Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,394 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Please, I really need help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, I really need help!!!! (769 Views)

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / Please I Really Need An Advice!!! / I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I really need help!!!! by Giftland: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello great people of Nairaland....Please, I am in dire need of a job..I'm a graduate of University of Ibadan (B.SC and M.SC). I have over 2 years of successful work experience in Administrative and Customer Service where I have demonstrated ability in interpreting and analyzing data with excellent communication and reporting skills. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Multinational and start-up industry. My core skills include Data Analysis, extraction and visualization using Microsoft Excel, SQL and Power BI....I look forward to any help from the great people on this platform. I can be reached on midastalenthouse@gmail.com.

Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by TownJ: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Contact us today!
Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by Prehciousness: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
TownJ:
Contact us today!
For what please?
Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by kannyt01(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Dear Sir/Ma,

Please be informed I am currently seeking employment too. I have 5+years multifaceted experience in sales, logistics, procurement, inventory, warehousing, data analysis vendor management and general supply chain management operations in various industries from retail industry, petrochemical and energy industry, fashion industry, pharmaceutical industry, branding and advertising industry, hospitality and fast moving consumer goods industry.

I am willing to relocate and open to resume immediately.

Your kind gesture to get me an offer of employment ASAP will be extremely appreciated. For further conversation you can reach me via kannyt01@gmail.com

Thank you in advance as I look forward to our conversation.
Warm Regards

1 Like

Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by Mnopq: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2021
Am a graduates in B.tech physics/elect still in labour market, any Vacancy please contact; abumujaheed17@gmail.com
Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by Prehciousness: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Giftland:
Hello great people of Nairaland....Please, I am in dire need of a job..I'm a graduate of University of Ibadan (B.SC and M.SC). I have over 2 years of successful work experience in Administrative and Customer Service where I have demonstrated ability in interpreting and analyzing data with excellent communication and reporting skills. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Multinational and start-up industry. My core skills include Data Analysis, extraction and visualization using Microsoft Excel, SQL and Power BI....I look forward to any help from the great people on this platform. I can be reached on midastalenthouse@gmail.com.

Thank you in anticipation.

I wish I had an opportunity for you...profile seems good
Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by Onisuru1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
VACANCIES!!!

1. Sales Rep/ marketers

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND in any related field preferably male.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill (Good use of English language).
- Mentally strong and emotionally intelligent.
- Smart, honest and trustworthy.
- Must be able to drive

2. Graphic/Creative Artist

Qualifications:
- Candidate must be well versed with CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, etc), Mockups, and others.
- Knowledge of 3D Animation and Motion Graphics will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ssce in any related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good taste for excellence
- accommodation available

3. Digital printing Machine Operator

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND or Senior School leaving Certificate.
- Previous work experience in large format/ Digital separation machine operations, printing and print operations.
- Two to five years experience in operating offset/flexographic machines.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced mid-size company.

Candidate must be ready to learn and operate new machine
Salary is very competitive Accommodation available

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: durimpress@yahoo.com with the position as the Subject of the mail
Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by PerfectMatchNG: 7:28am On May 01, 2021
Mnopq:
Am a graduates in B.tech physics/elect still in labour market, any Vacancy please contact; abumujaheed17@gmail.com
Re: Please, I really need help!!!! by Btycoon: 1:23pm On May 02, 2021
l reside in Ekiti State,I can relocate. I
am a graduate of Mass Communication still in labour market,I am hard working, I learn fast and I don't mind getting trained to suit the job you have for me not necessary my field please. any Vacancy please contact; remgeus9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Access The List On N-power/nasims Portal When Available / Job Vacancy: Sales Reps Nationwide Recruitment / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Keystone Bank, Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.