Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London (27772 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by Enyimbamercedes: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
They offered them 75£ , a typical day’s wage to come and stage a counter protest.

In Nigeria, they will give them 2,500 naira for the same task.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by TheEnygma(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
I wonder why BBC hasn't carried this in the news, but it's good that this is happening in the UK so that the Brits can see the problem they caused when they created this contraption of a country.
Meanwhile APC has no shame and are doing everything to cover up their failures.... They can pay £75 pounds (an equivalent of 40 thousand naira) to zombies but can't pay salaries in the country, the funny thing is that unless they can pay the zombies for as long as Buhari stays in London then those people will go away because unlike them the people led by Reno omokri came there selflessly and don't need any pay.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by Monday60655(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simply because of a mere $75 per protester. Shame on you nincompoops. I promise you all, if you are not directly affected for your evil reward, your relation will.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by Brandonx(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
ddippset:

You hypocrites should stop limiting this to Buhari.

Did you say limit buhari? This is laughable grin just like he blamed the past administration for him failure.
I can see buhari and his supporters have serious mental issues.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by nathyx(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
This irresponsible act portrayed by nigerians has to stop. We are only denting more our image in the eyes of the world
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by sweetjohn(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
ddippset:
Stop whipping up sentiments to attract cheap likes from ipob goats that have proliferated cyberspace.

The issue here is not whether Buhari should fix the clinic or not. Of course he has to fix it.

The issue here is people like Reno.

That goat has got no justification to harass Buhari because his own master whom he worships and asslicks all day and all night was in Aso Rock for 5 years plus 3 years as VP and yet they did nothing about the health sector in Nigeria.
Today his master is no longer in power he is carrying placards.

This is the issue.

So quit gyrating like a deflated tyre and stick to the issues!
When they have defeated you and opened up your ass through argument, you turned to the lowest tools of tribalism to garner support from gullibles like you. You no even get shame thats my annoyance with you
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by ModestGal(f): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
ddippset:
Stop whipping up sentiments to attract cheap likes from ipob goats that have proliferated cyberspace.

The issue here is not whether Buhari should fix the clinic or not. Of course he has to fix it.

The issue here is people like Reno.

That goat has got no justification to harass Buhari because his own master whom he worships and asslicks all day and all night was in Aso Rock for 5 years plus 3 years as VP and yet they did nothing about the health sector in Nigeria.
Today his master is no longer in power he is carrying placards.

This is the issue.

So quit gyrating like a deflated tyre and stick to the issues!
Lol, you brought tribalism, insults. You must be Morales's. The fact that you don't have anything to back you up doesn't mean you should resort to insulting, well I know your type, you are just dogmatic irrespective of your master whipping your ass. Anyway, I do not care about any party nor tribes, but I do know, if I was in London, I would be part of the peaceful protest. Buhari should leave London and come back to Nigeria for his medical check up. Same thing should be done for all politicians in Nigeria going abroad
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by IgboWarlord(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

atlease they have pass theirs messages

Its not actually their message,its the message of the people that paid them £75..
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by ddippset(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol, you brought tribalism, insults. You must be Morales's. The fact that you don't have anything to back you up doesn't mean you should resort to insulting, well I know your type, you are just dogmatic irrespective of your master whipping your ass. Anyway, I do not care about any party nor tribes, but I do know, if I was in London, I would be part of the peaceful protest. Buhari should leave London and come back to Nigeria for his medical check up. Same thing should be done for all politicians in Nigeria going abroad
I don't give a fuc what you would or would not do.
My stance is about the person Reno Omokri and people like him.

He represents PDP, he is Gej's slave.

He has no right to drag Buhari about the poor state of the health sector.

His master did nothing about it.

Other non partisan people have the right to blast Buhari.

But Reno must shut up.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Slurity:
after gathering the likes and share you will go and sell them to aboki at sabo

Is that ur problem?....the problem that will destroy u in life? undecided

Must u comment?...who u epp?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by ddippset(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
sweetjohn:
When they have defeated you and opened up your ass through argument, you turned to the lowest tools of tribalism to garner support from gullibles like you. You no even get shame thats my annoyance with you
Defeated who?

Is that how daft you are?? Very daft indeed!

Tribalism what

99 percent of political discussions since 2015 have been tribalistic.

So your post is the most idiotic post I never saw..
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by ddippset(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Brandonx:

Did you say limit buhari? This is laughable grin just like he blamed the past administration for him failure.
I can see buhari and his supporters have serious mental issues.
My stance is about the person Reno Omokri and people like him.

He represents PDP, he is Gej's slave.

He has no right to drag Buhari about the poor state of the health sector.

His master did nothing about it.

Other non partisan people have got the right to blast Buhari.
If you are sure you are not also a PDP slave boy, please feel free to blast Buhari.

But if you are another PDP slave boy just shut up because if your PDP had fixed the health sector, Buhari wouldn't be in London today.

So Reno must shut up.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by 4four(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

atlease they have pass theirs messages
please which one of the messages?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by Prince001(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-buharis-supporters-storm-abuja-house-in-london

Here's the list of Buhari achievements so far:

1. He met Naira at ₦199 to $1. Today it is ₦485 to $1
2. He met Nigeria as the third fastest growing economy in the world. Today, we are the world headquarters for extreme poverty
3. He met unemployment at 10%. Today it is 33%
4. He met other Presidents using Aso Rock Clinic. Today, he is in London
5. He met fuel at ₦87. Today, it is ₦221
6. He met only Boko Haram. Today, we have Boko Haram, herdsmen and bandits
7. He met one Nigeria. Today, he has divided Nigeria
8. He met 50Kg bag of rice at ₦8000. Today it is ₦24,000
9. He met debt of ₦12 trillion. Today, it is ₦34 trillion
10. He met Dangote at a net worth of $25 billion in 2015. Today, Dangote is worth $10.7 billion

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by jamiudinho(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Its not actually their message,its the message of the people that paid them £75..
nothing goes for free
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by Wahala90: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nobody is fooled. we know the truth: Buhari failed woefully.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by sweetjohn(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
ddippset:
Defeated who?

Is that how daft you are?? Very daft indeed!

Tribalism what

99 percent of political discussions since 2015 have been tribalistic.

So your post is the most idiotic post I never saw..
I know you are looking for who to beat you up bit i will just pass
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London by ddippset(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2021
sweetjohn:
I know you are looking for who to beat you up bit i will just pass
Now i guess you've realised your daftness.

You can go now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan / RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.