Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students (13593 Views)

Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by electhnd(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2021
pickatyou1:
Why can't this bandits go after our polthievecians family.
May be they will take the security challenges serious.
How can u recover 5 out 39, when they are all kept in one location.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
they were released by the bandit after their parents paid for their ramson

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by jamace(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Recovered those sent by the bandits to buy foodstuff grin grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by electhnd(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
What are their names ? I want to check something cool
not names my dear surnames
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by ec0malchemist(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Make den go learn work from british special forces SAS, US Navy SEALS, US Green Berets and Russian special forces.

Instead na billions their COAS go dey steal.

It's stressful and tiring being a nigeria.

get your affordable amazon basics powerbanks 26,800mah and 50,000mah in wholesale / retail.

Contact - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2021
electhnd:
not names my dear surnames
all follow, there's a depressing pattern with all the airforce men who have died in combat or accidents recently

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by TemmyT002(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2021
They won't tell us how the army 'revovered' them.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2021
What of the fulani criminals that kidnapped them ? Nah only for east unah sabi how to parade innocent igbos as kidnappers... Mad people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Otuegbe:
I suspect they were released by the bandits. Maybe sick ones or Moslems among them.
Rescued without killing even one of the bandits

even if it's that nothing to worry because Kaduna is a Muslim-muslim state.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by adecz: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2021
sad sad sad

What this useless government are
experts at, is lieing or taking credit for
other people's efforts.

We're they searching for the victims ?

The victims simply escaped or got
released & found their way back to civilization
& the useless govt are saying they have
"recovered" them..

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by adamzmusty: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2021
wink

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2021
Such a shame.

But will be totally successful if the orders were to "harass Southern citizens".

Their end is near.

Very soon, the Nigerian Army will be referred to as a militia group. Because there will be plenty of them in the violent muslim north.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Baawaa:
Good one,for them to recovered 5 they will recover the rest, they should not relent

You lack common sense oh ye violent mooslim

No be your brothers dey do all the violence.

How will they "recover the rest" when it's a mooslim government. Because at the background, they are surely giving the kidnappers and extremist a kudos for pushing sharia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2021
aremuforlife:

Stop shebe, you would have agreed with the news, if it was a bad news against the military.
Yiu can't sit and sleep at the comfort of your home and be condemning the military in the war zone, they deserved some respect and encourage from us, they are also human.
uncoordinated speech. Respect and Nigeria Army shouldn't be in the same sentence.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Otuegbe:
I suspect they were released by the bandits. Maybe sick ones or Moslems among them.

Stop suspecting.

You're totally right. That's surely the case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by 4four(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2021
I do not trust Nigeria police or army, probably those 5 escape on their own and Nigeria army quickly take responsibility for the rescued
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by baseb: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
They were likely released by the bandits.
They would keep on lying until they exhaust all the available lies in their book of lies.
So why were the others not rescued? Where are they now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by jidemojola(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Pls let's stop this act of condemnation of the military,these guys needs to be motivated.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by ayusco85(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Xiaomi1:
they were released by the bandits. Nigeria Army lacks any moral aura to launch any rescue operation.

Moral or professional know how?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Myself2(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2021
How did it happen?
Headline says RESCUE , body of story says RECOVERED.
What manner of journalism is this that you use the verb RECOVER for people that are not dead ?
Confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by aremuforlife(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Xiaomi1:
uncoordinated speech. Respect and Nigeria Army shouldn't be in the same sentence.
Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by RPG2020(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Exchange...✓
Rescued....x
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Myself2(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2021
aremuforlife:

Are you sure?

To a very large extent especially due to the influence of Buhari
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Yankee101: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Otuegbe:

Your head dey there

My exact thoughts

They were housed together, you can't rescue some and not some, so I see Ransome, religion, or sickness as factors not military action
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by aremuforlife(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Myself2:

To a very large extent especially due to the influence of Buhari
You are been biased, how has Buhari influenced the military negatively?
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by Duplexxx: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2021
I really pity for those girls dey go don use Penizz finish dem

He just dey pain chai
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by spinzagom(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by deeva2: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2021
naija govt and lie are like 5 and 6
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by spinzagom(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2021
I believe this story more!
electhnd:
they were released by the bandit after their parents paid for their ramson
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2021
5 people paid for their ransoms from their accounts.
How did 39 people were abducted Nation where majority of so called security agencies are from?
Come to the East, Nigerian security agencies are busy with extorting Biafrans populace everywhere.

Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by pieces18: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerian-troops-rescue-2/

Rescue or they escape? If its rescue, where are the remaining ones?
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by pieces18: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
jidemojola:
Pls let's stop this act of condemnation of the military,these guys needs to be motivated.

We know when they need motivation not when they are lying or deceiving and the condemnation is not on the military, but the government. Because they are not good at saying the truth.
Re: Nigerian Troops Rescue 5 Out Of 39 Abducted Kaduna College Students by AfonjaFula: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lie. I just contacted a friend from Kaduna he told me there was no such incident

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan Will Be Given A Chance To Contest If He Joins APC - Akpanudoedehe / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Impeachment Rally Against Jonathan Prevented By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.