Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? (1604 Views)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by jimfarayola(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mine is...

She would quickly demand for marriage,
Her father is not humble,
She doesn't have university degree,
She is too plumpy,
She is not a staff nurse.

These are for different ladies..

Let's hear yours
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Alejoas(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
cool
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
I don't thick I have any, if e no work out e no work out.

But same faith is important.
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Moneyminded1(f): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
I wanna consentrate my life to making money and help put smiles in the faces of my parents

I don't wanna be anybodys liability

1 Like

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by placeofallure(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm married.

If it were then, I wouldn't date you if you had a poor dress sense and couldn't speak English as it is spoken.
I also wouldn't date you if you were a loud, lousy mouth.
A few times, I have overlooked shortness in height too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Uneksbaby: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Moneyminded1:
I wanna consentrate my life to making money and help put smiles in the faces of my parents

I don't wanna be anybodys liability
E go shock you
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by ModestGal(f): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
He treats people lower than him in a disrespectful manner

He's arrogant

He mocks weak people

6 Likes

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by tompat86(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
she has longthroat. Whenever she sees someone eating,her body will be shaking until she tastes the food. She could even eat from a child. The one that shocked me was when she told one small boy to cut meat pie for her. That was wen I knew the longthroat is spiritual

6 Likes

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by havilla(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
He was an unrepentant dog meat eater

3 Likes

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
tompat86:
she has longthroat. Whenever she sees someone eating,her body will be shaking until she tastes the food. She could even eat from a child. The one that shocked me was when she told one small boy to cut meat pie for her. That was wen I knew the longthroat is spiritual

I just want to thank you for making me laugh.

Thank you!!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
tompat86:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
jimfarayola:
Mine is...
She would quickly demand for marriage, Her father is not humble, She doesn't have university degree, She is too plumpy, She is not a staff nurse.
These are for different ladies..
Let's hear yours
because I'm bisex and Nigerians can be hypocrites.
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Jeon(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me

gringringringringrin
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by JOACHINpedro: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
She was extremely beautiful but fair skinned. embarassed
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
I imagined all the stress of jumping through hoops to keep the person around and interested. I figured no one was worth my peace of mind. I dashed all of the individual’s hopes of us ever starting anything. It hurt, but it was well worth it.
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
tompat86:
You copied this from Facebook

1 Like

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Twoclans(f): 2:37am On Apr 06, 2021
When i agreed to a date with him for security reasons I picked the venue myself and because the venue was picked by me I requested to pay the bills. This guy looked at me and arrogantly told me that he can never allow a woman pay for things for him especially what he will eat or drink. He mumbled plenty degrading things about women.

Thank God we had the discussion immediately we got to the venue,I also refused to eat or even drink water .That was the end.

1 Like

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Twoclans:
When i agreed to a date with him for security reasons I picked the venue myself and because the venue was picked by me I requested to pay the bills. This guy looked at me and arrogantly told me that he can never allow a woman pay for things for him especially what he will eat or drink. He mumbled plenty degrading things about women.

Thank God we had the discussion immediately we got to the venue,I also refused to eat or is even drink water .That was the end.

The only place I see these Nigerian men who want women that will pay on dates is online. I have enough male friends and colleagues and one thing I am sure of is, they rather pay. Even when I pay, they want to refund me. As long as you are not ordering like a glutton, 98% of Nigerian men would rather pay.

Reality is always different from Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Womanizer(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2021
She was the only daughter and only graduate amongst her siblings although they were doing quite well in business
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Cindy222(f): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2021
He was bleaching. I don't like guys that bleach o. Plus people who bleach smell funny. I couldn't even though he was nice,cool and a sweet person.
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2021
Her toto was too wide for my liking cheesy
Re: The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? by Karlifate: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2021
tompat86:

Una no go kee pesin for Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday / Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me / Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.