.(police) of my area has refused to sign telling me to get a letter from the king of town and some particular amount be4 he could put a pen on my papers.. And im getting more tired and fusrtating feel like giving up.. Or should i forge the signings of the D.P.O. And L.G.A. Chairman.. if its a minor thing .. Pls help me i need your advice. :mynd44
See ehn ,you go Waka tire.They obviously include those criteria to discourage who doesn't have a godfather so that they can replace you with their godson's.You cannot forge it.Do you have their stamps?

2 Likes

Re: DNA by Akinsbobo2(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Don't try forging anything o because there's what we call vetting, where everything you fill or submit would be verified before your passing out. And you know the implications...

3 Likes

Re: DNA by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Raypeckson:
Good evinging nairalanders.. I recently applied for the nigeria army recuirt ssc form.. Ever since then i have be having difficulties to complete the form... I dont know any high ranked officer of the millitary to sign for me.. Even thd DPO.(police) of my area has refused to sign telling me to get a letter from the king of town and some particular amount be4 he could put a pen on my papers.. And im getting more tired and fusrtating feel like giving up.. Or should i forge the signings of the D.P.O. And L.G.A. Chairman.. if its a minor thing .. Pls help me i need your advice. :mynd44
Bro, I'll advice you, don't make the mistake of joining the army via RRI. It's a career you're gonna regret.

1 Like

Re: DNA by Deasegun19(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
same reason I gave up that year. with each passing day, it becomes clearer that I would have regretted it if I had joined. they did me a favour by putting that unrealistic demand up there.

1 Like

Re: DNA by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akinsbobo2:
Don't try forging anything o because there's what we call vetting, where everything you fill or submit would be verified before your passing out. And you know the implications...
What Implication?They are following the footsteps of Buhari.
Re: DNA by Raypeckson(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stamps? No pls how can i do the stamps
Re: DNA by Raypeckson(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akinsbobo2:
Really? Xo does that mean i have failed 4 this year entry.?
Re: DNA by Raypeckson(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingAzubuike:
i have already done that.. Just have seen a high ranked millitary personal to put a stamp 4 me
Re: DNA by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Your local government chairman can sign in place of high rank officer. Army is easier than the rest of the military.
About the d.p.o, talk to somebody close to the d.p.o, maybe an officer in the station to help you
Re: DNA by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
If you forge any signature, you may spend the rest of this year in prison

1 Like

Re: DNA by KingAzubuike(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Raypeckson post=100522766][/quote]
Lalasticlala why should this troll who has been using different alternates for weeks be editing my comment to troll me.

This is against the rules .

Dominique
Re: DNA by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Go to any teacher/civil servant in ur area of grade level 12 nd above to sign for u. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: DNA by femi4: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Raypeckson:
Just put any signature there. It's a minor thing
Re: DNA by shortgun(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Where's Ur location...I can link you with someone to sign for you or must it be someone in your locality?
Re: DNA by xprincy(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Raypeckson:

I pass Tru same process bro dos documents ain't needed joor just go for d training if ure shortlisted d vetting only covers ur credentials nothing more
Re: DNA by OTOBLUZY: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Don't forge... For the L.G chairman go to your local Government Secretariat and sign it then proceed to your D.P.O around your L.G to sign if one did not sign for you, you can try another D.P.O in your L.G.
Re: DNA by johnmartus(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Where do you live?
Re: DNA by Gentlelord(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Raypeckson:
Go to any military formation around you, dress smartly and ask any soldier you see there politely if there is any officer from the rank of Major and above from your state. Meet the officer and introduce yourself and y you need his help. Else if you are shortlisted, go to screening like that you must see your village man that will help you

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop / Mwanga Limited.. / Should I Go Into Online Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.