Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Think She Has Lost Her Womb . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Has Lost Her Womb . (5038 Views)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Think She Has Lost Her Womb . by Quality20(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
whatever u do, good bad or in between will come back to you.its all in ur bag and book of records ,its invisibly hung on ur neck, u going nowhere with it
Re: I Think She Has Lost Her Womb . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
OB3344:
Greetings folks .
I started dating this particular girl since 2018 ,while I was in 300l , she got pregnant for me 2019 , though I intended keeping the baby , but she said it'll will bring shame to her family bla bla and she was in 200l ,so I had to allow her abort the baby. She took abortion pills and yet the baby was still there, she took several stuffs just to abort the baby and the baby was still intact ( cry ) .Then I told her to forget about aborting the baby, buh she went ahead to remove the baby via operation.

2021... we're still dating , and I'm ready to get married to her now, I decided to check if she hasn't lost her womb..had sex with her on several occasions without condom and I have been doing it since 2020 till now ,no sign of pregnancy.
I'm so perplexed right now...
This particular girl suffered me emotionally while I was still an undergraduate because I had nothing then, but she has changed her character now though.
Please I'm 100% sure I'm not the one with the problem because somebody else is pregnant for me already...
I PLAN ON ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP..OR DO YOU THINK OTHERWISE?

Kukuma Marry Their 2 Na. So Dat She Will Know It Was Her Fault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" / Five Things You Can Use Condoms For Apart From Protection During Sex(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.