Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Show Me Kindness Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Show Me Kindness Please (252 Views)

Onyekachi Christian Humphrey An Embodiment Of Kindness, Champion Of Philanthropy / Firstbank Decemberissavybe: Showing Kindness As You Vybe / Return On Kindness And Its Importance To Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me Kindness Please by Qrash(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
I am very hungry please help me with something to eat 0592220656 gtb as you help me may you never be hungry in life again
Re: Show Me Kindness Please by matrix199(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Qrash:
I am very hungry please help me with something to eat 0592220656 gtb as you help me may you never be hungry in life again

Why not pray you never go hungry in life if your prayer holds water?

Truly, you've professionalised begging. 85% of your posts are based on begging.
Re: Show Me Kindness Please by Qrash(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
matrix199:

Why not pray you never go hungry in life if your prayer holds water?

Truly, you've professionalised begging. 85% of your posts are based on begging.
if I have I won't beg. the hands that gives is above the hands that take. I am very poor I have to look for what me and mom eat if not we have nobody.
Re: Show Me Kindness Please by matrix199(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Qrash:
if I have I won't beg. the hands that gives is above the hands that take. I am very poor I have to look for what me and mom eat if not we have nobody.

Many financial help seekers have abused the privileges, the benefits of doubt most good hearted fellows give.

How long do you intend begging to put food on your table? There are many things you can do to earn money.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Info Available / Is Your Home Short Of Electricity? We Can Help You Solve The Power Shortage / How To Convert MTN GLO Airtel Airtime To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.