Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria (900 Views)

"Tinubu Can’t Be Blamed For Buhari’s shortcomings" - Biodun Omole / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by HallaDaTruth: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Biodun Omole, I agree with you but disagree with the title. -Simon Ekpa

*IGBO AND YORUBA ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS IN AFRICA.*

Nigeria is a strange item.

*1* Of the 16 Republics in the world, only Nigeria uses empty landmass as federating units, instead of ethnic nationalities.

*2* Nigeria is the only Oil-producing country where Oil Blocks are allocated to individuals, instead of government.

*3* Nigeria is the only country in the world whose Constitution maintains a conflicting dual ideology - Democracy and Sharia.
As both cannot co-habit, one must give way. That is the War going on now under Buhari's watch. Recall the the Sultan of Sokoto - who doubles as Head of Fulani Oligarchy and Nigerian Monarchy - recently declared in USA that he does not recognise the Nigerian Constitution, but Sharia only.

"It is to be ignorant and blind in the Science of Commanding Armies, to think that a general has anything more important to do than to apply himself to learning the inclinations and the character of his adversary". *John Laffin*[Links of Leadership].

While the Igbo and Yoruba were busy roaming the world and ravaging all Schools and Libraries - studying the ancestral cultures of the Greeks, Romans, Turks, Cappadocia, Mongols, Spartans, etc, their common mole in-house [Fulani], concentrated at home perfecting psychological Jihad to lock their horns in perpetual duel of vain supremacy and foolish pride. No doubt, the Fulani have succeeded in exploiting the mutual sense of insanity between the Igbo and Yoruba.

Fulani is a Culture of War and domination - ruthless military and political strategists. As parasites, they penetrate their host through guise and guile - deception. Recall these two encounters:

*1* Uthman dan Fodio vs. King Yunfa of Gobir Kingdom [then Hausa] now Sokoto by Fulani.

*2* Janta Alimi vs. Oba Afonja of Ilorin [then Yoruba] now Fulani.

When your brother is in trouble, you are in trouble, unless you are insane.

At the height of the *Jos* Ownership Crisis: "Look at Kano, Bida, and Ilorin - the Fulanis who are ruling there are non indigenes and I can't see why the same treatment will not be accorded to Jos ... otherwise, there will be no peace in Nigeria". *Tanko Yakassai*, former Political Adviser to President Shehu Shagari [Vanguard Newspaper, 26 Jan 2009].

From Grazing Route - Grazing Reserve - Cattle Colony - Ranching - Grass from Brazil - inland Waterways - N100 billion to Miyeti Allah - Fulani ethnic Radio - RUGA - e-registration of illegal aliens - Military Ranching - back to inland Waterways again!

Taqiyya in action. The story keeps changing, but the subject matter remains the same - land takeover!

Remember Terwase Agwarza [aka GANA] - a Benue militia leader who repented, laid down his arms, and surrendered to Nigeria's security for amnesty. And the military killed him in surrender. But in Katsina, Governor Masari and some military officers held a Peace Meeting with terrorist bandits. The bandits attended carrying assault rifles in the presence of the governor and the military, yet nobody killed anybody. They know themselves!

Few weeks ago, UAE announced that it had convicted 6 Nigerians for funding Boko Haram terrorists. Nigerian government would not collaborate with UAE to track down BH sponsors. It's still busy hunting #ENDSARS# sponsors! Rather, FG had advised the convicts to appeal to the Supreme Court in UAE, promising to also use diplomatic avenues to help them out! They know themselves.

Recall it was "Igbo Coup 1966" - to unite other Nigerians against Igbo. Then came "No Victor No Vanquished 1970" - to deny responsibility after the genocide. Recently it became "IPOB is a terrorist organisation" - to divert attention from the real terrorists, and to justify further pogrom on the Igbo. And now, it's "Igbo sponsored #ENDSARS# to overthrow Buhari's government". Also, "Igbo destroyed Yoruba economic assets in Lagos".

Meanwhile, Buhari and his Fulani tribesmen [local and imported] have been executing "their mandate" happily and successfully. The rest of Nigerians - the highly educated and civilized, the sleeping majority, the self-defeating saints, etc, are the only ones thinking that Buhari is worried, that FG is failing Nigerians, that Buhari is fighting BH, poverty, etc, and that Nigeria is practising democracy.

"The world will never respect Africa until Nigeria earns that respect". *Nelson Mandela.*

Madiba, Father of Africa! I tearfully regret to inform you that the Igbo and Yoruba of Nigeria, locked in a most foolish contest of wild goose chase, while the stranger plunders their common inheritance, have insanely sworn to "fall your hand".

If your brother is in trouble, you are in trouble, unless you are insane.

*©️Biodun Omole*

COPIED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by princechurchill(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
proudly Igbo guy and I'm ready to bleed for the Yoruba if need be as long as our enemy remains the fulanis..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
princechurchill:
proudly Igbo guy and I'm ready to bleed for the Yoruba if need be as long as our enemy remains the fulanis..

Keep your blood. I'm almost sure it will be mixed with beer self. cheesy Find me one of your most beautiful women for marriage. That's what I may need from you. cheesy

=============

By the way, you can buy MTN data (1 month validity) for N350 per GB and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and higher amounts for similar lesser prices. Check my signature for contact and more.
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by kettykin: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Keep your blood. I'm almost sure it will be mixed with beer self. cheesy Find me one of your most beautiful women for marriage. That's what I may need from you. cheesy

=============

By the way, you can buy MTN data (1 month validity) for N350 per GB and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and higher amounts for similar lesser prices. Check my signature for contact and more.

Your generation is gone, Mark this post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
princechurchill:

You ain't Igbo Mr man. I know you wish to be Igbo

1 Like

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
An Afonja unity begger on the loose.

It was Afonjas that tagged it "Igbo sponsored #ENDSARS# and "Igbo destroyed Yoruba economic assets in Lagos".

U can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool everyone all the time.

2 Likes

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by princechurchill(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

You ain't Igbo Mr man. I know you wish to be Igbo
nwanne gbado anya dia, i no dey ur wish list Biko maka mpiawa azu
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by princechurchill(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

=============

I'm sure u ain't upto our sister's standard
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin Are your talks about these 3 Major Problems grin

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:

nwanne gbado anya dia, i no dey ur wish list Biko maka mpiawa azu

Tinumbu made it clear that Yoruba and Fulani are one, So I wonder what you're taking about again.
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Preach all u want Igbos can never support yoruba for 2023 .....it's absolutely unfair

1 Like

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by NigeriaIsZOO: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
In as much as I agree with the writer's body of work but I totally disagree that Igbos are jointly enabling the rotten system with his Yoruba people. On the contrary, it is only Igbos that have historically tried to challenge the evil system while the other part keep sabotaging them.

Let the writer take his sermon to the culprits, his people!!
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by NigeriaIsZOO: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Igbochief001:
Preach all u want Igbos can never support yoruba for 2023 .....it's absolutely unfair

Why would Igbos or even any Southerner at all support a yoruba for 2023? That would be utter rubbish!! You don't pay good for evil, if you do you end up encouraging evil. This same people scuttled a Southerners rule and joined others to harrass and hound him out for very selfish reasons, then on what ground would they expect SE and SS to support them for 2023?

We would rather support Shekau than do such unthinkable thing!!
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
The dichotomy in Nigeria today is irreconcilable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by NigeriaIsZOO: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:

Garbage!!!

Iweghi ako n'uche ma ncha. Ndi "my mama say I be Ibo"

Legodu ka isi na akogheri ka onye egbuwara isi.

Oburu n'oge gara aga, obu udi nmadu gi ka ana erefu n'ohu.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by princechurchill(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

Garbage!!!

Iweghi ako n'uche ma ncha. Ndi "my mama say I be Ibo"

Legodu ka isi na akogheri ka onye egbuwara isi.

Oburu n'oge gara aga, obu udi nmadu gi ka ana erefu n'ohu.

Tufiakwa!!!

Ndum na nke hi awughi ofu, enweghi m obi ojo ka gi, Biko buru uwa gi na chi gi gbafuo
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by princechurchill(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Tinumbu made it clear that Yoruba and Fulani are one, So I wonder what you're taking about again.

man tinubu doesn't speak for the whole Yoruba land why don't you refocus your energy on your frustrations and leave me and my opinion, what is so hard to understand from mind your business

1 Like

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by ayorinde217(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
All Yorubas and Igbos on social media always fond of bashing one another are very stupid

1 Like

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by ayorinde217(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

So Tinubu is the mouth piece of over 40 millions Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Idiko1: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:

I will never join Yoruba to chase harmless housefly. I966-67 appears to me as if it was yesterday. Whatever prompted Yoruba to join the jihadist northern region of Nigeria to prosecute a war of attrition against Ndigbo and eastern region is still with them.
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by Idiko1: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

There is a plank of historical facts which supports the pronouncement by Tinubu.
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by princechurchill(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Idiko1:

I will never join Yoruba to chase harmless housefly. I966-67 appears to me as if it was yesterday. Whatever prompted Yoruba to join the jihadist northern region of Nigeria to prosecute a war of attrition against Ndigbo and eastern region is still with them.

I understand what you said, i respect your opinion left for me if they decide this time to join us in our quest and fight against the fulani jihadist i will be glad to fight alongside with them
Re: An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria by flokii: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Even without reading, I knew an oloripelebe concoted the rubbish claiming it's Biodun to deceive his/her kind.

Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello openly asked for a secession clause in the constitution to forestall nepotism, tribalism and corruption in governmemt. Azikiwe the oversabi said no, that Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable thinking his Igbo people will rule other tribes and Africa.

Who is the cause of our problems today in Nigeria? In all sincerity who?

Yorubas and Igbos have nothing in common. Absolutely nothing!

(1) (Reply)

SAT Guru Maharaji meets Sunday igboho" declare support for Oduduwa! / Buhari Approved N30 Million Mosque, Centre For Herdsmen: Minister / Synagogue: What TB Joshua Said Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.