Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Freelancing Or Steady Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelancing Or Steady Job (890 Views)

7 Income Streams That You Can Have With Your Job, Freelancing, Or As A Self-empl / Become A Betking Agent And Make Steady Income / Get Steady Job Update In Ghana And Nigeria Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing Or Steady Job by thelinguist: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
75k stable job or roughly 100k in freelancing monthly. Problem is both can't be done together.. Freelancing is volatile but gives better freedom while 75k seems steady but small.. Advise needed
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Hashabiah: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello. I too am a freelancer but I would advise you hold on to your fulltime job if you have not become stable freelancing.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by TownJ: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Contact us today!
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by thelinguist: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Hello. I too am a freelancer but I would advise you hold on to your fulltime job if you have not become stable freelancing.
job in motion..
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Hashabiah: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
thelinguist:
job in motion..
I do not understand. Please explain
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by thelinguist: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I do not understand. Please explain
the job is not at hand yet
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Hashabiah: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
thelinguist:
the job is not at hand yet
The freelancing job or the offline job?
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
thelinguist:
75k stable job or roughly 100k in freelancing monthly. Problem is both can't be done together.. Freelancing is volatile but gives better freedom while 75k seems steady but small.. Advise needed
I will like to learn freelancy from you..
09066519032.. WhatsApp.thanks
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by thelinguist: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
The freelancing job or the offline job?
freelancing presently, offline job is an offer on the table
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Hashabiah: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
thelinguist:
freelancing presently, offline job is an offer on the table
If that is the case then go for the freelancing and beef your profile. Instead tying yourself to someone else's time schedule
Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Spiff20(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2021
thelinguist:
When the job comes go for it. freelancing can be unpredictable. Sometimes there will be job draught that you won't make up to 60k in a month and you can't plan your future with an unpredictable pay. 75k monthly is great. you can be certain of saving a particular amount Monthly to start up a business and you can always go back to freelancing when you've saved enough and sustained balance. Forget freedom for now.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by Kul3ger(m): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2021
A man who currently makes 50K, averagely freelancing, and forfeits that for a 70k 9-5 job 'may' not be wise. Emphasis on may

Essentially, freelancing is all about how much you can market your valuable skillset --- knowledge

Too often, na just one chileke information dey keep a 50k-earning freelancer from averaging 300k++ monthly..

Broda man, for me, as e be so, hold your freelancing strong o - particularly when foreign exchange don enter the matter. small $300 wey you go cashout, you don cross the average entry-level federal govt senior staff allawee... E shock me o

And while you de grow your knowledge and, in turn, earnings [inside your pyjamas for bed,] baba in coat grin and tie go de disturb innocent God for promotion, 4 years later.

no forget the annoying 8 to 5 daily runnings. na there one moommoo boss go see your destiny finish for 70k wey them fit las las pay you on instalments. Na there, you go de 'receive freely' from that fat keke man armpit every morning and evening, to and fro work. omo cry cry

After you transport to and fro everyday, come buy cold pepsi and gala for the road, your 'take-home' fit don hang for road.

prices of things for market de run, salary de do mukemuke for back.. You no fit ask for increament because many million overqualified Nigerian youths de pray make your position free - them no mind receive even less salary.

Freelancing is about staying always informed.

The more you learn, the more you earn. CHikena grin grin

Try find watin your niche clients want(learn the skill wella) ...
Then, find where your clients de stay. Sample the high-value skill for them. Them like am, them come again. You find more clients. You build your 'presence', reach one point , so tey, you no go come de 'hustle' upandan like that for client again' ..na them de rush you now grin

You don de chanel your earnings enter another business and, importantly, more knowledge.

You don turn boss be that na.

shey you seem am? E no sweet for ear?

But sha oo...
Disclaimer: It's easier said o. If you find job wey clear,hollam o.

But if you can risk the freelancing path and aim to stand competently among international competitors in your niche, the blessings of freelancing many o. for one, you go be god over your life - including your earnings.

You see am again?

May God lead you aright my broda man

Make nobody insult me, na how i see am, na so i talk am.

For all of us wey de crack the brain unto how things go make better sense tomorrow, I BELIEVE say osanobua go bless our doings. Amen o

2 Likes

Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by thelinguist: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2021
Kul3ger:
A man who currently makes 50K, averagely freelancing, and forfeits that for a 70k 9-5 job 'may' not be wise. Emphasis on may

Essentially, freelancing is all about how much you can market your valuable skillset --- knowledge

Too often, na just one chileke information dey keep a 50k-earning freelancer from averaging 300k++ monthly..

Broda man, for me, as e be so, hold your freelancing strong o - particularly when foreign exchange don enter the matter. small $300 wey you go cashout, you don cross the average entry-level federal govt senior staff allawee... E shock me o

And while you de grow your knowledge and, in turn, earnings [inside your pyjamas for bed,] baba in coat grin and tie go de disturb innocent God for promotion, 4 years later.

no forget the annoying 8 to 5 daily runnings. na there one moommoo boss go see your destiny finish for 70k wey them fit las las pay you on instalments. Na there, you go de 'receive freely' from that fat keke man armpit every morning and evening, to and fro work. omo cry cry

After you transport to and fro everyday, come buy cold pepsi and gala for the road, your 'take-home' fit don hang for road.

prices of things for market de run, salary de do mukemuke for back.. You no fit ask for increament because many million overqualified Nigerian youths de pray make your position free - them no mind receive even less salary.

Freelancing is about staying always informed.

The more you learn, the more you earn. CHikena grin grin

Try find watin your niche clients want(learn the skill wella) ...
Then, find where your clients de stay. Sample the high-value skill for them. Them like am, them come again. You find more clients. You build your 'presence', reach one point , so tey, you no go come de 'hustle' upandan like that for client again' ..na them de rush you now grin

You don de chanel your earnings enter another business and, importantly, more knowledge.

You don turn boss be that na.

shey you seem am? E no sweet for ear?

But sha oo...
Disclaimer: It's easier said o. If you find job wey clear,hollam o.

But if you can risk the freelancing path and aim to stand competently among international competitors in your niche, the blessings of freelancing many o. for one, you go be god over your life - including your earnings.

You see am again?

May God lead you aright my broda man

Make nobody insult me, na how i see am, na so i talk am.

For all of us wey de crack the brain unto how things go make better sense tomorrow, I BELIEVE say osanobua go bless our doings. Amen o
thanks

Re: Freelancing Or Steady Job by owoyale1: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Well said. Na who know go know..
Personally, I have found freelancing a saving haven for me ever since Covid Lockdown. I'm an Electrical Engineer but I make loads of money on the side by Freelancing on sites like our naija owned [url]Jolancer.com[/url]; Fiverr and Peopleperhour.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Finance Officer (ond/equivalent) / Production Coordinator Needed In Food Processing Company / Admin /PA Vacancy In Lekki/ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.