Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

"Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" (28660 Views)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Real Madrid Star Isco Explains Crazy Goal Celebration With Sergio Ramos / Cavani Finally Speaks On The Incident With Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Franckelv230: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jayrow08:
Salah can never 4get am I kuku trust my Pogba e for don give Ramos elbow 4 mouth

Po wetin? For Ramos abi who?

You think we are talking about Christensen of Chelsea or lindelof for man u? I don't want to mention madguire because that one is no defender
Come on, it's Able SEGIO RAMOS YOU ARE DISCUSSING? Unless you don't pogba to play ball again for life.

It's only pepe that can challenge Ramos, because the two are killer sqauds.

1 Like

Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Fashionista01(f): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
I cannot forget it not to talk of Salah.
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by jaeyking(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:

You think we are talking about Christensen of Chelsea or lindelof for man u? I don't want to mention madguire because that one is no defender
Come on, it's Able SEGIO RAMOS YOU ARE DISCUSSING? Unless you don't pogba to play ball again for life.

only messi dealt with this guys.

but come to think of it if it was prime Ibrahimovic. better kung fu kick for xup
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Jayrow08: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:

Do u know who they are calling POGBOOM atall?
dat guy ya werey gan oo no look small eyes look am oo as for Madguire wey u call am dat one is a beast on his own no go diaa oo
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Futuragetty: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
O bu egwuregwu a ka otu-onye bọọlụ a n`akpọ, Sergio Ramos no wee kaa Mo salah Nku ya.
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by rhektor(m): 2:11am On Apr 06, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://en.as.com/en/2021/04/05/football/1617620164_941553.html

Examiner: write an expository essay on "the day I will never forget"

Salah: my encounter with Sergio bone cracker Ramos when I played against real Madrid
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by witworth(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2021
I think that one na salah's palava no be anybody own.
Coz some people just like wahala wey no be their own
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Minemrys: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2021
jaeyking:

only messi dealt with this guys.

but come to think of it if it was prime Ibrahimovic. better kung fu kick for xup

zlatan ma talk am.
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by SirMichael1: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Franckelv230:

Which Pepe? The one at Arsenal or Fc Porto? If it's Porto, then how will two defenders challenge themselves?
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by SirMichael1: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Jayrow08:

Do u know who they are calling POGBOOM atall?
dat guy ya werey gan oo no look small eyes look am oo as for Madguire wey u call am dat one is a beast on his own no go diaa oo
Which Pogba? Oga go sit down. Have you watch snippets on ramos misdeamors before?
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Franckelv230: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2021
SirMichael1:
Which Pepe? The one at Arsenal or Fc Porto? If it's Porto, then how will two defenders challenge themselves?

Maybe during corner kicks or so.

Who calls that of arsenal pepe? He's paper
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Arinze624: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Take it or leave it. . Sergio Ramos is better than president Buhari !

grin grin
×10 grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by andepower: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Something he has let go and moved on from, his hand in perfect condition
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Jazzman01: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
obembet:
Can ramos do this to Balotali am not sure the match will continue, within 2mins the match will end

Lol, or Diego Costa
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by babatee90(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jayrow08:

Chelsea fan sighted. See who is talking, u r not even sure maybe u will even b among d top 4.
Ordinary Wesbrom naim bulala Una yansh
lol wahala for who be Chelsea fan o grin
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Bigseven(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sallah right now....

Ayam not fit for the game grin
Hallah@madrid... Let's do it again..

Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
obembet:
Can ramos do this to Balotali am not sure the match will continue, within 2mins the match will end
balotelli
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Smeagol89: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bad boi
Re: "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" by Blesyn22(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://en.as.com/en/2021/04/05/football/1617620164_941553.html

It was worth a red card.

Mo Sallah will never forget it.
He was almost ruled out for world cup that year.
Sergio Ramos the football assassin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury / Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" / Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.