Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,663,087 members, 6,255,802 topics. Date: Friday, 23 April 2021 at 08:29 AM

Twist Of Fate Wednesday 7 April 2021 Update Zee World - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twist Of Fate Wednesday 7 April 2021 Update Zee World (105 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twist Of Fate Wednesday 7 April 2021 Update Zee World by wikirise: 6:30pm On Apr 05
Twist of Fate Wednesday 7 April 2021 Update on zee world: On Twist of Fate Wednesday 7th April 2021 Update, Mitali telling Meera that Aaliya is Purab’s unwanted wife and says he got married to her without his wish and even now loves his first wife. She says you might be thinking why did he marry Aaliya then and says he married her as Aaliyah wanted. Meera asks what she wants to say. Mitali says I want to say that Aaliya gets what she wants and asks her to hide her feelings else Aaliya will kick her out of the house. She says she doesn’t stay with her son as Aaliya made their relationship complicated.

She says Aaliya is doubtful about you and asks her to end her feelings. Meera says thank you for your advice, I will stay away from Aaliya. Mitali asks him to compress her feelings. Meera says my feelings is not in my control. Mitali says then you have to pay for it, Rhea might be the price.

Read More>> https://www.wikirise.com/twist-of-fate-wednesday-7-april-2021-update-zee-world/

(1) (Reply)

African Movie Channel Nollywood Movie: The Quest / A Good Place / Segun Dada- Acting Has Helped My Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.