Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) (68862 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Kizo5(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rip
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Expensive2000(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
She was just unlucky. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Riversstate:
Please permit me to blame Tinubu for this cheesy
you are an I.diot
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Riversstate: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
you are an I.diot

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sorry babe.. R.I.P and please come and take Buhari
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by domopps(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rip
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Buziness101: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
When I remember that I was once a sperm, I became less afraid of death and see death as a development to another stage. RIP.

You shall live long for me.... Iseeeee!

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by omoyeni37: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
All these slumping and dying way of death aint cool at all. cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Heineken(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
She was here today, gone tomorrow..
May God rest her soul...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by discusant: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:
Young Nigerian lady dies after she allegedly fell and hit her head on a hard surface - Pictures

A young Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Nyityo has allegedly died from a head injury she sustained after a fall.

According to her brother, the University of Mkar graduate fondly called Viju, went into coma after she slumped and hit her head somewhere on Easter Sunday, April 4. She was rushed to the hospital where she later died

Benue activist, Ukan Kurugh, who confirmed the sad news on Monday, April 5, said he called her sister after the incident and she assurred her that Blessing will come out of coma.

"The news of your death wrecked my birthday yesterday blessing, haba !!! I spoke to your elder sister and assured her you will come out of the coma but God said come home my daughter. You have been a very strong lady, hardworking and lively. It's difficult to say goodnight. May God console the Nyityo family & friends." he wrote.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/young-nigerian-lady-dies-after-she-allegedly-fell-and-hit-her-head-on-a-hard-surface-2.html

Location of where she hit her head on the ground not mentioned.

Useless reporting.

RIP, girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by KanuSE: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chai undecided wasted pvssy! cry cry cry

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
I remember when I had an demonic fall like this,in May 2014 .It was like a hand pushed me .I turned 360 degrees and hit a side of my face, nose,mouth and teeth on the wash hand basin, before I hit my head on the floor.my nose was bleeding blood profusely,and the side of my face I hit on the sink before falling to the ground had a huge cut and became swollen like a balloon.

I was screaming in d bathroom,my elder sister heard me calling her name,she rushed in,with d others and they carried me to the hospital.I thought I had lost most of my teeth and was surprised not one was broken or missing.

My brain was in a state of shock by such force with which my head on d floor.Then I thought about accident victims and how they suffer such trauma, sudden force,pain and injuries.

The enemy wanted to take away my life but it was only some blood I lost and not my life..It was a push of death.
I could have died.What I believed saved me was shouting Jesus with all my strength as I fell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by KanuSE: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
I remember when I had an demonic fall like this,in May 2014 .It was like a hand pushed me .I turned 360 degrees and hit a side of my face, nose,mouth and teeth on the wash hand basin, before I hit my head on the floor.my nose was bleeding blood profusely,and the side of my face I hit on the sink before falling to the ground had a huge cut and became swollen like a balloon.

I was screaming in d bathroom,my elder sister heard me calling her name,she rushed in,with d others and they carried me to the hospital.I thought I had lost most of my teeth and was surprised not one was broken or missing.

My brain was in a state of shock by such force with which my head on d floor.Then I thought about accident victims and how they suffer such trauma, sudden force,pain and injuries.

The enemy wanted to take away my life but it was only some blood I lost and not my life..It was a push of death.
I could have died.What I believed saved me was shouting Jesus with all my strength as I fell.

Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
I was 12 when I slipped and fell and hit my head at the edge of a concrete slab. The impact broke off some pieces of the slab.
That I'm alive today is still a miracle.

About bathroom falls, those ones used to be on a regular basis. After them massage my head, I'll chop premium beating join.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Akasammyoka: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Man has witness a lot of people dieing recently. Man no longer has phobia for it again. Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Whenhesayes: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chai see fine babe
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bad news everyday
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
I heard is Buhari that pushed her to fall .
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Passionate1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Goodbyes hurt d most , when d story was not finished. .
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Osiris12: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Misplaced priority

It should have taken that dullard in London and that vulture griller
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
shocked

Mehn. That shiit happened to me but mine was in a jacuzzi o. It was then I knew how possible it was to die from a fall.

How I slipped, I won't ever know but all of a sudden I was struggling to keep my balance and this made it worse. Naso I tumbled out of the jacuzzi,hit my head on the floor oh. This whole scenario took like 5secs. I had bloody scrapes on my scalp and my arms. My head rang like a thousand bells but I managed to hit the side of the head and not the back.i stay alone in that flat. Imagine what could have happened if I fainted or suffer a brain hemorrhage.

I learnt that the best way to survive a fall is to try and protect your head by sheltering it with your arms. Especially the back of the head. Most times when we struggle, we lose more balance and get hurt. Just try to protect the back of your head with your arm,whether falling forward or backward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Prophet777: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Eternal rest I pray thee beautiful one....
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
this life ehn. RIC
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Peaceyw(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dikaveli:
In Lil Wayne voice, if she dies she die"
used 2
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by OduduaDefender(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
When I remember that I was once a sperm, I became less afraid of death and see death as a development to another stage. RIP.

I hope you are saved by Christ and that you have Him as your Lord and Saviour. It is a fearful thing to meet death without having met Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by davedan88(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
RIP my Viju even though Nairaland heard the wrong reason or cause of ur dead..... pls rest well and know that we love u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by falcon01: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
wait oo is not body gonna talk about how she looks like funke akindele??
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
“ . . . Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?”

So sad!
R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.