Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,663,095 members, 6,255,830 topics. Date: Friday, 23 April 2021 at 08:42 AM

Twist Of Fate Thursday 8 April 2021 Update Zee World - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twist Of Fate Thursday 8 April 2021 Update Zee World (101 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twist Of Fate Thursday 8 April 2021 Update Zee World by wikirise: 6:38pm On Apr 05
Twist of Fate Thursday 8 April 2021 Update Zee World: On Twist of Fate Thursday 8th April 2021 Update, Ranbir telling Abhi that he wants his guitar. Abhi says my favorite guitar and says I will bring it. Aryan asks Shahana if she needs help. Shahana tells that her dress is torn. Dimpy and Shaina come there and tell them that they tear her dress for arguing with Aryan. Aryan scolds them for her doing. Shaina asks if something is going on between them. Shahana says he is not my type. Aryan thinks what is her type. Abhi gives a guitar to Ranbir and asks him to feel the music and make a song. He misses Pragya.

Ranbir asks who? Abhi says she is not here. He asks about his girlfriend. Ranbir says I don’t have. Abhi promises that when he tells her name then he will tell the name of the woman whom he is missing. Shahana is crying as her dress is torn. Prachi says she will fix it and stitch it in a minute. Abhi hears them and recalls an incident. A FB is shown, Pragya tells him that this is jugaad and shows her saree.

Read More>>> wikirise.com/twist-of-fate-thursday-8-april-2021-update-zee-world/

(1) (Reply)

Coming 2 Busiswa / Black Communities Account For Disproportionate Number Of Covid-19 Deaths In The / Rabbit Alternatives – Websites Like Rabb.it – Rabbit Similar Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.